It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US military-industrial-media-banking Complex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Corporate interest (i.e. oil) arises in a foreign region. In order to obtain this resource, a conflict must be started to allow us to enter the region. Herein comes the media, which does its part to get support for some obscure cause like "Iraqi freedom". This is also the motive for 9/11 being an inside job; to raise public support for an invasion of the middle east. The military then goes to this desired region, all paid for by the tax-payers. We don't actually have enough money to be doing this, so we get a loan from the federal reserve, which charges interest. The federal reserve, the mega-corporations, the media, and the military are all connected and are 4 heads of the same beast.

We are spending tax dollars on military excursions to extract resources for corporate interests, all of which we can't afford so it is causing us to get into deeper and deeper debt as a nation while a select few become stupidly rich.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Corporate interest (i.e. oil) arises in a foreign region. In order to obtain this resource, a conflict must be started to allow us to enter the region.

The US is pretty much self sufficient in oil and gas production. Also, history shows that the US does not actually acquire oil production abroad, with Iraq selling rights to other countries and interests! Your theory does not add up.

Also, what is a mega corporation? Do you have an example?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

'in order to obtain this resource, a conflict must be started...' perhaps you could offer money and goods in exchange for their oil...don't you think that may work as well?

if not, perhaps you should better define and explain your use of the word 'WE' because i'm quite certain that I could simply purchase the Oil where ever it may be located.

and 911 was an attempt to decapitate the US Government. a failed attempt.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Who the heck is the "we" and "them" in this? You gotta pull yourself together, man.

The point of your post boils down to, "When the really rich people want something, they both take it and pay for it, but they write down on a piece of paper that the US peasants technically owe them for it"

Which actually sounds like a pretty bad business strategy on their part, especially since, I don't know about you, but I haven't got my share of the 20 whatever trillion on me, at the moment.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Double checking forum....

Annnnd.....

Got proof?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Corporate interest (i.e. oil) arises in a foreign region. In order to obtain this resource, a conflict must be started to allow us to enter the region. Herein comes the media, which does its part to get support for some obscure cause like "Iraqi freedom". This is also the motive for 9/11 being an inside job; to raise public support for an invasion of the middle east. The military then goes to this desired region, all paid for by the tax-payers. We don't actually have enough money to be doing this, so we get a loan from the federal reserve, which charges interest. The federal reserve, the mega-corporations, the media, and the military are all connected and are 4 heads of the same beast.

We are spending tax dollars on military excursions to extract resources for corporate interests, all of which we can't afford so it is causing us to get into deeper and deeper debt as a nation while a select few become stupidly rich.

I get your points, but I think that there is something I disagree with. Although yes, corporate interests are involved, as well as energy, I believe that rather than this being purely about "corporations" it is about a matrix of corporate, oligarchic, and military elite interests, all interested in power and control over the world, i.e. hegemony/empire. In order to sustain this, you MUST control both key energy resources and key regions, read Middle East for one.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I get what you are saying.

Some here will pick apart your argument and ask for verifiable sources and bla bla bla.

Haliburton, is a fine example of what the OP is saying. The Iraqi war. Afghanistan war.

Destroy a country, build a bank, lend money with interest, let them keep their resources so they can repay their dept. That is as good as owning the resources yourself, plus you don't have the headache of running the business, you just wait for your money+interest. You try to plant your goons to run the political climate, if the people are docile it works, if they have heart you get Iraq or Afghanistan. I say never give up!

Don't let people on here confuse you "with provide me all the links and proof necessary to verify your claims, or else!". This is easy to figure out, just look at the actions and compare with their words. When you compare the two it is similar to a happy happy hardcore raver dancing to classical music. The dance doesn't match the song.
edit on 25-4-2015 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You know what the problem is, now what?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

picking apart your frequent falsehoods is easy for some.

Halliburton...the people that built the facilities so Iraqis could maximize the return on their Oil resources? is that the Halliburton you are talking about?

surely you realize that Iraqi BAath party is pushing up daisies, right? the fate of Liars and Thieves.

if America was stealing from anyone and has nothing to concern itself regarding reprecussions...shouldn't the people of those countries be at risk of a Nuclear strike by now?

why waste time?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Tell that to these people if it was worth it.

Documented civilian deaths from violence

137,936 – 156,319

Total violent deaths including combatants

211,000 - 137,936 = 73064 (These are the enemy combatants)

211,000 - 156,319 = 54681 (These are the enemy combatants)
edit on 26-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

I don't know. Stop supporting it would be a good start. Stop purchasing and demanding goods that cause hardship or pollution wherever they are extracted/produced. Also, try to educate people on the matter. But, I think people have to come to these conclusions on their own.

I posted this to see what percentage of people on ATS understand that this is likely the case. I need not provide proof on this forum, better proof than I could ever articulate is available in the zeitgeist series, among many other documentaries.

"we" is the capitalist leaders whose power is beyond endless amounts of money. I say we because "we" are all consumers of this cancerous societal structure. Cancerous because our luxury requires a global disparity. Capitalism is as good or as bad as the demands of its participants.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

I don't know. Stop supporting it would be a good start. Stop purchasing and demanding goods that cause hardship or pollution wherever they are extracted/produced. Also, try to educate people on the matter. But, I think people have to come to these conclusions on their own.

I posted this to see what percentage of people on ATS understand that this is likely the case. I need not provide proof on this forum, better proof than I could ever articulate is available in the zeitgeist series, among many other documentaries.

"we" is the capitalist leaders whose power is beyond endless amounts of money. I say we because "we" are all consumers of this cancerous societal structure. Cancerous because our luxury requires a global disparity. Capitalism is as good or as bad as the demands of its participants.

Get your logistics together. Join a militia. Get in your politicians faces. Buy more ammo. Recruit like-minded patriots. spread until they have no choice but to bow down to the people again.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I gave you a star. And I'm with ya, but I'm just like "AND? tell me something we don't know...."

new topics

top topics

join