It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Confront Soldiers During War, Says Ex-Air Force Intelligence Officer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Interesting, from the article:

Cooper later recanted his belief in an alien presence and instead insisted UFOs are "technology originally developed by the Germans in their secret weapons programs during WW-II, by geniuses like Nikola Tesla and many others".

Also, did you guys see the paranormal activity noted at the very end?

Paranormal Postscript:
Hobart served out three tours of duty in Vietnam, however it seems after 1968 she had an extra crewman.

A Signalman, who served on the ship during the 1990s, says that one morning at 4am when the warship was approaching Hobart, Tas., he was climbing a flex ladder to the flag deck when he felt the ladder move below him, then felt "something actually walk past/through me on the ladder". Then, when he reached the flag deck and entered the Signalmans Shelter, he sensed "someone in there with me and could hear them breathing as though they had been running or working hard".
The Signalman later learnt from the Chief Coxswain, a 15-year veteran, that "a Leading Seaman Signalman" had been killed while scaling the ladder to action stations in 1968: "Apparently, the ship took a missile hit and a piece of shrapnel took this poor man's head clean off his shoulders".

During the late 1990s when the Signalman was re-posted to the ship, he sent a young sailor up the ladder to 'test the waters', and the bloke also came down shaking.

The "Green Ghost", as the ship was also affectionately known, was de-commissioned in May 2000, and scuttled at Yankalilla Bay, south of Adelaide, in late 2002, where she is now a scuba-dive spot.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
a reply to: dr1234

There are mountains of evidence of alien contact.

I hear this tossed around casually by people who want to believe in a UFO and alien connection. And it is often just accepted without being questioned. Well, I have a few questions.

Who came up with it? Based on what lists of aliens?

And who selected which cases were examined and identified, did one organization or agency examined ALL alien sightings? Or was it the combined research of various private, or military, or aviation investigative agencies and organizations that determine a sighting "alien"?

Was this an international effort? Over what period of time was this alien mountain compiled? Before the internet, the ability to even report an alien was severely limited, so are these aliens from the 1950s?

To whose satisfaction were these sightings alien? Did the actual witnesses agree with the "alien explanation"?

For example, what about the Phoenix triangle? Was that case considered "alien"?

You watch, folks.

The closer we look at mountains of evidence of alien contact, the more it will prove to be unsubstantiated.

Like Mike Tyson said, "I'm not much for talking. You know what I do. I put guys in body bags when I'm right."

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

Objects that outmaneuver there aircraft really aren't there? Wow this isn't going anywhere. I am done talking to you.

a reply to: Scdfa

Smart move.

As predicted, you missed a spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: Scdfa
a reply to: dr1234

There are mountains of evidence of alien contact.

I hear this tossed around casually by people who want to believe in a UFO and alien connection. And it is often just accepted without being questioned. Well, I have a few questions.

Who came up with it? Based on what lists of aliens?

And who selected which cases were examined and identified, did one organization or agency examined ALL alien sightings? Or was it the combined research of various private, or military, or aviation investigative agencies and organizations that determine a sighting "alien"?

Was this an international effort? Over what period of time was this alien mountain compiled? Before the internet, the ability to even report an alien was severely limited, so are these aliens from the 1950s?

To whose satisfaction were these sightings alien? Did the actual witnesses agree with the "alien explanation"?

For example, what about the Phoenix triangle? Was that case considered "alien"?

You watch, folks.

The closer we look at mountains of evidence of alien contact, the more it will prove to be unsubstantiated.

Like Mike Tyson said, "I'm not much for talking. You know what I do. I put guys in body bags when I'm right."

Using my words without quoting me is called plagiarism, zeta.

edit on 20-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Using my words without quoting me is called plagarism, zeta.

My bad. You can have 100% credit for that post. But its plagiarism

edit on 20-4-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

plagiarism

That's better

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

What I wouldn't give for our ET visitors to evacuate all civilians and let the idiot ass politicians blow themselves up all by their lonesome.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They are probably around all the time but are just noticed more during war time. . . .

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Does the name Wernher Van Braun ring a bell?

At the height of WW2, there were reports of foo fighters after Braun developed the V2, and after he was poached by the US, there were reports of UFO's. coincidence?

Those pilots in 'nam didn't know of OXCART or the USAF's equivalent model, just like the SS had no knowledge of the V2 or like the Iraqis had no knowledge of the Nighthawk. I believe that most of these UFO's were just advanced aircraft, and I can also understand why soldiers or pilots would be spooked-they were kept in the dark for a reason.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Having seen one myself on a perfectly clear day I know they're real.

I just wonder wtf is going on? Extraterrestrial, top secret military, holographic, or interdimensional glitch of some sort?

Those are the only options......just kidding, cool thread, the UFO phenomenon is real but I wonder if we will ever learn just what these unidentified flying objects are.

Eta: after reading some posts I realize I should add, not only on a perfectly clear day, also, sober as a bird.

Exactly, no denying that something is up there, that we -as the general public - do not understand, nor can we comprehend.

There are only 2 conclusions to come to, as their possible origins.

It's either...

1) somebody ELSE, or...

2) a segment of our own civilization that has broken off (previously) and developed well beyond our comprehension. Much like the cargo cults that still exist on this planet today, see you and me as 'Gods', there is a faction of our own populace that has advanced 20, 50, 100, 1000 years technologically, more than is commonly/universally understood.

Fascinating, either way - undeniable, as well.

The truth IS out there, and it's probably as simple an explanation as can be.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Objects that outmaneuver there aircraft really aren't there? Wow this isn't going anywhere. I am done talking to you.

Smart move.

As predicted, you missed a spelling mistake

Yes, I made a spelling mistake.I was falling asleep when I typed this..

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

plagiarism

That's better

What are you a grammar Nazi? This thread isn't about correcting people's spelling mistakes..

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

plagiarism

That's better

What are you a grammar Nazi? This thread isn't about correcting people's spelling mistakes..

No! not me! I am the worst speller on the forum! Just ask Scdfa! its a goose - gander thing. As long ass I am allowed to make spelling mistakes to, that's cool.

No worries, I have made way worse while fully awake.

Just to let you in on the joke, Scdfa has been relentlessly correcting the spelling mistakes of people he disagrees with while ignoring the mistakes made by people he does agree with. So if I made the same mistake you did, he wouldn't let me get away with it at all. He even mentioned one mistake in one post several times for at least a weak. So I agree, its complately obnoxious.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Great post

I have this through about UFO´s

Time machine

"they" are us from a future millions of years in the future
Think of what tech we have in a million years.
A MILLION years. Observing historic events

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

plagiarism

That's better

No! not me! I am the worst speller on the forum! Just ask Scdfa! its a goose - gander thing. As long ass I am allowed to make spelling mistakes to, that's cool.

No worries, I have made way worse while fully awake.

Just to let you in on the joke, Scdfa has been relentlessly correcting the spelling mistakes of people he disagrees with while ignoring the mistakes made by people he does agree with. So if I made the same mistake you did, he wouldn't let me get away with it at all. He even mentioned one mistake in one post several times for at least a weak. So I agree, its complately obnoxious.

I see

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
for my part, yes, i 100% believe the earth is, has been and shall continue to be a subject of interest to many extraterrestrial races, some of whom undoubtedly pop down to interact with us (by flashing their lights, performing 'unbelieveable' manouvres, confounding radar etc).
i'm equally certain that the military/government creature is also fully aware of the ET veracity. only their thinking is not so much along the lines of 'gee, look at that - that's super-interesting!' - it's more like 'ok track it, try to shoot it down, if it lands try and grab one of the aliens. oh and deny anything ever happened. oath of secrecy, national security yadda yadda yadda. you know the drill'

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Occam's Razor ya'll....

Yes but straight line thinking like that only shows rationality and logic,

It has no place in these forums anymore, just enjoy the trip its become

Nasa and the military are liars until they are not, they only don't lie when they spill the beans on what some believe, other times when they talk about reality they're lies, I tells you ,all lies.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I see

Good. But back on topic. My only point about the military and drug use is that its known that the US has been handing out these "go pills" for some time and they have been implicated as the cause of friendly fire incidents and you are right, I dont know if they are responsible for UFO sightings. But it should at least raise some suspicion but it still doesn't mean that they didn't see anything either. Some might argue that it enhance perceptions and that could be the case.

Fighter pilots have to deal with a lot while flying. Adrenaline and gloc are two that could mess with perceptions. Not offering explanations, just some thoughts and questions.

There has been some speculation from both sides about drug use during Viet Nam and I provided some real info about that which I hope added some value to the discussion. I honestly dont know what to make of the foo fighters.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Have UFO's been on many wars tru the ages be part of it? ....Yes, from the bible and before to our days there have been many reports about it, should all reports be considered fake, delusional or drug induced? No, some speaks the truth about it.

How can UFO travel tru lightyears and come here and even been on some wars? UFO's dont travel from one part of the galaxy to another, its very dangerous indeed , they already have been here for ages, before man put a single foot on this planet and i mean present day human homo sapiens.

Do UFO's or Aliens are Humans from the future checking us out?....No, they arent.

Do UFO's or Aliens are here to take human DNA and invade? No..they already have our DNA like i said before humans put a foot on this planet and not only our DNA, the entire cluster of animals insects and species on this planet.

Do some UFO's or Alien races have been part in the wars ..why?... Some Aliens think this planet belong to them from long time ago, others believe is for humans to develop only (that doesnt mean they dont take advantage of that). Do UFO's or some Aliens help Germany in WWII to develop faster after WWI and create better weapons, yes thats a true thing, Did HIttler knew this? yes he did. Did Hittler died on Germany after the USA and USSR enter Germany,... no he didnt, he escaped, Do Hitler is still alive today?... No he's already death. Do some Aliens help the USA to confront Germany? yes thats true too. Do the USSR knew this???, yes they did...

Did the Roswell crash after WWII was the first time humans meet aliens?? No..like I said this have been for ages. Do the Roswell Crash help humans to develop better tech? yes thats true... Do we humans make the Roswell ship to crash? No , thats disinfo, remember the battle of LA not a single shell hit the "UFO". Why did the UFO from Roswell crash? NO malfuction, no lighthing, Another UFO brought down the Roswell one.

Hope this helps to explain some of the stuff around UFO's in Wars.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well this is just yet another eye witness account that we can neither prove it was aliens or say for definite that it wasn't. But this paranormal stuff?

Also, did you guys see the paranormal activity noted at the very end?............

Actually I didn't see this but it brings up a point I made in a roundabout way in another thread.

Firstly I don't believe what people see as ghosts to be the spirits of the dead. But apparently a lot of people do and almost 1 in 3 Americans claim to have been in touch with the dead.

Source : www.dailymail.co.uk

Now the alien believers (for want of a a better term) tell us there are mountains of evidence, credible witnesses and physical effects observed. Some aliens even communicate with people apparently.

Well the situation is similar with ghosts. We have stacks of ghost sightings all across the planet going back to antiquity. Witnesses talk of objects moving and ouija board messages from spirits as well as strange voices being recorded electronically. People claim to hear messages from the dead. Temperature drops and electrostatic effects are also noted in 'haunted' places. So that's more evidence.

Apparently a number of American Presidents and Sir Winston Churchill have been reported as seeing ghosts. Credible witnesses surely?

Link: Huffington Post

But what does it all amount to?

Do alien believers also consider that there is overwhelming testimony for the existence of ghosts as spirits of the dead, that credible people claim to have seen ghosts and there is plenty of video and photographic evidence as well as witness testimony?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

Have UFO's been on many wars tru the ages be part of it? ....Yes, from the bible and before to our days there have been many reports about it, should all reports be considered fake, delusional or drug induced? No, some speaks the truth about it. ............

Considering you claim to be a writer in your signature I have real trouble reading what you've put. Perhaps you would consider re-writing it all in a more comprehensible way before the edit time runs out?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join