It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Confront Soldiers During War, Says Ex-Air Force Intelligence Officer

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
a reply to: InhaleExhale

information that shows what they are talking about is in fact factual and many service men were using.

And exactly what percentage of our servicemen were using heroin?

Any evidence at all that the servicemen killed in combat during this incident were on heroin at the time, as zeta alleges? No?

Were any traces of heroin found in their system during autopsy? No?

Hmmm. Sure doesn't sound like a "factual fact" then.

[SNIP]

and you keep saying others have trouble with comprehension,

Sorry, no more food for you, the joke is over, you had your chance to be serious but you keep joking.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

A man who always provided for his family, and loved his wife of fifty years, my Mom, who died on June first, 2012, at 11:05 am. My Mom, who was abducted by aliens even before I was born, and so many times afterward; alone, with me, with my brothers.

So your dad was 17 when he got married? And you were around 3 during your first experience? Just give us the details already..

It always

hold on Dad's awake-

I'm back-

Im really confused.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: draknoir2

My screen name is the famous line from the movie Aliens. Also a play on words like I'm a super hero of some sort, lol!

Every time I see it (your screen name that is) I hear Bill Paxton's voice and picture his scared look.

I usually just build a fire... sing a couple songs.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Then the moderators will threaten you with a posting ban if you try to stand your ground and defend your position. I've been banned twice, and just today, a moderator sent me a warning that I may be banned again for my posts in this thread today.

Dude, you said I and someone else was on heroin!

Dude, thats a lie.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Still letting Scdfa annoy you I see
edit on 23-4-2015 by In4ormant because: gizmo

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

But be very wary of people who seem to have a vested interest in denial, obfuscation, and what appears to be disinformation. Make no mistake, some of these opponents to aliens and abductions are far too intelligent to really believe their own claims of denial, they know full well that alien contact and abductions are completely real. Of course, many of the others are simply too deeply indoctrinated.

I think it's just your own claims they have a problem believing.

Be well.

Walgreens changed their policy and you don't have to say that anymore.

Call your Mom and Dad and tell them you love them, every single day.

My son also works at McDonalds so we don't have to do this to get the free meals. Good luck with the McLovin' promotion, though... and keep up the Fight for Fifteen!

There's no plastic surgery for an ugly soul. I only hope son takes after his mom. Or his dad.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

a reply to: GoShredAK

I was about to ask, "so where does this put me? what is my label?"

My personal favorite is "people on a forum".

but I don't want to get destroyed like...

Well that sucks. As long as you don't cross any personal lines, call me names, play stupid word games, play victim, act like a condescending jackass, talk incessantly about yourself, tell me I am a denier or a disinfo agent, count my posts, accuse me of neglecting my kids, tell me that I shouldn't use my avatar, and come back with a different account and repeat all of the above, you probably wont get much more than a question or two from me. Not that anyone has done any of that but it really takes a lot for me to think you aren't being sincere. Heck even the guy who says he has alien DNA ...or non-terrestrial DNA has my respect. So I wouldn't worry too much about it

Your obsession with me runs very deep. It's quite disturbing.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

A man who always provided for his family, and loved his wife of fifty years, my Mom, who died on June first, 2012, at 11:05 am. My Mom, who was abducted by aliens even before I was born, and so many times afterward; alone, with me, with my brothers.

So your dad was 17 when he got married? And you were around 3 during your first experience? Just give us the details already..

It always

hold on Dad's awake-

I'm back-

Im really confused.

This stalker is getting creepy.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not really. Zeta just asking questions to get a better understanding of a situation. Namely you. Its what people do when seeking answers. You should try it sometime.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If you want answers from me, you better try asking nicely.

I really wish I had the freedom to say what I want with out getting banned.

You sir are a joke.

I told you what I suspected, I gave my opinion which was honest and you take offence.

Pretty please with sugar on top would you answer my questions or at least as you like to bring up spelling, grammar and meanings of words so much stop with the knowledge claims when you cant pass on the knowledge when asked after you have implied you wanted questions about your experience.

That is trolling the boards in the most obvious fashion.

Just answer the questions and shut people up instead engaging them in some back and forth useless discussion.

Well, I guess you told me! Does it feel good to answer your own questions?

So I answered my questions?

Are you saying my suspicions are correct?

So did you or did you not experience aliens, or are saying your perception or interpretation of that experience is not alien anymore?

Just answer the questions instead of this back and forth, you wanted to be asked and when asked, you reply as you have?

You must be having a laugh at our expense if you don't want to discuss what you said you wanted to.

You call me a joke, and wonder why I don't want to talk to you? Seriously?

I came here to discuss this topic with intelligent, friendly people.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

information that shows what they are talking about is in fact factual and many service men were using.

And exactly what percentage of our servicemen were using heroin?

Any evidence at all that the servicemen killed in combat during this incident were on heroin at the time, as zeta alleges? No?

Were any traces of heroin found in their system during autopsy? No?

Hmmm. Sure doesn't sound like a "factual fact" then.

[SNIP]

and you keep saying others have trouble with comprehension,

Sorry, no more food for you, the joke is over, you had your chance to be serious but you keep joking.

Somehow I doubt you're done harassing me.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Your obsession with me runs very deep. It's quite disturbing

That post had nothing to do with you. Why do you think its always about you?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Yeah....that's what obsessed lying stalkers on heroin do. Its one of the 12 steps.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yeah....that's what obsessed lying stalkers on heroin do. Its one of the 12 steps.

Aliens made you do it

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I just want to announce, by popular demand, I, Scdfa, will be starting my own thread.

The people have spoken, and so have you guys, and who am I to stand in the way of a public hungry for more Scdfa?

I seem to be a bit of a lightning rod, or actually more of a bug zapper, so it seems inevitable.

Look for my thread coming soon to a theater near you.

Your best pal, Scdfa.

Bonus question: 500 points if you can deduce what "Scdfa" stands for. 1000 points if you come up with something funny.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread....

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I just want to announce, by popular demand, I, Scdfa, will be starting my own thread.

The people have spoken, and so have you guys, and who am I to stand in the way of a public hungry for more Scdfa?

I seem to be a bit of a lightning rod, or actually more of a bug zapper, so it seems inevitable.

Your best pal, Scdfa.

Bonus question: 500 points if you can deduce what "Scdfa" stands for. 1000 points if you come up with something funny.

Spouts Conjecture Defends Factless Accounts

Do I win?

edit on 23-4-2015 by In4ormant because: gizmo

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Your best pal, Scdfa.

Do I win?

You are the current front runner, no doubt about that!

I'm awarding you 1000 points already!

Let's see what other entrants do, but yours will be tough to beat.
edit on 23-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Your best pal, Scdfa.

Do I win?

You are the current front runner, no doubt about that!

I'm awarding you 1000 points already!

Let's see what other entrants do, but yours will be tough to beat.

Southern California Domesticated Ferret Association

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
All I know is this Super Cool Dude Found Aliens!

off the top of my head, I bet I can come up with something better later.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

My personal favorite is "people on a forum"

Person on a forum!? That's my label? How utterly offensive
Just kidding
That works.

Well that sucks. As long as you don't cross any personal lines, call me names, play stupid word games, play victim, act like a condescending jackass, talk incessantly about yourself, tell me I am a denier or a disinfo agent, count my posts, accuse me of neglecting my kids, tell me that I shouldn't use my avatar, and come back with a different account and repeat all of the above, you probably wont get much more than a question or two from me. Not that anyone has done any of that but it really takes a lot for me to think you aren't being sincere. Heck even the guy who says he has alien DNA ...or non-terrestrial DNA has my respect. So I wouldn't worry too much about it

I wont be doing any of that so I think we are cool

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join