It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooner or Later We All Must Completely Surrender to Reality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bb23108

I am ok with everything

Ok, just yesterday I realized how alone everybody really is. You get alone on this world and you die alone. And that it suits me just fine. Maybe I was a little down

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird

I am ok with everything

Ok, just yesterday I realized how alone everybody really is. You get alone on this world and you die alone. And that it suits me just fine. Maybe I was a little down

Life is what's happening when you are making other plans. I've come to grips with my mortality. I'll live life for a while and take my final adieu in the end. I'm okay with that. The in between is what really counts. You create your own reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Watching nature can tell a lot about life in general.

Never a truer a word said ... seriously ...
All sorts of Nature to observe ... Human Nature is my favourite ... Nature of the Cosmos ... etc etc

To stay on topic ... Yes I surrender to nature ... I trust it ... unless it's some snarling wolf pack or angry bear wanting to rip my soul from my body

In the end though we all surrender to death ... no one has beat it yet

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I know that I don't know, that's my thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I know that I don't know, that's my thing.

I agree whole-heartedly. I do have my moments where I regress but have the wisdom to finally figure it out. There's nothing to figure out.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yah, I surrender too. the bad guys won. congrats.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And then maybe there is....So in the end I just smoke a cig and go through my day

These issues are pain in the necks

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TwoRavens
aaaaand the thread is killed. by me, right?

because frankly I KNOW there is no answer as to why someone is not there other than they JUST DON'T CARE!

it's that simple. THAT'S YOUR REALITY.

cruelty and evil and apathy win. ALWAYS. that's *SNIP* R E A L I TY.

In the book "After Dachau" by Daniel Quinn, there is a part in the book where the lesson is brought home that 'NO ONE CARES'. It is the point of the entire book.

I live it.

I have been away all day, so I am just getting back to reading this thread.

Did you read the opening post, TwoRavens? Is there anything in it that makes sense to you?

The more you meditate on your negative subjectivity the more you give it energy. All that negativity you are going through is difficult, of course, but if you turn your attention to the sheer fact of our real condition, which is relatedness, it can help ease you out of having to suffer these negative patterns so much.

Stop giving these negative patterns your attention by attending to something else. The less you give them your attention, the more they will become obsolete.

Yes, there is a great wound, to even being alive. Love is the deepest wound, for even when you love another and they love you back, you know that you will each die someday. That is a profound wound that takes great emotional vulnerability to fully feel. That wound never goes away because it is the core of our hearts - an urge to profound love that cannot be completely fulfilled by another. The heart can only be completely fulfilled in real communion with the Divine.

You pray, you said on another thread. Do you pray for deepening this communion with the Divine? That is the only solution - all the rest will be partial remedies at best.

Some other remedy or approach may be helpful for you right now - I don't know. But I do know that a life of communion with our Source is ultimately the most necessary matter to engage.

The fact that you are profoundly troubled by your situation shows that you are also very sensitive to what is going on. One can grow greatly during such times - turn all your attention and energy to your actual condition of relatedness here, to the Divine, that can also be felt in our relatedness. Don't turn inward - that is not the source of love. Turn your attention to God, who is neither inside or outside but beyond both. In that continuous turning, the Divine (unqualified Conscious-Love) will reveal what you need.

edit on 4/19/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

yah, I surrender too. the bad guys won. congrats.

When the time to picks sides comes, I'll be a good soldier for the truth.
edit on 19-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Then you'll be FOUNDinAMERICA

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I am ok with everything

It may seem we are alone in this world because almost everyone is assuming they are separate and independent. That is what we have been indoctrinated into believing - but the sheer facts all around us show this is just not true. The body is completely dependent, and is all about being in relationship.

We all greatly value real relationships - it is primal food for the feeling being. We all need to recognize this simple fact that we appear in a condition of relatedness, live on that basis, and everything could/would change.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
When the time to picks sides comes, I'll be a good soldier for the truth.

The time has definitely come for all of us to live on the basis of truth - starting with recognizing we are all in the same boat here - unlimited relatedness.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
IF SOMEONE IS DROWNING, I BET YOU TELL THEM TO SAVE THEMSELVES TOO, RIGHT?

okay, I will help myself. I will save myself. got it. this is torture, and even the concentration camp inmates have a right to run themselves at the fence.

i am HELPING MYSELF.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
God has given me the answer I need, and so have all of you here.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

If you are pointing to what there is prior to the forming then that would be nothing (like deep sleep where there is nothing appearing and you do not even know you are)

Consciousness is the Witness of all conditions, including deep sleep. Consciousness is prior to waking, dreaming, and sleeping.

Consciousness is not separate from any conditions but simultaneously is also prior to all conditions - it never changes. Such is our most fundamental awareness, prior to mind/attention.

Perceptions arise in Consciousness, like dreams arise in Consciousness, and like the deep sleep state does.

To recognize this absolutely is Realization. If one thinks that because perceptions are happening, that this is Reality, they are mistaking form for what is prior to form. What is apparently happening is form, which Consciousness or Reality is prior to but not separate from, and never defined or affected by.

This is why the insight that goes beyond the seer and the seen is useful enough to understand that the sense of self is illusory, but that insight is still in the framework of conditionality.

Attention is prior to all conceptions and perceptions, and is the root essence of the separate self. To have perceptions are still the domain of the body-mind, specifically the point-of-view-making machine of attention which yields the sense of a separate self.

If all words were totally wiped away what would there really be?

A lot less typing?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

IF SOMEONE IS DROWNING, I BET YOU TELL THEM TO SAVE THEMSELVES TOO, RIGHT?

Of course not. What are you getting at? We have offered some advice on both threads, but you keep lashing out. So I am not sure what you really even want. All I can tell you is what has worked for myself and some close friends.

You should also probably talk to people in person who are available in your area.

okay, I will help myself. I will save myself. got it. this is torture, and even the concentration camp inmates have a right to run themselves at the fence.

i am HELPING MYSELF.

How are you doing that?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

God has given me the answer I need, and so have all of you here.

That was quick! What is God's answer?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bb23108

You should also probably talk to people in person who are available in your area.

Seconded.

TwoRavens, if the services in your area are insufficient, try these sites.

realcrisis.org...
www.crisissupport.org...

👣

edit on 990SundayuAmerica/ChicagoApruSundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Until it is recognized that you truly are all that is, there will be feelings of lack - and a seeking for wholeness will occur.
What you are is the source and the sum of all that appears to exist.
Is there anything other than what is actually happening?

IF you mean experiencing/living in the awareness of "A BEING IN BEINGNESS or "NOW" consistently, actual happening (OR NOW) YES; and if not, probably unaware of *what is actually happening*.
edit on 19-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

sooner or later we all die. I hope it's still not a crime to say I really hope that day happens soon for me.

That was the agreement you made before incarnating; so far you have learned nothing as to the reason you are here. If you give up you fail your contract and took up space in a body another spirit may have used to the positive. I hope you don't really mean what you said. The negative will never prevail as it is not 'growth oriented'.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join