It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like next false flags will be across US Wallmarts, executed at the same time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: MensaIT3

originally posted by: opethPA
So basically..

Something is going on somewhere, you don't understand or know what it is, now switch into your best Mulder outfit and start saying "Incoming False Flag!"

Will you honestly go shopping into those wallmarts if they open them after few months

I would not, no chance in hell

Yes because I'm not paranoid or convinced that everything is a false flag or possible false flag.

Not saying you are .

I wouldn't shop at Wally World period, impending false flag/Jade Helm/alien visitation or not.

Then again, the aliens may already be there so perhaps I'm missing out...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

Is that you wine and cheese using a new name? Russia haters?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Where's the link between Wal-Mart and jade helm 15?
Jade helm is not preparing for civil war. Where is there any indication that our country is about to go to war with itself There's not anything in the current culture that even remotely points to civil war. Jade Helm 15 is a planned military excersise of our military elites. The seals, green berets, special forces. All details are available on our governments own open to the public website. No secrets.

search.usa.gov...

edit on 4162015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
a reply to: Aliensun

What exactly is that supposed to mean

Oh I get it you are one of those everything is fine, and 9/11 was not an inside job

Therefore there can't possibly be next false flags

Right
absolutely right.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Words of wisdom. That will be ignored because well just because they want to believe. I gave up a long time ago. There is no getting through to the 911 truthers. They all have comprehension issues.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Maybe its a health scare in a product multiple stores use and they've had to close them to be cleaned and removed?

Maybe its some marketing ploy, big surprise opening of some new department?

But a government operation to rig the shops full of explosives?

If this was a government operation, you'd think they would have known to gag Wallmart and or other operations from advising of this.. did they not expect people to ask questions when multiple Wallmarts closed x months before all of them that just happen to explode, as well ?

edit on am1008308162015-04-16T10:08:31-05:00102015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Jade helm is not preparing for civil war. Where is there any indication that our country is about to go to war with itself There's not anything in the current culture that even remotely points to civil war. Jade Helm 15 is a planned military excersise of our military elites. The seals, green berets, special forces. All details are available on our governments own open to the public website. No secrets.

search.usa.gov...

The connection is that all 5 of those stores are in states participating in the Jade Helm op. And it is not just a military op. The civilian population is being told if they spot anything unusual to report it to the local police force ,etc. This seems like it would be a little fun. The military tries to blend into the local populace and the people try to spot them (hide in plain sight) .Sort of a hide and seek game.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
WILL SOMEBODY POST THE DAMN LINK!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: here4this

Walmart has something like 11,000 locations.

Jade Helm is taking place in parts of what, 7 states? 8 states? And I mean states where operations are actually taking place, not states where participating troops are stationed or traveling through and/or over.

Are the stores in towns that are participating in the exercise? Or just the state?

11,000 locations across the U.S...gee, what are the odds that some would be in the south?!?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

search.usa.gov...

How dare you inject factual information into a purely speculative thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Since no one bothered to post the link, here it is

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Read up on it (both the Jade Helm exercise and those WalMart closings) before you ask questions. I am sure you can find the links. And just in case you didnt notice I was not necessarily agreeing with the OP , merely adding some information. And this thread is in the skunkworks as stated by a moderator above .

edit on 12America/ChicagoThu, 16 Apr 2015 12:08:15 -0500America/Chicago430120815 by here4this because: Added info

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Actually not all of the store closings are in jade helm states. Braden Florida is not.
Odd is however that none of the stores that are closing have purchased plumbing permits.
This looks to be a union busting move to me. I have a link but when I post it it returned an error so I've removed it.
edit on 4162015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Sorry. My bad.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Actually , from what I have read , Florida is one of the states. The things that got me were:
1) The sudden notification of those stores closing (no closeout sale , nothing)
2) For plumbing issues (no permit issued)
3) The length of time (6 months , I watched a Super Walmart built from ground up in that length of time)
4) Most are in the Jade Helm States (If not all) (they are basically states with a high immigration rate including Fl.)
5) I have heard that the Fed gave WalMart a good chunk of change for improvements lately
Could all be a coincidence ? Yes.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

no Florida is not, only thing that Florida has to do with it is it home station to CJSOTF ( Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force ) on Eglin AFB which is in Florida. no exercises are being held in Florida.

now there was last year in Mamai, and one in Fort Lauderdale.

there are four states that walmart is closing stores in, of those four two are not hoisting Jade Helm. they are Florida and Oklahoma. the walmarts are in Brandon, Florida, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.

see the map below.Florida and Oklahoma are not on it. and if you look at the right hand corner you will see CJSOTF.

ETA: forgot to link map, thanks Vasa Croe Request to Conduct Realistic Military Training (RMT) JADE HELM 15

edit on 16-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

There is another thread with a much better Opening Post on this subject already.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

your just a little high, they only list 5,163 retail location in the U.S. see my post on page two.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No Florida isn't one. There's a headquarters at Elgin AFB but no exercises east of Texas. The state's involved are Texas, New Mexico, Arizona,Nevada, Utah, Colorado and California.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Wal-Mart's site says 11K. But that's world wide. I didn't see a figure for the US.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join