It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like next false flags will be across US Wallmarts, executed at the same time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
While Russia haters (actually haters of everything US Gov hates at the moment)

While they focus on latest propaganda that Putin banned Memes, (the only meme really banned is “smack the bit*h in the face”, the singer won a court case because it slandered him)

In what's going on at home in US

Bunch of Wallmarts across US are closed at the same time for "plumbing issues". Just like before 9/11 World Trade Centre Towers had work done on "elevator shafts"

If they announce those wallmarts open again, don't go into them

Can you imagine the carnage of detonating at the same time bunch of wallmarts, people would rally and kill whoever the government told did it.

The perpetrators would leave their passports or driving licenses all
over to be found close to detonation.

Where is your passport ?

I am hiding mine from now on.

edit on 16-4-2015 by MensaIT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I'm more lost with this post after reading it
A second time,got a link or something ?a reply to: MensaIT3

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

Right, and they need months to do this, with massive press across the country, making it all as BLATANTLY OBVIOUS as possible?

Why not just put massive signs up outside with a countdown clock?

Utterly ridiculous, as usual.

Oh, and by the way, the Ministry of Culture in Russia is currently under considerable criticism for banning operas, banning theater performances, closing companies down, banning certain TV broadcasts, preventing the release of movies... and all because it supposedly goes against the "culture" of Russia - not unlike a certain other regime in the 1930's and 40's.

You might want to get your facts right before attempting to rewrite reality when it comes to what's happening in Russia, none of this is secret and the whole world is watching.
edit on 16-4-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: darknewt

Here is a link

Jade helm closes wallmarts

Jade helm prepares for civil war

If wallmarts open again, what did Jade Helm do inside ? Do you trust them ? Have you heard about 9/11 building 7
edit on 16-4-2015 by MensaIT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

After 9/11 building 7, you bet your behind everything is possible

And yes they would do this because they consider American people complete sheep

And you are the authority on what's going on in Russia, you are one of the biggest Russia haters.

You would be far more useful a citizen if you focused on what the hell is happening right here in good ol USA

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Sometimes, ATS mods are asleep at the wheel.
This was one of those times.

I suspect that there is a direct correlation between quality of threads allowed through and quantity coming in.
edit on 16-4-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

What exactly is that supposed to mean

Oh I get it you are one of those everything is fine, and 9/11 was not an inside job

Therefore there can't possibly be next false flags

Right

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
And ? Sounds more like would be an improvement over there if walmart blew up ...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Oh I agree just that false flags want to blow things up while people are still inside

Just a minor problem you know

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
After 9/11 building 7, you bet your behind everything is possible

Prove it.
And I mean prove it without the use of out-of-context quotes, YouTube rants and blog posts by paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists. You know, actual EVIDENCE.

Oh wait, you can't, because even though thousands of people with decades of experience have all been involved in the clean-up, investigation and reports, not one of them has come forward with even an accusation that any part of 9/11 was "faked" or a "false flag" - despite the fact that every single one of the theories to suggest it was would leave considerable evidence everywhere.

This is a country where the President can't keep a shag in his own office secret, where a conspiracy to monitor and record political opponents was blown wide open, and where an analyst can access and leak hundreds of thousands of pages of secret information, and yet we're supposed to believe that the hundreds of people required to pull off a conspiracy like 9/11 have all managed to keep the murders of more than 3000 people utterly and completely secret for more than 10 years?

Get a grip!

And yes they would do this because they consider American people complete sheep

And just ignore the political fallout, the loss of trust in the state, the need for any kind of motivation, the risk to the government, the leaks from inside the military... right, okay, whatever you say.

And you are the authority on what's going on in Russia, you are one of the biggest Russia haters.

I am one of the biggest "haters" of the Russian regime, yes.
And I don't need to be an "authority", it's published all around the world, with statements from the head of the Ministry of Culture in Russia. I'm sorry if you don't know what's happening in Russia, but your ignorance to the truth does not mean these things are not happening.

Perhaps you should read a little sometime, maybe then you would actually be more familiar with what is actually happening in Russia?

You would be far more useful a citizen if you focused on what the hell is happening right here in good ol USA

Funny, I don't live in the USA.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Ludicrous.

You're seriously suggesting they're going to stage a false flag at the locations getting all the publicity? "Hey everybody pay lots of attention to these stores oh noes they got hit by an active shooter isn't that crazy?!?"

I think these stores having associates involved in the "Fight for $15" cause is infinitely more likely than impending false flags. Y'know, since a bunch of Wally World employees showed up at a protest already and all

Then again, if we call everything a false flag, eventually something will stick, eh?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

So tired of Jade Helm. Everything is Jade Helm now.

Fries were soggy? Jade Helm! Got a parking ticket? Jade Helm! Wifi went out? Jade Helm!

link   
So basically..

Something is going on somewhere, you don't understand or know what it is, now switch into your best Mulder outfit and start saying "Incoming False Flag!"

link   

link   
As someone who was an overnight manager at a Wal-Mart for several years, I can confidently say you're absolutely nuts. If, for whatever reason, someone did want to pack a Wal-Mart full of explosives or anything else, they could easily do so at night, for as long as they wanted, without having to close the store down entirely (and quite publicly).
edit on 4/16/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Only sure thing in life is death .. everyone dies sooner or later and the world goes on ...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Then again, if we call everything a false flag, eventually something will stick, eh?

Exactly.
But I think the opening remarks serve as an indication of motivation here: "All praise Russia, the US is evil"

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
So basically..

Something is going on somewhere, you don't understand or know what it is, now switch into your best Mulder outfit and start saying "Incoming False Flag!"

Will you honestly go shopping into those wallmarts if they open them after few months

I would not, no chance in hell

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yeah but what if they are installing a nuke

Next false flag needs to be bigger than 9/11

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join