It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game of Thrones Season 5! Episodes 1-4 Leaked!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That's right GoT fans. You don't have to wait for the first four episodes of the new season. They were leaked online.

Pirate versions of the hotly-awaited new instalments began appearing on Torrent sites a day before the HBO show’s premiere, which could come as a bigger surprise given the TV series has been the most illegally downloaded in the world for the past three years.

Link

Personally, I do not torrent. But I do stream!

The series is good in my opinion.

Though it must be said, it does not live up to the books a lot of the time.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try agin. The fall breaks them. Some are given a chance to climb but they refuse. They cling to the realm. Or the gods. Or love. Or illusions.. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

edit on 4-12-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I may have come across these a moment ago...didn't check them but If I watch them now I will be going mad waiting 4 weeks for the next one.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I feel ya man. Personally when I get into something I consume it all in a binge. I will have watched these by nights end most likely. I may be stuck waiting four weeks for anything new but that's ok. I will probably get back into the books as I'm not sure I finished the last one yet!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
HBO is running a free weekend though this weekend.. for anyone who doesn't have HBO... I'm sure people will opt for that instead!
edit on 12-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yup, I can confirm. All 4.

woo-hoo!

Last post.

Jude11
edit on 12-4-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I read a few days ago that HBO and others will be monitoring torrent sites with the intention of going after individuals - the article even warned peeps not to download. FF 4 days later and "4 episodes" have been leaked and now peeps are downloading.

VPN???

NSA - are you watching this???

DON'T DOWNLOAD GAME OF THRONES

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Best way is just to PVR all episodes and then watch them all like a really long movie

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'll be waiting to watch these in high definition quality picture and sound, can't believe someone who was supposed to be trustworthy has stolen this material.

Anyone who post spoilers will be dealt with...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nice, it's back.
I only watch it for John Snow anyways
If he dies.. that would be most tragic.
edit on 4/12/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I read a few days ago that HBO and others will be monitoring torrent sites with the intention of going after individuals - the article even warned peeps not to download. FF 4 days later and "4 episodes" have been leaked and now peeps are downloading.

VPN???

NSA - are you watching this???

DON'T DOWNLOAD GAME OF THRONES

This was posted last night here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

& you don't need to download torrents, the first 4 were posted to most streaming sites as well.

K~

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The link did not work for me. I got a Unresponsive script error. This froze my PC.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Same here all I do is stream movies and TV shows. I couldn't be bothered to download anymore. The four episodes are pretty good. I used my tablet to go to the streaming site and chromecast to play it on my TV.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: celticdog

Will that work with an iPad? I've been looking for something like that forever for my iPad. I have a roku box and can't find a way to stream using that, but would gladly go for chromecast if it would allow me to stream from my iPad.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I can confirm HBO monitors torrent sites. Years ago I downloaded season 1 and not long after my cable provider sent me an email telling HBO monitored my IP address via torrent. Be careful!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Download HBO now on your iPad. Free 30 days!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I only watch it for John Snow anyways
If he dies.. that would be most tragic.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
can confirm..have them all--let the jolly roger fly

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
What I use is an android app. You get all the apps from aptoid ... showbox to allcast. I tried getting showbox for windows it doesn't work that great and is really tricky to make work. The only way to cast to chromecast if you have windows is to use Google chrome then download Google cast. I think you can use Google chrome for iPad. I don't know the ins and outs about roku.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I do the Show Box - AllCast - ChromeCast method myself too. I like watching it on a nice big screen. (See? We rednecks can be all high-tech too!)

We binge-watched the other 3 episodes last night. Awesome not having to wait....until now of course...lol.

Now, have about a month for my fix of GOT! I'm still impressed with the series though. No spoilers, but lots of fighting, lots of T&A, lots of intrigue, all the things we like about the series still delivers.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh well if he's gone or almost gone, i've still got Vikings, my other favorite series.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join