It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say hello to your new friend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello ATS people, I hope you are gracious enough to welcome me into your club. I have been around here for quite a while, and have been logged in numerous times but I have never posted. I guess I started reading this forum sometime in 2009. I have been daily traffic since then and it is a nice escape from the solitude of cleaning windows by my lonesome

In all seriousness though, I am just remarking on the best forum I have found. As I took the day off today I felt obliged to say hey to all the contributors/ members I have been reading all of these years.

I am an early 30's husband to the best woman on the planet and I am grateful to be alive. I have had a few brushes with death and am lucky to be alive IMO. I enjoy lots of beer and lots of smoke but I notice I have more lucid dreams without the beer. I live in the I.E., which is an inland group of cities in California. It is nice here if you like easy winters. It rained last night for the first time in weeks. The summer sucks because we have heat waves of over 100* F and I work outside in the sun all day but hey it beats living where its muggy. From where I live I can go to the beach or the mountains in one hour; although I would like to be a frontiersman with my old lady. Moving from this cesspool onto greater heights in the mountains outside of California. Colorado homesteading or Wyoming. I want horses!!

So what says you ATS, will you welcome me, or will I have to guzzle this pitcher myself?

I will try to upload pictures later. I have three dogs. They are great. I will give my wife anonymity, but my dogs you must see.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, have fun!

Side note for mods: I have noticed a few new members having Oct 2011 for registration dates, is this a glitch?
edit on 8-4-2015 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonies, you long time lurker!!
Il give ya dog pics a look when you upload 'em.
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the land of the looneys.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Welcome friend - hope you enjoy the ATS experience moreso now that you are interacting on the forums directly
Enjoy

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it.

You can use Ccleaner to clean windows faster.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hi.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome. Our sweet cookie girl should be here soon.

Can't wait to see the doggy pics. Love me some doggies.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey there all, here are some pictures I promised. It took me a minute to figure out but I think that it works. My dogs are beautiful. If anyone wants to but one it is not going to be cheap, except for the little pitbull. She is hell on wheels and I could let her go at a good price. I am just kidding though because her name is justice and she will serve it on any intruders. So basically, I will not part with my canine companions but rather share a piece of my functioning mind. P.S. I might have social awkwardness. And for that I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

G,day mate and welcome from South Australia
i do hope you have dragged along your own straight jacket as the mods. Have run out of them.
did you mention beer aah the nector of tbe gods
watch out for Pat, Bally and Pheonix as they will drink your bloody fridge into a state of drought lol

oh bugga here have another
edit on 8-4-2015 by pronto because: cant bloody spell need coffee with scotch

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You see I'd been more inclined to put the straight jacket on them as to keep more beer for us.
It is fascinating actually interacting with someone half a globe away.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A special thanks too all of the members that have dropped in to give me a welcome. I appreciate that and hope to see you in other forums than Introduction.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
You see I'd been more inclined to put the straight jacket on them as to keep more beer for us.

I love that aspect of ATS too! Wide variety of views from ALL over the world.

Welcome and enjoy the ride.

Beautiful dogs!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

G,day mate.
its 0553hrs down here and this last week has given us our first rain in 3 months
but, you may have a point re the straight jackets
ok my shout here you go get this into you

have a good one bloke er a good day

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Welcome, Harvestdog..nice dogs.

although I would like to be a frontiersman with my old lady. Moving from this cesspool onto greater heights in the mountains

Thats how Ive felt for several years now..

One day we'll make it happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdogThree dogs? Me too, along with 8 goats and 13 chickens, oh yea, cant forget the cat
The two pigs are on the way...

Welcome to the land of the looneys.
Don't forget the Luminaries. After ll, we are one big happy family.

Now no one is going to tell you this but ATS has at least 10 levels. Access to each level involves gaining knowledge in that particular area you are tying to enter. Try and stay away from the basement and attic. Really weird stuff goes on there. Just between you and me, Its where all the skeletons are stored. lol lol

Again, welcome and feel at home.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Quoting Scarface and a reference to licking windows...

It seems you're going to blend in quite nicely around here.

Welcome to the asylum.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We are rigel4... we offer greetings!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Great pics, you've got a nice pack. Can't wait to move from the city, so i can have another germ shep. Always good to have a furry body guard/ burglar alarm wandering about!!
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Alright, great to have you ! I was expecting you to post yesterday. C'ya.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join