It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel like somethig strange is going to happen or maybe is already happening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
haha, so what's the conclusion guys?

You havn't decided yet silly.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I wondered if there had been chemical spraying here in the UK.

On Saturday night around 0000/ 0100 a very loud low flying helicopter hovered directly overhead my house, it sounded louder than the usual police helicopter that sometimes flies around, more like a military helicopter, it then went away, circled maybe a mile and came back and hovered directly overhead about 200 yards from here for at least half an hour, circled again then appeared in the same place hovering. I could see it's white light, it didn't have a searchlight on and I wondered if it was perhaps a police helicopter with thermal imaging that was following a car or a criminal. Here is generally a nice area so such things rarely happen here.

On Sunday morning the previously clean windows were covered in speckles of a clear liquid that isn't water, it still hasn't evaporated, it smears leaving a streak but doesn't seem particularly oily, almost glycerine like, I tried photographing it but is glass so just shows reflections.

I wondered if it was perhaps fuel residue from the helicopter but it is very clear, perhaps it was either spraying something or there is something weird in the atmosphere that it's motion forced onto the windows. It is on all the windows evenly on the side it flew past.

There was a sky haze on Sunday, Monday and this morning, it is rather opaque and visibility in the atmosphere is reduced slightly.
edit on 7-4-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I also feel that something 'big' is coming or going to happen. Like when it sometimes falls silent outside before a huge storm hits. Don't know why but we'll see.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: High5Ghost

I think it's this..

Mix it with a little bit of this..

edit on 7-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I think it's because GTA 5 is FINALLY comming out for PC in a week!!! :p

That or a shift of conciousness which I hope for to happen. I know that here in Quebec, riots are continuously raging almost everyday. People are rising up against the corrupt authority that is killing the middle class...

Maybe I have too much faith in humanity but I know that deep inside, we have everything to make the majority happy, to socially evolve, to reach unprecendant technologies and to declare peace on earth...well at least a mutual respect that doesn't end up in wars.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

originally posted by: j1x1n
a reply to: KnightLight

Wait are you experiencing deja vu about this thread as well?? I'm not crazy for being absolutely certain I saw this thread about 4 days ago?

Nope not this thread sorry. I'm not that articulate.. But it happens on ATS sometimes.. And it's the EXACT same thread.. It's not like one post, which could be written off. But everything.. How!? Seems like the only explanation is we are not glued to one reality..

I think it's becoming more loose. I think tey are trying to keep us all in one.. The more they can make die or something.. Clocks and internet and all this.. Social media, so all on the same page..

I felt that about this thread, and the way I remember seeing it before was I was on here a few days ago, looking for any interesting topics. I saw this under general discussion, and read through a few of the posts, but for some reason couldn't concentrate. Like, I was reading through everything and it seemed rather interesting but then I would just leave the thread. This time I made an account so i could watch it to make sure I wasn't delusional. The post I specifically remember seeing before was the one on the first page by Ricky that said something about the woodstove needing another chunk of wood, its rather chilly.

That was what struck me as most strange, seeing that exact same group of words for absolutely sure, even by the same user, about 5 days ago now on the 2nd of april.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

A very important thread, Necrose-- and thank you. I believe in our
collective consciousness the third great war will be the last, because
it was planned so long ago: and we've been roped/pushed into
something terrible we can't avoid anymore.

We are also capable of healing when we are left to ourselves,
rather than manipulated into violence. The greatest deception IMHO
is that war between us is a given, and a necessary evil..
but it's all scripted by evil. The lie is almost over, and the liars
are being more exposed now than ever before.

I think the bandaid is getting ripped off soon, and everyone somehow
knows it. Maybe we all feel that uneasy anticipation of a big sting.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yup. I have always felt odd when I was growing up as a child. And not in the "Weird kid or awkward teenage" way. While I am a composite of introvert and extrovert personalities, and I do march to my own drum, I have always had this impending feeling of doom. Not woe is me selfish doom, not like I was going to be personally affected in any way more or less than anyone else, but rather like a splinter in my mind, or that spot in your mouth that you just can't stop messing with but don't know how it got there. Ialways have felt that my time on this planet may just coincide with its finality, at least as we human beings recognize. And here I am an adult and it just seems between the NWO thumbing their nose at us with Jade Helm 15 and ubiquitous skull t-shirts (only one eye visible of course), crazy California weather (and ppl everywhere per usual), and the state of always being on the brink of War. Well it looks like WW3 is upon us. There is no coalition of the willing, just the armies taking their sides in the Middle East, Ukraine, Africa etc. I fully support your notion that $^%& is about to go gonzo. There are those that might identify the ppl responding in an affirmative to this thread as being anti-social or having chemical imbalances that produce these feelings of dread.... And maybe they'd be right. BUT, As if 2015 doesn't sound appropriate as a sci-fi-ish year in which it all goes batty, well just look at how well ATS is doing. I'm not hear to be a fear-pimp, just agreeing with Op.

P.S. TPTB know that their plan for our demise in nigh, but even Brezinski (sp?) recognizes there is an "awakening" occurring at THIS very moment, and it could dispel their plans for complete domination. Look it up. Zbignew Brezinski is a righteous POS. Anything he is against, I'm for. Check it out, not sure how to post a link. He is one snide sonuva....
edit on 7-4-2015 by slatesteam because: Needed to mention "awakening". Important to the post's theme...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've been waiting to hear a "boom"....like an earth shattering one. I am not sure if it is a bomb or something of nature.
Whatever it is, it is big and will really make a mess of things. I also feel like it will happen in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I feel it too; the "shift" is quickly approaching. It feels like this will be an earthly disaster event, once it starts I think it will not let up, with many more disasters to follow. I believe we have until mid/end of September before the event takes place. There may be worldly events happening in the next couple months that will seem to explain what you are feeling, but the unrecoverable event is just around the corner with more to follow.
edit on 7-4-2015 by BlackOps22 because: sentence structor correction

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Been looking for clues...
Nothing significant has happened yet.

The feeling is still present, but seems rather suppresed today.

Ahhh
......., I don't know, but we will see, and it's gonna be soon, I guess.

Anyways, no radical changes to the situation thus far.

Please, do post updates if you stumble upon something worth sharing.
edit on 7-4-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I will say, here in Florida, it really seems like the past few years something strange has been happening. People here are acting exceedingly stupid (even for Florida), and just the overall impression I get of society as a whole is so much less compassionate, more jaded and just complacent...

I don't think it's any supernatural thing, I just think it's a result of the overall condition of the world currently, combined with an ever-increasing narcissism fueled by self-important internet bull# like Facebook, twitter etc etc etc.

Our species is quickly becoming disconnected from all sense of reality and operating in completely synthetic social systems (ATS included).

I've always been a bit introverted yet I feel like a damn social butterfly because I actually greet people, hold doors, smile and hold a conversation... wave people across the crosswalk, or let cars join into traffic....

It's like these are strange things to do these days.... The "me me me me me" culture is really starting to suck the life out of society I feel.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

I've always been a bit introverted yet I feel like a damn social butterfly because I actually greet people, hold doors, smile and hold a conversation... wave people across the crosswalk, or let cars join into traffic....

It's like these are strange things to do these days.... The "me me me me me" culture is really starting to suck the life out of society I feel.

I agree with that completely. I feel like such a nice person by doing things such as holding doors, etc, as you described, when really it should be common courtesy. There are too many who are sucked into the matrix of narcissism that you'll actually get strange looks in some instances, just for being nice!

I would say maybe 2 out of every 10 people I meet, maybe less, (and I work at a convenience store/gas station, so I meet plenty of new people) has the sense of morality that should be present in all people.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Been looking for clues...
Nothing significant has happened yet.

The feeling is still present, but seems rather suppresed today.

Ahhh
......., I don't know, but we will see, and it's gonna be soon, I guess.

Well actually for me I get these strong negative feelings like this recent one and a really strong one in 2007 I think it may have been? And another inbetween.. I don't think it has to be something close in time.. It may be a probability window.. After you go through the window something may be unavoidable no matter how good we be in say 2 years or something.

Know what I mean?

The Russian Nuclear Sub on fire caught my attention today..

If we do want to avoid ww3.. How might we do it? I was thinking about this today.. My original plan never worked out. I was supposed to be in the Army. So far all I have is talking about this weirdness might help.. Also not buying into fear might help.. But things of action.. I don't know what...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

...people around me tend to be weird

Story of my life, that. You're not the only one feeling like so, rest assured. Every time I go out I feel like I'm going to be shot by the army or security services.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I must say that i have had this feeling for quite Some time now,
I wake up every morning, looking forward to go to work, but for the past months everything seems different about everybody.
I feel different aswell, but i have no idea what it is?
it's not negative nor is it positive... I also have the feeling of being watched in My bedroom, when trying to sleep. I hear allot of new sounds And noises inside My house, i have lived here 3 years now, And i know when there are Some new sounds to this place.
I think we might be crossover Some dimensions of Some kind, extraterrestrial or demonic i do not know, although i might think that "we" have crossed this path before.

Peace all! Happy comings of the summer

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Nicely said, totally agree.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

I will say, here in Florida, it really seems like the past few years something strange has been happening. People here are acting exceedingly stupid (even for Florida), and just the overall impression I get of society as a whole is so much less compassionate, more jaded and just complacent...

I don't think it's any supernatural thing, I just think it's a result of the overall condition of the world currently, combined with an ever-increasing narcissism fueled by self-important internet bull# like Facebook, twitter etc etc etc.

You say over all condition, I say overall conditioning..

Do you guys not notice when AT&T says... "Your World Delivered." that's their slogan... Ever thought about it past a slight notice? The YOUR the World is being delivered to isn't cell phone customers.

This is MY world.
Facebook twitter and all that... They wouldn't buy into it if they didn't want to. That's sort of the trick of freewill.. It's allowed in this game.

You have free will to fall into darkness.

You cannot be forced. That's against the rules.

Funny enough I know something like 300 people online.. I don't know anyone being described in the post I'm responding to.
I don't know anyone falling for it.. People I talk to talk about humanity and the future, and consciousness.

So after my response will you be stuck talking about dumb people, or maybe you could change the subject to smart people?

Focus.

edit on 8-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I have a guess that you are feeling that something wrong could be coming to happen in your life.
I think I'm going to be Mystic Meg for a brief period.
Ignore me if you wish, I'm not usually like this.
But perhaps that may mean, considering I'm not usually like this - ignore me at your peril!!!

I've just had a thought (based on prior, personal experience) that your feeling is not about lives generally, but about your own life.
Are you considering embarking on something new, which you're not quite sure about?
You may think you're pretty sure about you know what it means and that you've decided something well. (You think you're sure about what everything means, and believe that things are likely to be straightforward).
But are you sure about exactly what it is (if there is an it after all)?
Say, for example, you're thinking about moving to a new job, and have things in mind.
Though you might be sure about the type of job, and job description, you may not be sure about the company itself.
You may have heard good things about it, but perhaps it's worth bearing in mind that these things (about any organisation) may easily be false.
Of course, this spills the beans on this kind of thought - anything may easily be false about not quite any organisation, but perhaps most - so I'm talking about a pretty common situation of not knowing which many people find themselves in,

Hence - perhaps - this could be why, potentially, you are having a sudden, inexplicable bad feeling?

It need not be a job. Could be something like moving to a new town, a new relationship, not having assessed the relationship you're in properly. Or not being aware of other things.

Sorry if this freaks you. Just a thought. Your feeling is some kind of psychic warning about your life, not so much about others' (though, of course, if your feelings are bad and they really are some kind of warning, it's unlikely that other people would not be involved, if what the warning is for actually is to happen).

You know, I'm really not usually like this.

Feel completely free to think of all of this as utter rot.
But then again, maybe it's not.
edit on 8-4-2015 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
First post, but I had to when I saw this thread...on Monday, during work around 1:30 pm, I got that stomach drop feeling like when you get news that someone close has died or when you see your first crush with someone else...this as followed by an overwhelming sense of sadness that lasted about 20 minutes...can't explain it but it was enough for me to get my wife to check around to see if anything did happen...nothing did...the other odd coincidence is that the clock in my bathroom stopped around that same time...stuck around 1:40...just wanted to share and am glad I'm not the only one...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join