It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel like somethig strange is going to happen or maybe is already happening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey, I just wanted to ask if anyone shares the same kinda feeling right now...well, technically I have been feeling this for a couple of days now, but today it's especially weird.
I don't know ...the weather is also very strange in the EU, I can sunbathe for 20 minutes, then it is snowing like in December. Then the summer-like thunderstorm comes to mix it up a bit more.

Very very strange, also the people around me tend to be weird...not really weird or suspicious, but when I pay close attention to their behaviour, it just seems odd.

I just have that strange feeling you see... I feel somewhat cheated by the world itself ...like the hell didnt break loose just yet, but it's imminent.

Whether it's an astrological thing, a war, or just random stuff, I don't know that either. I just feel like I am receiving some very bad, well technically not "bad", but more of an odd ...vibrations, you know what I mean...

And ehm, does anyone reading this sense something odd or eerie?

Anyway, thanks in advance
edit on 6-4-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Well, I am in Britain, and aside from the usual weirdness inherent with that situation, I have experienced no anomalous strangenesses over the last couple of days. I had a few beers with some friends on Saturday, had my son over for a spot of dinner and some giggles with computerised entertainments on Sunday, and Monday was spent in relative rest, because there was no work to be done, what with this particular Monday being a bank holiday. Even though we could have opened the store, our street was dead, and so there was no need.

If anything, I feel less as if the wyrd is upon us, than I have for some time. No doubt this is a result of things in my life not sucking with the usual, black hole like severity, with which I am familiar!

edit on 6-4-2015 by TrueBrit because: Added clarification

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

can you elaborate further ?
what do feel is going on?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tiremanken

I don't know really......
I am merely remarking upon my strange feeling on the inside like ..it's telling me "something is wrong" or "something strange will happen".

Metaphorically, like sensing a glitch in the system (the matrix)

I've posted just to find out whether it's just me and thus it can (probably) be ignored or there are more of us sensing something fishy in the air and thus it might be wise to investigate a bit further.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
In the infinite expanse of the universe all things are strange. Even this delicious coffee I'm drinking. All those poor cells worked their entire lives to put together some beans for me to grind up and burn with water.

Do those little guys know they work mindlessly just so that I can feel a little more alert than I would otherwise feel? Strange stuff man.

Do the bees know they make the honey for you, or do they work tirelessly because they think it is their own choice?

-John dies at the end

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I feel a "shift", a substantial global shift is eminent. I tried to tell my husband this weekend, but there are no proper words to express this feeling. It is like nature herself is holding her breath in wait for whatever this shift is.
I spent this Easter weekend camping in the Mojave desert. I was swarmed by monarch butterflies. A red hummingbird nearly perched on my head, it fluttered next to me in the early afternoon. While these may be meaningless, they don't feel normal.

I feel an ominous time coming soon.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Yeah I know

I got that feeling, I've always sort of felt it... In recent days it just got more intense.

I am merely asking the ATS if there is anybody WHO does feel something alike. It's very easy to understand what I am saying, in case you sense what I am sensing, indeed. So then;
If not, forget it.
If yes, desribe your feelings and/or circumstances.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have noticed one thing in the UK.
The size of our crows and ravens...and the amount of them!!.
Saw a murder of them today and even cars went around them on the road...I wouldn't have fought them.
So yes OP the crows are coming!!.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Thanks for sharing.
So in the end, I might not be alone feeling this.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It is smothering. You are not alone.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

The thing is, I ve been looking here, HOT and TOP topics, then been scrolling "New" topics...but nothing really have I found, nothing regarding this subject.
So this leads me to the conclusion that it has not happened yet and is rather imminent.

I'd better go to sleep now.
Maybe tomorrow something will show up.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Ah, well... Where crows are concerned, we see a hell of a lot of them here. There is a murder that likes to hang out on the roofs of buildings on my street. Their size has not changed for some years, save for those who are growing older of course. The older they are, the bigger they get, one must assume!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I thought most people in this world are kind of weird. Maybe you are just noticing what has always been out there.

Something major is going to happen shortly. I feel it in my bones.

Oh, maybe it is just that the woodstove needs another chunk of wood, it's getting a little chilly.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No more than usual.
The vast majority of members here would have felt similar 'feelings' at some time, its just your subconscious trying to prepare you.
The feelings you described are almost like a checklist for ATS membership!

The poop will hit the fan sometime, there is no escaping it its simply when and not if. And there is not much any of us can do about it really.

Anxiety and mild paranoia are not anomalies on ATS, in fact they are the natural responses of a mind that can see the signs and knows what is coming. Its your survival instinct that is on overdrive, so don't worry.

The weather greatly affects my mood and thinking processes and when the weather is jumbled so am I, maybe more people are similar, and April is the month when it seems that Nature is trying on different weathers like clothes in a shop in an eighties movie 'montage'.

And as for people appearing kinda odd, you must realise that many many people are picking up on what you feel and can sense that something must give and soon. Most can't understand it and feel that they are the only one feeling that way.

What you see and sense is merely them trying their damn-est to keep calm and carry on and try to suppress their niggling anxiety at their helplessness. Ats can be an invaluable tool to ease anxiety as unlike in the normal world people are not afraid of being labelled and judged if they entertain fears or anxieties about the state of the world and share them.
As you have.
So don't fret, what will be will be. You are not alone.

"And if the night falls, and a bomb falls, will anybody see the dawn?" -Prince -Sign O' the times.
edit on 20u04pm421 E08 by HumansEh because: spellinz

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Yeah I know

I got that feeling, I've always sort of felt it... In recent days it just got more intense.

I am merely asking the ATS if there is anybody WHO does feel something alike. It's very easy to understand what I am saying, in case you sense what I am sensing, indeed. So then;
If not, forget it.
If yes, desribe your feelings and/or circumstances.

I do get that feeling... Everyday! Right now there are probably entire solar systems that are being torn apart. Some of which probably have life in them.

On our little marble people are dying in droves. The rich are conniving how to replace and destroy us. There are countries planning to kill people and other countries. There are scientists actively researching ways to destroy people in mass. The list goes on and on.

That feeling should be persistent everyday, in everyone. The chaos that creates also destroys. Our very existence is fragile and will eventually come head on with that reality.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've been feeling it. We'll get to the point where we think we were imagining it, and then WHAM! There it is. You're not alone. But there is nothing I can do. I've already bugged out and done what I can. Beyond that, I continue on with my life, as whatever is coming is way beyond our control.

We live in interesting times.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Don't worry, Dr. Who will fix it.

He all ways does...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I've had this feeling for a few years now like something might happen and it honestly all started with the Japanese earthquakes. Ever since then I kinda felt like my world and the people in it all all changing and something was gonna happen, Or maybe is was just a wake up call

this is all speculation and probably just my own head but yes, it seems like the balloon is gonna burst
edit on 6-4-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I made an account just to reply to this, yes I completely agree with what you are feeling. For some reason when I read this post I felt like I had seen it several times before, with the exact same responses and everything.

And just last night I saw a UFO with my own eyes for the first time.
Go figure.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
a reply to: tiremanken

I don't know really......
I am merely remarking upon my strange feeling on the inside like ..it's telling me "something is wrong" or "something strange will happen".

Metaphorically, like sensing a glitch in the system (the matrix)

Did you see the other thread about the darkness that came over us on wednesday?? I'll try and find it in a second.

Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

Other than that I had the strangest weekend I've had in a long time.. Including having glitches in the matrix.. Me and another poster even had different internet.. This part of the weirdness started when I was looking into why Jupiter Rising was now called Jupiter ascending.. I knew it was the wrong name.. Using top grade google tricks I was able to locate many sources calling it Jupiter Rising, inclucing one website that for me was Jupiter Rising but for another person it was Jupiter Ascending.. We posted pictures in a thread on here...

Then the strangeness went next level.. I was reading The New York Times Article on Jupiter Ascending.. Well The google search preview showed ity saying Rising, well I get in there and it Says Ascending... But then I went away and came back and it was ascending, but then It changed Bam, now it was rising.. Right IN FRONT OF ME.

What in the world..

But that's not even the weirdest man.. Everything I've been doing ranadomly relates to everything else.. And everyone keeps posting what I'm thinking about.. Mix in some weird God stuff.. And feeling super charged...

Now my browser wont reload this page eery time I post or edit it makes it blank and refresh does nothing.. I have to re click the page on new pages list...

Rising

To me the feeling feels like something Big.. I don't know if it's war or I don't know the stars, fate, God.. Something weird.. Last time I had feelings like this Iw as meditating a lot, and energy shot up my spine.. Angels and demons.. This time has a similar vibe.. Something reality altering.

And by the way if we are in a matrix and we are noticing glitches... What if there are agent smiths.. And if there are I exposed mysel;f.
haha

My personal guess is we are moving into the last couple seasons of the Show Lost.. Time getting unglued, Electromagnetic somethings.. Maybe the pole will shift? That's my guess.

I even started getting this out there idea that there is a LOT more than oil under the melting Arctic/Antarctic ice.. Maybe that's where the electromagnetic something with the Earth.. Something people might wage war to gain control of.

Which version are we in the 5th or the 6th world? I'm thinking hold on to your ass Dorothy, we're not in Kansas any more..

Also I trained with Psych Ops guys.. This site is getting more and more people that seem to match this training.. They will be trying to steer emotions and expectations..

Life is beautiful. Don't forget. I think our Minds control the Matrix.

edit on 6-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join