It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum Quotes WBC To Defend Indiana's Religious Freedom Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

it's not going to because it's too useful as a divide and conquer theme.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

it's not going to because it's too useful as a divide and conquer theme.

I'm sticking with secular government - - discrimination in real time.

Not going down the conspiracy road.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

suit yourself. i've warned ya.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Reap what you sow

what the hell? i didn't sow any of the crap i'm getting blamed for. son of a turkey liver!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Reap what you sow

what the hell? i didn't sow any of the crap i'm getting blamed for. son of a turkey liver!

No, not you.

Anti-gay Christians - - - the more outlandish they get - - - the more damage they do to themselves IMO

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

A minority being discriminated against is Real and Right Now.

Corrupt power is past, present, future - - - always ongoing.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

WHAT PART OF I DIDN'T DO THAT DO YOU NOT GET?? I DIDN'T DISCRIMINATE AGAINST GAYS. I DON'T WANT GAY PEOPLE TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST I DIDN'T DISCRIMINATE AGAINST BLACKS. I DON'T WANT BLACK PEOPLE TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. I'VE NEVER WANTED GAYS AND BLACK PEOPLE TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

ARGH!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

WHAT PART OF I DIDN'T DO THAT DO YOU NOT GET?? I DIDN'T DISCRIMINATE AGAINST GAYS. I DON'T WANT GAY PEOPLE TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST I DIDN'T DISCRIMINATE AGAINST BLACKS. I DON'T WANT BLACK PEOPLE TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. I'VE NEVER WANTED GAYS AND BLACK PEOPLE TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

ARGH!

What are you getting upset about.

You brought in conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

too late for that. the whole place is gone wacky in the brain pan.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

that's the problem, annee, they aren't doing that to themselves only, they are doing it to all of us now that the government is complicit in this whole thing. it's going to polarize the nation even more. and christians will be called upon to form an united front, on non-biblical grounds, against gays. the whole thing is horrific, and as my reward for not wanting this to happen, i have to watch it happen in some kind of sickening slow motion horror film. where one side hates me because i resemble the other side and the other side hates me because i defend the other.

is this some kind of a sick joke?
edit on 6-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

that's the problem, annee, they aren't doing that to themselves only, they are doing it to all of us now that the government is complicit in this whole thing. it's going to polarize the nation even more. and christians will be called upon to form an united front, on non-biblical grounds, against gays. the whole thing is horrific, and as my reward for not wanting this to happen, i have to watch it happen in some kind of sickening slow motion horror film. where one side hates me because i resemble the other side and the other side hates me because i defend the other.

is this some kind of a sick joke?

Who is "they"?

As with the Civil Rights Act - - - it forced Equal Rights - - - it did not change peoples beliefs.

I want Equal Rights by Law - - - that's it.

I don't care what the aftermath is after a Federal Law of Equality is in effect.

Humans are going to be humans no matter what.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

"they" = the video of the pastor saying that stuff about killing gays and the audience laughing about it, and response to use it as evidence that "christians" want gays to be killed. it's like something out of a horror film.
edit on 6-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Sorry, your lack of "sympathy" isn't going to draw any water. The "sympathy" has equally departed for the gay community that has gotten about every item on their wish list....

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Sorry, your lack of "sympathy" isn't going to draw any water. The "sympathy" has equally departed for the gay community that has gotten about every item on their wish list....

How nice of you to separate the gay community from Equal Rights.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Wrong. I'm keeping the Christian community in those same 'equal rights'. That makes it a push in my books.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Wrong. I'm keeping the Christian community in those same 'equal rights'. That makes it a push in my books.

Everyone has the right of belief.

edit on 6-4-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Bigotry, the Bible and the Lessons of Indiana

Religion is going to be the final holdout and most stubborn refuge for homophobia. It will give license to discrimination. It will cause gay and lesbian teenagers in fundamentalist households to agonize needlessly: Am I broken? Am I damned?

“Conservative Christian religion is the last bulwark against full acceptance of L.G.B.T. people,” Gushee said.

Polls back him up. A majority of Americans support marriage equality, including a majority of Catholics and most Jews. But a 2014 survey by the Public Religion Research Institute showed that while 62 percent of white mainline Protestants favor same-sex marriages, only 38 percent of black Protestants, 35 percent of Hispanic Protestants and 28 percent of white evangelical Protestants do.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Trouble is the gay community is acting more discriminatory than the Christian community.

Yes there are idiots in both, no arguments there.

The most telling fact is this thread. All the diatribe against the Christian business and zero against the idiots that threaten to burn them out.

Tell me again which one is the evil one???

Not giving into every single demand of the gay community somehow makes one homophobic. The same template at each point of contention.

Keep it up gay supporters, you will end up making 'homophobes' rather than eradicating them....

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Trouble is the gay community is acting more discriminatory than the Christian community.

Show me where gays have refused service to Christians.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

evangelical protestants are mainstream protestants. lol what i think they mean is some evangelicals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join