It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you SURE you really really want to get into it with Russia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ill sat it again for you since you are slow.
CAVALRY 19D
RAISED from a USAF command pilot who was the CO of Clark AFB 1949
Korea .Germany ,Desert Storm. US various forts.
Registered Independent.
Artist.
IQ151 Mathmatic retardation reasons unknown
Disabilie AFTER Desert Storm
COPD - PTSD 50%
edit on 5-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

honestly, Russia is the only one that makes threats about nuclear war.

In the US we are confused why that is the response to everything.

Its kind of strange...

if they want to fight the US...then um....do it. We would be surprised if they won. Its like the mets claiming to win the next world series against the yankees. Beyond laughing at it, trying to prove them wrong beforehand...and just trying to understand it.....we will just play and see....we are the yankees. They are the underdog mets...lets play ball !

or not.

In the modern world we live in.....all this is indicative of desparate moves not signs of bravado or real threats.

EDIT TO ADD:
I am more worried about silent China than dumbass loud mouth Russia. Now that is a worthy oponent.

edit on 4 5 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
! I DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE !

Second.

The U.S. and Russia will never go full nuclear war with each other. If anything it will be a tit for tat conventional strike until they pick up the hotline and stop the crap. China on the other hand will be a flaming inferno from both the U.S. and Russia as we both despise them. Russia and China have more nukes aimed at each other, than the U.S.. Most of China's are close to the border with Russia so they can hit them only. China would love some Russian gas and oil, never mind more land.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

honestly, Russia is the only one that makes threats about nuclear war. In the US we are confused why that is the response to everything.

Because Russia knows that is the only thing they have that will stop the U.S. from rolling into Moscow. If we ever wanted to, which we don't. That group in Russia has always been paranoid about a U.S. first strike, ALWAYS!!

They do not grasp the fact, that we love to party too much to care about them lol.

China will keep pushing us both till they really get out of hand and the U.S. has to give them a beat down for messing with Japan.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I guess I was being flippant because I already looked at this info before posting and needless to say I was not impressed. The RAF has not been involved in anything near what we have done/are still doing today. We do it in the far corners of the planet, they've only operated in their backyard.

I don't think the disparity could be more obvious. We have way more infrastructure and logistical capabilities. We have the experience we've gained from our own overseas expeditions. Again, I'm not saying that it's going to be a knockout. It would be a long bloody fight, but I think it's safe to say that it would be US in THEIR backyard and that's a big advantage.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Bluff and bravado proves that you are unsure of yourself.Sorry to say,but if we were firmly entrenched and secure in our position,we wouldn't be acting this way.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Do you believe I am showing bravado or bluff sweetheart?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Oh you didn't see the video of our brave soldiers throwing puppies off a cliff? yeah there was a big stink about what kind of sociopaths we were sending over there.Most of our guys aren't like that,but when you have some of them that are,it leaves people with a very negative feeling about 'The Great Defenders" and its a blight against all those that go and serve with dignity. No hallucination needed.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I would cheefully injure such people and that PROBABLY is why they kept me from press and family days...
I am thankful at least YOU can recongnize that as a few and not all.
SOME just paint with a large brush.
I can kill people WAY easier than animals.
Excuse me.I need to go hit something now.
Thank you for not finding a video of that, I just saw some creature on Facebook punching cats I'd like to visit with dental tools and duct tape.
I KNOW how to use them.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We don't care about Russia they are a shell of themselves both economically and militarily. They remind me of a former hot chick appearing in playboy to seem relevant. Yes they have nukes but they will never use it because it will be akin to suicide. Just ignore their recent cockiness its just trying to drum up nationalism for their suffering people.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

How exactly are we acting? Also are we not to even flinch at the prospect of nuclear war?

What can we do? Either attack us or shut up about it. That is all there is to it.

The US isnt afraid of war, so that is not a barganing chip to bluff with. Like many have said, we are a spartan society that has never known peace. Do it or dont. Diplomacy is used to avoid war. War is not a tool of diplomacy. It is an outcome of failed diplomacy.

So come win this world series or dont play at all...we dont care, the rest is just bar crap talk.

I mean really...nuclear war? yeah....sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

All I knew was that when I saw that video,I sincerely wished I was there to push him off right after the puppy.And no I am not going to give that piece of crap any hits by sharing his cruel video. We have many men and women that go where ever they told and do their job to the best of their ability. This SHOULDN'T reflect badly on them.But others are just going to look at it and say "You see how they are?" And never question why there was only one person doing something like that. Where there others that did other cruel things? Yes. But I have to hope against hope that those people are freaks,and not our status quo.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I have no idea what you are doing,nor do I really care. My previous statement if you read the whole thing is about we as a nation.

If you use bluff and bravado in your daily life,then stop it. It makes you look like you have no confidence in your abilities.I have always said,I am not afraid of the a hole that is standing in the middle of the room screaming threats,but the guy in the corner being totally quiet does unnerve me. He knows what he is going to do,and he has no intention of warning anyone. He will be the one that sucker punches you out cold and stomps on you.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

If you use bluff and bravado in your daily life,then stop it. It makes you look like you have no confidence in your abilities.

Like Russia? Whom recently talked about nuking Yellowstone pre-emptively.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

In my mind nuclear warfare is always a bluff. Not even the worst psychopathic leader would do that. They would have the whole worlds collective hammer on them from sociopolical, economical, and militarily point of view. An all out nuclear war would destroy the world. Russia is still a relatively powerful country despite its many shortcomings and if they ever used a nuke on anyone it will become the biggest third world shi5hole the world has ever seen. The people would revolt, they would be even more isolated from the world or what's left of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

^^^^^^^^^ The DOOM is strong in this one!!!

First off they don't need to get their troops here. They have the largest icbm stock in the world as well as some of the most sophisticated war heads and boosters (as we buy all our solid state boosters from them too). They also have the farthest reaching warheads.

Yet for some reason Vladimir Putin is terrified of a European missile shield? ( go figure?)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

Yeah and thats why we are puzzled as to why they would make such an obvious bluff. Why not just use proxy warfare like in the cold war? I think they cant. They need to resort to having allies like Iran and China, whom they really cant stand..... I dont care how many times hands are shaken.....

They have lost their one chance to join us peacefully via the EU....which IMO is renigging on deals made when they collapsed and werent taken over by the west...which TOTALLY could have.

They need to shut up already, or join us. They arent taking over crap since we could have and chose not to....we wouldnt do such a thing if we NEEDED to control Russia. We dont control the world. We are just the best game in town. Who else but the west has made the 21st century possible? Thats why China and Iran are their allies....and ours are the west who MADE THIS WORLD right with us and the rest.

They could join the EU and enjoy a new golden age....not as leaders of it but as members.....pride aside. They didnt make the world, they contributed to it....like many. Our civilization does have clear leaders though...deal with it. We made it.

so they can take a back seat to the US, UK, France, Germany and others.....and still prosper and grow wildly....or not

their threats of war are retarded though.

edit on 4 5 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Okay,I'll try to lay that silly story to rest.

1.This guy is a SELF PROCLAIMED Russian president of the Academy of Geopolitical Problems

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

He has his own blog.That is all this is based on. Not hardly worthy of attention tbh.Yet once again,all the US propaganda lovers are all over this,trying to act like he has Putin's ear. He is no one.

His supposed title is the same thing as me starting up my own blog and telling everyone that I am the American president of the Academy of Geopolitical Problems. You gonna ohh and ahh for me? I doubt it.

I traced this story back to its source and translated it. He was talking about an 'in case' scenario.Not hey y'all,lets go do this. Please use something else to back up your statements. I know you use better sources in arguments. I have argued with you many times now,and know you bring tough points to your side.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If you use bluff and bravado in your daily life,then stop it. It makes you look like you have no confidence in your abilities.

Can you say that the US does not have multiple first-strike plans against Russia?... China?... CANADA?....

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Can you say that the US does not have multiple first-strike plans against Russia?... China?... CANADA?....

we are not talking about a plan. We are talking about them saying they should ACT on that plan. They are not saying they should be prepared to strike, but that they should right NOW start a nuclear war with America.

So what does that have to do with having plans? Nothing?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join