It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: IAMTAT

Didn't like 6 billion bucks come up missing on her watch?

Yes. And we all might have found out what happened to it, if she hadn't scrubbed her server AFTER those records were requested.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I think Hillary was right.... we don't deserve her governance....

(Please oh please, I hope that works and she denies us her brand of leadership!)

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 03pmx03pmFri, 27 Mar 2015 19:17:34 -050034 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yeah-I figured that the two were related.

Maybe the nsa has a copy since they record everything.

If the nsa's copy was deleted as well-it would bring things to a totally different level.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
No doubt she and Bill will be "broke" again soon as she claimed they were before....poor thing with multiple estates and millions from speaking engagements....oh and the billions she misplaced while secretary of state....etc etc etc.

That old cow needs to be put out to pasture. Trouble is she probably has so much on the good Ole boys club that they can't hang her out to dry.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
And???

Other than some CIA spooks being killed in the
Benghazi!!!
thing...

my life hasnt changed, i doubt yours has either...

Why do you care?

Well she will most likely not become president now...can that affect you in some way?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MOMof3
Good. This is the end of it.

Really? You are okay with public officials destroying evidence in Federal investigations?

Is it just okay with you because it was Hillary...or because it was a Democrat?

...Crickets...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Good. Can we stop talking about this now?

I'm sure you are tired of it.... I guess Snapshot is the new time frame for what people feel is how long a event should be focused on...hehe

I personally never get tired of a massive failure when it gets pushed aside..."It doesn't matter" (quote Clinton)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Just go in and tell the irs that "at this point what does it matter?" and walk out without paying.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...Crickets...

Ignorant masses will still vote...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What a DOUCHE

What a DEUCHE!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Welcome to the new two tier US justice system.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well of course she wiped it... her inbox was probably chock full of memes derogatory to Barack and Michelle.

And I hope she rots in hell, if there is one.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: EternalSolace

Just go in and tell the irs that "at this point what does it matter?" and walk out without paying.

Maybe Hillary could cut me a check for $700 out of the $6 billion she stole...

But, since there's no more server or emails, she never had the money... Right?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well unlike others here I am glad you posted this,people need to be kept aware so they don't forget come 2016. The Clintons are corrupt to the core with a trail of dead bodies behind them. I say they should find her guilty as charged and hit her with the full sentence for her crimes. Destroying evidence IS criminal. You just try going before a judge and tell him that you destroyed whatever evidence he stated you should bring and see what happens to YOU. You will be in jail so fast it will make your head spin.If she had to destroy records that she had been told to turn over,I'm willing to bet they had some serious info on them she didn't want them to know. She should be up on murder charges since she cost the U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith their lives with her stupidity and mismanagement.They all should to be honest.This witch has lied her way through life at the cost to others for years,she needs to finally be held accountable.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
And???

Other than some CIA spooks being killed in the
Benghazi!!!
thing...

my life hasnt changed, i doubt yours has either...

Why do you care?

Well for one thing, if you or I did that we would be thrown in prison with a plethora of charges.

At least, that's what would happen to me... I have no idea who you are other than that you are someone who would like this whole situation swept under the rug and never mentioned again.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I am going to treat your response as your opinion and you have a right to have one but I honestly think that if this is the way you truly feel about it then you should step away from the conversation. I have had this argument with untold amount of people, if you are willing to walk away from something as important as a politician someone who works for you, who has lied, cheated and allowed people to die to better their own future, then that shows a personality that is very dangerous and sadly one that seems to be growing in this new world that we are living.

She does not have the right to take away those emails for the simple fact that they are not her emails. Yes, they are sent to her and have her name on it, but those emails are for things that almost completely pertain to her work as a politician and therefore are the emails of the public and she has no right to remove and or delete them from the server but the sad part about this, is that it seems the American people (and other nations including my own, UK) do not have the guts to call them up on it and demand they stand trail or explain their reasons without saying 'Oh I'm bored of this now, lets talk about something else. Hey did you hear that Kim Kadashian or some other unworthy celebrity airhead has got a new perfume coming out. lets go waste our time on that'.

When politicians begin to see the way that Hillary has gotten away with this, when they all start to think Hey we can do this as well and just explain it away as being of no importance then we have a problem, and not just the states but all countries have a big problem. But I'm sure, like most people there are more important things to concern themselves with rather than caring about how their country is being run and what dirty deeds are being done and how badly they are being sold down the river; I mean with the new Apple Iwatch, the next Iphone and Ipad coming out oh and dont forget the breakup of a stupid freaking boy band who will no doubt do a reunion tour in about three years, why would you care what's going on and how badly your country is being sold off piece by piece.

(Just to clarify, most of that isn't an attack on you personally, just your response which is becoming a growing trend)

However,

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
her true essence was revealed to me when Gaddofi was sodamised with a bayonet.
he died a horrible death that no one person deserves.
Hillary was dancing like a prom queen watching this, she is dead inside.
her laughter and maniacal look will never leave me...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What's the most ridiculous part of this entire thing is that all these emails would already be on the record from the recipient end.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
What's the most ridiculous part of this entire thing is that all these emails would already be on the record from the recipient end.

Her closest aides used the same server to secretly communicate with her as well. It's a fact.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Charge her..
Arrest her...
Try her..

throw her in prison and throw away the key.

Ironic that this occurs after it was discovered she had a secret team doing its own investigations into Benghazi.
edit on 27-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join