It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Actually its like this:

A gentle reminder...the real truth about Benghazi is so bloody and violent
truth be told Secretary Clinton will do anything to hide it.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I still don't know how she managed to retain custody of the device given the enormous implications.

This just pushes the whole issue out of debate and directly into formal charges.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I still don't know how she managed to retain custody of the device given the enormous implications.

This just pushes the whole issue out of debate and directly into formal charges.

Don't forget about the missing 6 billion dollars that cant be accounted for during her stint as Sec State.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: tadaman

To a voter that has any common sense she is done. But the thing is, there is still people that would vote for her. Young voters, 18-25 in particular, don't really have a clue what is going on. They don't have the same passion for politics as previous generations. It's a scary sentiment, but I've seen several clips on Youtube, where random young people were questioned about such matters. Young adult voters actually said that they would vote for Hillary because she's female and it would be cool to make history again. Others, had no idea of what happened in Benghazi, nor her involvement.

That's what worries me. People will still vote for this treasonous woman.

A lot of people will disagree with this but the voting laws should be changed back to only allow property-owners to vote. The laws were changed when the country was MUCH different.

I'm not saying that all home-owners are more knowledgeable but allowing every complete moron and government-handout seeker to vote is going to continue causing problems for the US.

As a caveat, I rent so I would be excluding myself from voting. I also don't align with conservatives, despite how this post makes me sound.

I tend to agree with this sentiment if not the viability of enacting such a policy.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

-Alexis de Tocqueville

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Don't forget about the missing 6 billion dollars that cant be accounted for during her stint as Sec State.

No kidding huh? I actually managed to forget about that.

Maybe my self help engram eraser program is beginning to show merit.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hillary and Bill are so deep down the TPTB hole they think they can get away with anything...

That fact will bite them in the butt eventually...

But only AFTER they serve their purpose for TPTB...

They are VERY deep in ,...so they keep "pushing the envelope" as it were... they got nothing to lose... if they are deemed "not useful"... then they will go away swiftly...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Spooky4Me

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Good. Can we stop talking about this now?

Why in the hell should we stop talking about it? It's something that caused the loss of American lives. Would you be so nonchalantly posting Walking Dead meme's if a member of your family was killed in the attacks? Especially knowing it could have been prevented/deescalated?

I have to shake my head at the sheer stupidity and sheer willingness to look the other way when the corrupt does wrong. Murder does not have an expiration date.

To "the owlbear", are you daft? Seriously?

Hillary Clinton, pretty much all the previous presidents for the last, what, fifty years? PLUS the current POTUS as well as the various goons in D.C. have worked, and are currently working for themselves, not the people. Our interests are put last, which is so blazingly obvious in this whole email scandal. "Why should *I* care about the law? That's for everyone else, my desires and interests far outweigh the common interest!".

Disgusting.

Whatever were you outraged about before there was even email? About the hundreds of pols who never even use email? About the fact that virtually nothing that important would ever even BE committed to an email to begin with?

This entire subject is a non-starter in addition to having already been beaten to death both here and in the media.

There simply is nothing left to say about it. In many, many peoples' opinions. No matter how outraged some people are or how much hand wringing and dramatizing some people care to do about it.

I agree. Disgusting

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danny85
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I am going to treat your response as your opinion and you have a right to have one but I honestly think that if this is the way you truly feel about it then you should step away from the conversation. I have had this argument with untold amount of people, if you are willing to walk away from something as important as a politician someone who works for you, who has lied, cheated and allowed people to die to better their own future, then that shows a personality that is very dangerous and sadly one that seems to be growing in this new world that we are living.

She does not have the right to take away those emails for the simple fact that they are not her emails. Yes, they are sent to her and have her name on it, but those emails are for things that almost completely pertain to her work as a politician and therefore are the emails of the public and she has no right to remove and or delete them from the server but the sad part about this, is that it seems the American people (and other nations including my own, UK) do not have the guts to call them up on it and demand they stand trail or explain their reasons without saying 'Oh I'm bored of this now, lets talk about something else. Hey did you hear that Kim Kadashian or some other unworthy celebrity airhead has got a new perfume coming out. lets go waste our time on that'.

When politicians begin to see the way that Hillary has gotten away with this, when they all start to think Hey we can do this as well and just explain it away as being of no importance then we have a problem, and not just the states but all countries have a big problem. But I'm sure, like most people there are more important things to concern themselves with rather than caring about how their country is being run and what dirty deeds are being done and how badly they are being sold down the river; I mean with the new Apple Iwatch, the next Iphone and Ipad coming out oh and dont forget the breakup of a stupid freaking boy band who will no doubt do a reunion tour in about three years, why would you care what's going on and how badly your country is being sold off piece by piece.

(Just to clarify, most of that isn't an attack on you personally, just your response which is becoming a growing trend)

However,

See above. And I will step away from this ad nauseum conversation if and when I choose to, no matter what you think.

This conversation begins and ends with a false premise. Idiots assuming that anyone in government...ANYONE, not just your current target here...uses email to document ANYTHING, never mind anything important or damning, and then continues to deteriorate from that point on. But hey, rage on! As if it matters.

Gowdy: Clinton Wiped Email Server Clean, Deleted All Emails

Hillary Rodham Clinton wiped her email server "clean," permanently deleting all emails from it, the Republican chairman of a House committee investigating the 2012 Benghazi attacks said Friday.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said the former secretary of state has failed to produce a single new document in recent weeks and has refused to relinquish her server to a third party for an independent review, as Gowdy has requested.

Clinton's attorney, David Kendall, said Gowdy was looking in the wrong place.

In a six-page letter released late Friday, Kendall said Clinton had turned over to the State Department all work-related emails sent or received during her tenure as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

"The Department of State is therefore in possession of all Secretary Clinton's work-related emails from the (personal email) account," Kendall wrote.

Kendall also said it would be pointless for Clinton to turn over her server, even if legally authorized, since "no emails ... reside on the server or on any backup systems associated with the server."

Clinton, a likely Democratic presidential candidate, faced a Friday deadline to respond to a subpoena for emails and documents related to Libya, including the 2012 attacks in a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya.

The Benghazi committee demanded further documents and access to the server after it was revealed that Clinton used a private email account and server during her tenure at State.

Gowdy said he will work with House leaders to consider options. Speaker John Boehner has not ruled out a vote in the full House to force Clinton to turn over the server if she declines to make it available by an April 3 deadline set by Gowdy.

Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, the top Democrat on the Benghazi panel, said Kendall's letter confirmed "what we all knew: that Secretary Clinton already produced her official records to the State Department, that she did not keep her personal emails and that the Select Committee has already obtained her emails relating to the attacks in Benghazi."

Cummings said it is time for Gowdy and other Republicans to stop what he called a "political charade" and instead make Clinton's emails public. Gowdy also should schedule Clinton's public testimony before the Benghazi panel as soon as possible, Cummings said.

Kendall said in his letter that Clinton's personal attorneys reviewed every email sent and received from her private email address — 62,320 emails in total — and identified all work-related emails. Those totaled 30,490 emails or approximately 55,000 pages. The material was provided to the State Department on Dec. 5, 2014, and it is the agency's discretion to release those emails after a review.

Kendall said Clinton has asked for the release of all of those emails. He said the State Department is reviewing the material to decide whether any sensitive information needs to be protected.

"Secretary Clinton is not in a position to produce any of those emails to the committee in response to the subpoena without approval from the State Department, which could come only following a review process," Kendall wrote.

Gowdy said he was disappointed at Clinton's lack of cooperation.

edit on 3/28/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

What do you want to bet,if she had to go to jail until she produced the emails,she would come up with them?
I think it would work and teach this 'cough' woman a lesson.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Why in the hell should we stop talking about it? It's something that caused the loss of American lives. Would you be so nonchalantly posting Walking Dead meme's if a member of your family was killed in the attacks? Especially knowing it could have been prevented/deescalated?

I have to shake my head at the sheer stupidity and sheer willingness to look the other way when the corrupt does wrong. Murder does not have an expiration date.

Hillary Clinton, pretty much all the previous presidents for the last, what, fifty years? PLUS the current POTUS as well as the various goons in D.C. have worked, and are currently working for themselves, not the people. Our interests are put last, which is so blazingly obvious in this whole email scandal. "Why should *I* care about the law? That's for everyone else, my desires and interests far outweigh the common interest!".

Disgusting.

Whatever were you outraged about before there was even email? About the hundreds of pols who never even use email? About the fact that virtually nothing that important would ever even BE committed to an email to begin with?

This entire subject is a non-starter in addition to having already been beaten to death both here and in the media.

There simply is nothing left to say about it. In many, many peoples' opinions. No matter how outraged some people are or how much hand wringing and dramatizing some people care to do about it.

I agree. Disgusting

I am truly amazed by either your allegiance to this woman or your complete disregard for transparency, I am not sure which.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Disgusting.

I agree. Disgusting

I am truly amazed by either your allegiance to this woman or your complete disregard for transparency, I am not sure which.

My allegiance? I am not talking about a WOMAN. I am talking about an ISSUE. I think it is you and your ilk here who are worked up about a particular WOMAN, not I.

And I am truly amazed by your belief that any politician with half a brain cell would document anything truly classified or secret or important or damning to email.

And further amazed that you get you then get so worked up over transparency in only one case and aren't scurrying around digging up probably equally or more damning transgressions with email.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Disgusting.

I agree. Disgusting

My allegiance? I am not talking about a WOMAN. I am talking about an ISSUE. I think it is you and your ilk here who are worked up about a particular WOMAN, not I.

And I am truly amazed by your belief that any politician with half a brain cell would document anything truly classified or secret or important or damning to email.

And further amazed that you get you then get so worked up over transparency in only one case and aren't scurrying around digging up probably equally or more damning transgressions with email.

You might be misunderstanding the situation.

This has nothing to do with sex or classified communications per se, it has to do with the requirement of unimpeded access by investigators to all relevant information which has been knowingly thwarted.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Disgusting.

I agree. Disgusting

You might be misunderstanding the situation.

This has nothing to do with sex or classified communications per se, it has to do with the requirement of unimpeded access by investigators to all relevant information which has been knowingly thwarted.

No. I'm not misunderstanding a thing.

Sex? WTH? I'm done with this idiocy.

This is one person making a statement about a server being wiped. Hasn't been proved. And further, this is about, in your minds, not mine, a particular PERSON (since my use of WOMAN as an individual in this case since she is a WOMAN PERSON seems to have riled you up) being attacked for alleged transgressions.

I have total faith that the Benghazi team is going after all emails, both personal and private, all phone and hallway conversations, of both the executive and legislative branches in regards to this investigation of Benghazi with equal fervor. Sure they are. There's your transparency.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

You should familiarize yourself with facts before making statements.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: muse7

Actually its like this:

A gentle reminder...the real truth about Benghazi is so bloody and violent
truth be told Secretary Clinton will do anything to hide it.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Not sure is this is in this thread yet , sorry if so ....

Private Emails Reveal ex-Clinton Aide’s Secret Spy Network

Jeff Gerth, ProPublica, and Sam Biddle, Gawker
March 27, 2015 "ICH" - "Raw Story" - Starting weeks before Islamic militants attacked the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya, longtime Clinton family confidante Sidney Blumenthal supplied intelligence to then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gathered by a secret network that included a former CIA clandestine service officer, according to hacked emails from Blumenthal’s account.

The emails, which were posted on the internet in 2013, also show that Blumenthal and another close Clinton associate discussed contracting with a retired Army special operations commander to put operatives on the ground near the Libya-Tunisia border while Libya’s civil war raged in 2011.

Blumenthal’s emails to Clinton, which were directed to her private email account, include at least a dozen detailed reports on events on the deteriorating political and security climate in Libya as well as events in other nations. They came to light after a hacker broke into Blumenthal’s account and have taken on new significance in light of the disclosure that she conducted State Department and personal business exclusively over an email server that she controlled and kept secret from State Department officials and which only recently was discovered by congressional investigators.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Actually it has been proved now that Clintons lawyer is involved.

The issue, aside from using private emails to conduct government business, is the fact Hillary did not have the authority to decide on her own which emails are considered government and which ones are considered private. People from the State Department are suppose to do that and never got the opportunity.

Hillary Clinton deleted everything on her email server

Clinton has said she turned over approximately 55,000 pages of emails to the State Department. She has also admitted to deleting about 30,000 emails that she described as personal. Her team has said her lawyers reviewed the emails before they were deleted.

Her lawyer didn't have the authority to do it either.

Of the "55k" emails turned over the State Department has only sent about 300 emails to the Congressional Committee investigating Benghazi.

edit on 28-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
As an outsider I can only ask, why is this woman allowed to run for president? She is corrupt and dangerous. This is the same woman who reveled in Gaddafi getting tortured in the street and executed like a cow dog by terrorists. Now she is blatantly lying, manipulating and basically just doing what she wants thinking there is nothing wrong with her behavior. All the signs of a psychopath. Are American citizens really just going to sit back and let this woman have a chance of becoming the most powerful person in the world?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
What part of "these people in government don't document really critical or important things on email or in texts" do you people just not get? They are practically taught to not do this, just as most "smart" or highly political executives in the corporations are taught. Do not commit or discuss anything in writing of any sort, particularly not in emails.

So just what the hell do you expect them to find in her or any other government official's email that would be classified or damning or a threat to national security or actually meaningful in any way?

To: Obama
Subject: Benghazi
Date: Sep 11 2012

Hey, dude, let's pretend this was about some Youtube. That's our cover. Mkay?

xo Hill

Smoking gun! We GOT her! BAM!

Also, what part of most people,, those who don't have Hillary OCD, fundamentally don't give a damn about this do you all not get?

This is all clearly about her as a person not about the laws or regulations or governing emails and accounts. Otherwise you'd all be up in arms and demanding to see ALL emails since there were emails about many more incidents in the past three decades than Benghazi.

But continue to create this myth that there would even be anything of any value in email and then proceed to get all worked up about the myth if that's what floats your boat. I don't really care.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
As an outsider I can only ask, why is this woman allowed to run for president? She is corrupt and dangerous. This is the same woman who reveled in Gaddafi getting tortured in the street and executed like a cow dog by terrorists. Now she is blatantly lying, manipulating and basically just doing what she wants thinking there is nothing wrong with her behavior. All the signs of a psychopath. Are American citizens really just going to sit back and let this woman have a chance of becoming the most powerful person in the world?

Our Constitution ((Article 2) establishes the criteria for a person to run for President -
* - natural born citizen
* - 35 years of age or older
* - lived in the US for 14 years consecutively (this is contingent on being a natural born citizen).

There is nothing else preventing her from running for President and since its spelled out in our constitution we would have to have either a constitutional amendment or constitutional convention to make changes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join