It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Can Hillary steal your tax money, and not mine?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Can Hillary steal your tax money, and not mine?

Huh?

The Congressional Republicans are going to take her out in "the next step."

What difference does it make?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Clearly your entire post was satirical. I'm assuming you'd like to see H. Clinton for president in 2016. When she steals more than $6 billion, can she steal it from your paycheck, and not mine?

Oh, and about polls...

Political Polling is a Farce

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Clearly your entire post was satirical. I'm assuming you'd like to see H. Clinton for president in 2016. When she steals more than $6 billion, can she steal it from your paycheck, and not mine?

Oh, and about polls...

Political Polling is a Farce

Well, that means two things:

1. You believe you can read minds.

2. Don't quit your day job, you're quite mistaken about the intent of my post.

I'll do it again quick for you: according to you guys here, the evidence against Clinton is OVERWHELMING! Rep. Trey Gowdy is on the case and is one of the best darn litigators South Carolina has produced. He has stated that the Republican House will now take "the next step" which means, given the overwhelming evidence against her, that Clinton will be tried and convicted of ... something.

Thanks for self-promoting your own thread. I'm sure someone will be really interested in it!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Glad I could accurately interpret everything you've said. My assessment of your post is spot on.

Actually, you're right. I did miss the intent of your post. It isn't satirical. That's the wrong word. My mistake.

It's complete sarcasm.
edit on 3/29/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Glad I could accurately interpret everything you've said. My assessment of your post is spot on.

Congratulations, you can repeat yourself while providing absolutely no evidence!

Let's focus:

Don't you think Mrs. Clinton is guilty as charged?

Don't you think that Mr. Gowdy will go after her and the truth will be known?

Don't you think that is good news for the Republicans and all Americans?

What's your beef? Mr. Gowdy and Mr. Boehner are going to take "the next step."

Justice will be served.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Well, personally, I don't believe Hillary Clinton is tech savvy enough to completely destroy digital evidence without a computer expert.

A rock, Hammer or some other blunt object is just as good and anyone can use it, even if they aren't tech savvy.

Hillary left all of that to her attorneys, so they can claim Attorney/client privilege when they refuse to answer questions under oath before investigators.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You've repeated your sarcasm twice now. So tell me, are you still a staunch supporter of H. Clinton? Or has that changed?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, personally, I don't believe Hillary Clinton is tech savvy enough to completely destroy digital evidence without a computer expert.

A rock, Hammer or some other blunt object is just as good and anyone can use it, even if they aren't tech savvy.

Hillary left all of that to her attorneys, so they can claim Attorney/client privilege when they refuse to answer questions under oath before investigators.

Which would, given the overwhelming evidence against Clinton, would either result in contempt charges or would make no difference at all, right?

Surely you're excited about these developments, IAMTAT? Mr. Gowdy is going to visit justice on Mrs. Clinton.

Surely that's what you've been waiting for, right?

Again, why aren't you guys EXCITED about this news?

The truth is finally going to come out, once and for all.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You've repeated your sarcasm twice now. So tell me, are you still a staunch supporter of H. Clinton? Or has that changed?

Why are you trying to make this about me?

You've made two claims, that my post is satirical, and that my post is sarcastic. The only evidence you've provided of those off-topic positions is that you know what I mean rather than what I say.

I have never been a staunch supporter of Hillary Clinton. I'm interested in the truth. Mr. Gowdy et. al. are taking "the next step" and I'm sure the truth will come out! Right?

Why do you want to talk about me? Be excited that Clinton is going to get what she deserves!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If this is true, how is that not a punishible offense? Destruction of State Department communications by the Secretary of State seems to be a HUGE deal to me.

Hillary supporters, give me your best spin WHY, if this is true, this is acceptable behavior?

Cmon, give me your best reasons, I can't wait to hear these.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Shall I bring up some of your previous posts where you were riding people pretty hard about the benghazi probe, and other areas, claiming that it was all nonsense and that if there wasn't anything to them after all this time, that there was nothing there at all? I'd be more than happy to if you need a reminder.

I see right through your sarcasm and am calling you out for your not so subtle attempts at chiding people in here.

*sigh* On second thought, I'm falling for the derailing and off topic posts. I'm done engaging.
edit on 3/29/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Which would, given the overwhelming evidence against Clinton, would either result in contempt charges or would make no difference at all, right?

Surely you're excited about these developments, IAMTAT? Mr. Gowdy is going to visit justice on Mrs. Clinton.

I really don't understand your angle here, though it wouldn't be the first time.
This thread isn't about me (excited about Hillary or otherwise)...this thread is about the illegality of a public official intentionally and unilaterally destroying evidence after it has been required for a federal investigation.

I would assume you would be at least as 'excited' about pursuing justice in this case, as you were regarding someone as insignificant as, say, Bill O'Reilly. Perhaps not.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Shall I bring up some of your previous posts where you were riding people pretty hard about the benghazi probe, and other areas, claiming that it was all nonsense and that if there wasn't anything to them after all this time, that there was nothing there at all? I'd be more than happy to if you need a reminder.

I see right through your sarcasm and am calling you out for your not so subtle attempts at chiding people in here.

*sigh* On second thought, I'm falling for the derailing and off topic posts. I'm done engaging.

So, again, you're claiming to be a mind reader.

I am excited about the possibility of the truth coming out. You can quote anything you like from anywhere you like as evidence for your claims. You seem for some strange reason to want to make it about me.

I am not derailing nor going off-topic!

The OP and many of you in this discussion have stated that there is OVERWHELMING evidence against Mrs. Clinton.

Mr. Gowdy and Mr. Boehner have made it clear that they are going to take the "next step."

I am happy about that, because the truth will finally be decided! Whatever personal ax you want to grind with me to the contrary, Solace, I'd think you'd be happy about the truth coming out as well!

Aren't you? They're taking "THE NEXT STEP."

Gosh.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Only an infantile moron would be excited over this. It's a travesty.

You keep trying to sarcastically paint the right as celebrating this. I do not know one person, right or left, who is celebrating this. This is bad for all of us. She did destroy the data, or have the data destroyed at her approval, her attorneys confirmed this. So, a crime against or government was performed willfully IMO. And if nothing is done, it sets a very bad example and means our rules for those that lead us are meaningless at this point. All bad things, I can assure you.

See, the thing about me is, being an Independent, I would hold either side accountable, if it were another in her shoes. But it is not, it's her and she has done some shady things, that sadly seems to have been her M.O. for a long time.

As I said in a previous post I voted for her in the primaries in '08. But she has done too much wrong now to vote for her again.

If she runs, mark my words, she will lose. Only the die hard party line walkers will vote for her, and there's not enough of them to do that. She lost Independents.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My angle is right on topic.

My angle is to repeat what your OP stated.

Rep Gowdy and the Republican Congress are finally going to take "the next step" against Mrs. Clinton.

Given the OVERWHELMING evidence that you and many others have been discussing in this very thread, aren't you certain that Mr. Gowdy's "next step will be pursuing the matter to the full extent of the law?

Doesn't that make you happy?

Gosh.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Are you calling me an infantile moron?

Because I'm glad that justice is going to be served?

That's really weird.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wow, I come in here congratulating the right-wingers that they're finally going to get what they're asking for, and all I get in return is off-topic posts about my intention.

Let's look at the OP and the OP's source again, eh?

"In light of the Secretary's unprecedented email arrangement with herself and her decision nearly two years after she left office to permanently delete all emails and because the equities at stake involve not only those of the Select Committee and Congress more broadly, but also those of the American people and their right to the full record of her tenure as secretary of State, we will work with the leadership of the House of Representatives as the Committee considers next steps.

Read Latest Breaking News from newsmax.com

^^^^
THIS is what I'm happy about!

THIS is from Mr. Gowdy's COMMITTEE!

THIS is from the source in the OP!

They're going to take the "next steps"!

I'm beginning to think that some of you aren't INTERESTED in the truth, you just want to bash on Clinton.

I'm excited about the truth coming out! But that seems to be irritating some of you.

/shrug

Peach out.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am trying to find out about these accusations you listed but I can't find. Can direct me to your source? And the arrest warrants?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

a reply to: ~Lucidity

No really its not..

Congress is exercising their oversight on the executive branch. We lost 4 Americans from a terrorist attack while the administration, including Hillary by the way, wanted to blame some nonsense youtube video.

Is she lying then or is she lying now?

for a person who doesn't like to be called Partisan you have a bad habit of insinuating that those going after Clinton are somehow sexist. My dislike of her has nothing to do with her being a female and everything to do with accountability.

Where the HELL did I say anything about sexist? Now you're just trippin, dude.

No he is not "trippin".

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: 2Spooky4Me

Good. Can we stop talking about this now?

Why in the hell should we stop talking about it? It's something that caused the loss of American lives. Would you be so nonchalantly posting Walking Dead meme's if a member of your family was killed in the attacks? Especially knowing it could have been prevented/deescalated?

I have to shake my head at the sheer stupidity and sheer willingness to look the other way when the corrupt does wrong. Murder does not have an expiration date.

To "the owlbear", are you daft? Seriously?

Hillary Clinton, pretty much all the previous presidents for the last, what, fifty years? PLUS the current POTUS as well as the various goons in D.C. have worked, and are currently working for themselves, not the people. Our interests are put last, which is so blazingly obvious in this whole email scandal. "Why should *I* care about the law? That's for everyone else, my desires and interests far outweigh the common interest!".

Disgusting.

Whatever were you outraged about before there was even email? About the hundreds of pols who never even use email? About the fact that virtually nothing that important would ever even BE committed to an email to begin with?

This entire subject is a non-starter in addition to having already been beaten to death both here and in the media.

There simply is nothing left to say about it. In many, many peoples' opinions. No matter how outraged some people are or how much hand wringing and dramatizing some people care to do about it.

I agree. Disgusting

I am truly amazed by either your allegiance to this woman or your complete disregard for transparency, I am not sure which.

My allegiance? I am not talking about a WOMAN. I am talking about an ISSUE. I think it is you and your ilk here who are worked up about a particular WOMAN, not I.

And I am truly amazed by your belief that any politician with half a brain cell would document anything truly classified or secret or important or damning to email.

And further amazed that you get you then get so worked up over transparency in only one case and aren't scurrying around digging up probably equally or more damning transgressions with email.

To add to that quote, very damning info has surfaced ranging from buissenes people to high level politicians. Your claim that this simple does not happen is ... well , staggering.

Also your assumption (Assuming - Something for which you blame just about everyone who responded directly to you for) that the people here discussing hillary's fraudulent and suspicious actions and words never care for transparency anywhere else except in this case about what this woman is doing is even a bit more then just a assumption.

And further on I changed that to PERSON. For the very reason that it was misunderstood and NOT what I intended. Case closed. He's trippin and he kept trippin. Keep trippin with him.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join