It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane electrical failures caused by an EMP (courtesy of Planet X)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: EndOfDays77

The problem is you are insisting on using Nancy Lieder's web sites as some of your source.

Here is a thought: using REAL science, try and make your case using REAL data, REAL information, etc, and not that provided by a woman who claims to be channeling information from aliens.

Using orbital mechanics, please show how a planet of any significant mass is able to have any effect on the Earth, without doing so to any of the other celestial bodies within our solar system.

Please show (and yes, I want to see the math), how another planetary body can create an EMP pulse that is so narrow and selective to have caused a single jet to fail, but will not affect any other jets in a narrow flight corridor.

Continued linking to Zetatalk or poleshift.ning is not helping your case here at ATS at all. Quite the opposite in fact. Especially once 2012 ended, most followers of Nancy either stopped posting here at ATS, or decided to pursue other subjects.

Yeah I can see where your going with that,Real science is a religion that is not fully aware of all that exists in the said realm and has been proven fraudulent as I have said,science can only explain all that is interpreted with the 5 senses and if it isn't in that catergory it doesn't exist..well we should all know better than that.

We have all the Planets in the SS showing dramatic changes.. that is old hat, I'll let you find the link.

If a trajectory of our Brown Dwarf were to be known, it would have to be tracked through its whole orbital period of thousands of years to gain a precise knowledge or orbital expectancy,this is why we have had the IR cameras strategically positioned.

If you have an issue with it being channelled by aliens? Well I have been followed around by UFos and their occupants for years and can say seeing a state of the art Typhoon in flight compared to a UFO made it look like a Wright Brothers effort-so you should know better than to presume that all we know in the public arena is all that is..it's simply not.

look,I like to keep my analysis factually based and the real data is indicating all that ZT is suggesting..this topic has not gone away for good reason as the questions still go unanswered by our establishments,whereby ZT is making more sense.

Yes there are quite likely agendas and battles that we humans are unaware of and caught up in,this has always been the way since time immemorial.

You again must not have looked at the data or been unaware? it is the magnetized orbiting iron oxide debris trailing PX as well as the corpus and this has enveloped the Earth and as for the selectivity I have addressed this previously and it is due to an alteration at that very moment creating the conditions for arching the particles.

yeah I can see why Nancy stopped posting here no one as of yet has made a worthy productive contribution,but that is not why I am posting,we all know there are likely more members and non member/lurkers reading these pages than there are contributors,so this info is for them.

I have continued to use ZT and the poleshift.ning addresses as they are the only outlet with the correct info,as you would expect with a cover up of this magnitude.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You still have to explain how six other aircraft can be flying in the same area, yet only one ever gets affected by the massive EMP pulse. And nothing above them is touched.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add this up as it just happened:
www.oneindia.com...

Bedtime.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So now in flight emergencies are because of EMP pulses, not mechanical failures.

Wow.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You may not realize this but: we (humans) have been able to predict the orbits and movements of celestial bodies for....a very, very long time now.

It's why we're able to predict where a comet is going to go, how we're able to send a probe to places like, oh let's see, Pluto? Yah, Pluto, with a periodic orbit of 247 years. We know where it's going to be at any specific time and date....even though it has yet to finish 1 complete orbit observed by us since it was first discovered back in 1930.

Stars move. They move quite fast. Of course to our eyes the stars look fixed and do not move. But we know this isn't true as we're able to measure that movement just fine with instruments, some going back a long, long time.

Gravity works great. We know what gravitational acceleration of something is if we know what it's mass is. If we didn't know these things, we still would not be able to put anything in orbit around the Earth, the moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, Mercury, or even the sun itself.

But we have!

Any body of significant mass will have an affect on other bodies, especially if their mass is lower. How far out that reaches depends upon the gravitational force of the body in question. For example: the Earth's gravity is strong enough to start "pulling" some something if that something get's within 1.5 million miles of the Earth.

It's quite easy to calculate, it's called the Hill Sphere. or:

Where "r" equals the radius of the sphere of influence, "a" is the semi-major axis of the orbit, "m" is the mass of the secondary object, and "M" is Mass of the primary object.

Jupiter's reaches out 53 million miles.

Now....calculate that for a brown dwarf (which is defined as having 15 Jupiter masses)......and you can see WHY anything with that type of mass will influence the orbits of all the other planets in the solar system.

And well before it even were to arrive within our solar system.

You can keep quoting Zetatalk and poleshift.ning all you want of course, and spout all the non-sense that Nancy has filled people's heads with.
However, you'll find that you're going to be eaten alive here at ATS, if those are going to be pretty much your only sources of information.

Do a little research. Go back and look at all the threads here on Nibiru / Planet X that were done during 2012. IE: you're beating a dead horse here.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

THERE IS NO PLANET X FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT. YOU SAW SOME PLANET PERHAPS BUT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN PLANET X BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST. Your sources have all been proven to be garbage years ago. There is no credible astronomer who claims there is an extra planet in our solar system and while the magnetic poles have shifted the only thing effected would be compasses. There would be no land masses switching places or what ever crap they're trying to pass off these days. You really chose the wrong place to pass off this bad information. The members here are a tough crowd and won't accept crap for sources or nonsense for evidence. You going to have to up your game if you want to play here.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

oh FFS - the internet went through the whole planet ex fiasco 13 years ago - give it up - its deader than nancys dog

remember 15th may 2003 ?????

where are mike hazelewood , mr jim macanney and all the other assorted loons now ??????????????

if anyone wants me i will be in the bar - i need a drink if this crap is being regurgitated

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Yes I am on the job,

I have been fueling up my galactic tow truck and will head out there soon to tow this beast out of harms way.

You can save your money, my invisible pink unicorns just went and kicked 3 kinds of crap out of the invisible planet "X", and planet "X" has now left our solar system and promised never to come back. So any claims it is still here are just made up crap.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

and here we have a completely sensible 'theory' in this thread answering the questions that seemed to go unanswered in MSM

No we don't.....we really don't.

But just to humour you "Buster"....when can I expect to throw open my curtains and actually see old PlanetX with my own eyes?......because we've been let down ooooh so many times in the past.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Truth seeking is not a popularity contest the general populace have proven themselves to be un civil (no offense to the decent contributors) BTW you could have added the post I replied to instead of taking it out of context,very cheap!

How does one take this out of context?

I think they invented the word moron just for you!

And though it was directed toward someone else there is no way anyone can take that out of context.

Now as not to be off topic here...

You don't really understand the way our solar system works do you?

An object that is supposed to be bigger than Jupiter could not just sit in the solar system, not to mention it would cause havoc with the planet that would be fairly noticeable.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
After having just read through the entire thread, start to finish, I'm gonna say the OP is just trolling, because:

1) Planet X, poleshift.ning, and Nancy Lieder.
2) While far from perfect, the OP's use of language seems a bit above that of the typical drooling, semi-functional apes that believe this nonsense. A lot of the spelling errors almost appear deliberate as well....
3) Planet X, poleshift.ning, and Nancy Lieder.

Speaking of Lieder, I think the opening line of the RationalWiki page for ZetaTalk says it best:

ZetaTalk is an apocalyptic alien-contactee cult started in the mid-1990s by free-range nutbar Nancy Lieder.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The only thing credible about Nancy lieder is that she is a nutjob, nobody can argue that

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You can save your money

Fuel already bought and paid for, hence the fueling of my Millennium peacock intergalactic planetary tow truck.

I smell a law suit coming, been talking to my lawyers and I think I will need some compensation for the fuel bought now not needed.

We can work this out without lawyers getting involved though,

I assume your invisible pink unicorns excrete rainbows?

If so, just gather the gold pots at the ends of the rainbows and sent some my way for payment and all is settled.

However, No leprechauns please

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

so you are on your own in your delusion

Ah yes aren't we all?

I think starting a Planet X related thread is the best way to get certain individuals to reveal their true nature

Yes you certainly have, I am just going to assume I am the moron that that word was created for.

Nice try..as I have said I have seen the object.

I know that, I said so in the post you are replying to, remembering you have made that claim.

As for how we know what it is by name even? It combines a multi disciplinary approach and analyzing the data past and present.

So you have analyzed data and can like you said in this thread predict and determine future events, so please do so so another random plane doesn't go down.

I mean with everything you presented yes its really the only logical answer that it would be such an intense and powerful pulse that it would only effect one plane at a time and not disrupt any others or other electrical equipment in the area.

Please save our brothers and sister from the next plane crash due to this effect.

What If Planet X has something against the chemtrails the government and airlines spray, maybe this plane was spraying and the coming of the second sun is here to save the majority by sacrificing a few who fly in the planes that are spraying?

Yeah I bet there is evidence of that or something just as 'logical' as that in the links that exposed this you bring up.

All the best!

You too brother,

just needed to add this so hopefully you don't forget or miss it

like I say anybody can make these predictions once they know the 'formula' so to speak, which is spoken of in the links provided...come back and reference this thread when this unfortunAtely happens again.

please don't let it and say where and when it will happen again.

and from page one

You can determine and predict for yourself where future events will occur hence validating this 'theory'

So validate the theory and save some lives while your at it by not allowing another plane to crash,

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Judging by yours your not inclined to think at all and you'd buy it. And the Brooklyn bridge to get to it. Obviously you're one of the gullible ones. You actually believe this ridiculous nonsense. I'll leave you to your fantasy world. I feel sorry for you.
edit on 3262015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

survivingthepoleshift.com...

This is just about as credible as zetatalk which you may want to read...

rationalwiki.org...

educate-yourself.org...

Enjoy.

Given the cover up at hand the sources you have provided are void.

How about you try and actually debunk the evidence I have presented?

It in fact stands on its own,so I wouldn't expect you to.

Today we hear the pilot has been blamed..well this was also predicted long ago,as dead men tell no lies!

Now as I said,we have a Clear cover up,so in true ATS skeptical fashion I will say this info (bb data) may prove to be unreliable the more incidents we encounter and the more the sheep become suspicious.. I mean even if we actually listened to the supposed audio,this could still be tampered with.

Anyway I've humoured you there in replying,so unless you have anything constructive to add,you know where the door is.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Help me out.
Exactly how does a EMP affect a microprocessor based system?
With what units do you measure the effect?

Variations in magnetic fields induce current on any sort of circuitry, microprocessors included, through a process known as electromagnetic induction. I think it was discovered by Michael Faraday, but don't quote me on that.
edit on 26/3/15 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/3/15 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Judging by yours your not inclined to think at all and you'd buy it. And the Brooklyn bridge to get to it. Obviously you're one of the gullible ones. You actually believe this ridiculous nonsense. I'll leave you to your fantasy world. I feel sorry for you.

Your coming across as quite narcissistic and attention seeking and you should be banned! You have done nothing but troll this thread in a mean spirited way! The moderation in this thread is disgraceful!

BTW you also have brought nothing to the table in the face of such stark evidence.

Here we have another plane that made an emergency landing in the very near vicinity (more or less) to the crash in the Alps..this speaks volumes and only bolsters this case!!

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IngyBall
This thread smells like a troll. I'm surprised it made to 3 pages smh. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a few laughs though.

Ha Ha! Yeah your not wrong..they have all come out in one cozy thread and little do they know their intentions are plain for all to see..this is a good litmus test to find out what the deal is..glad you had a laugh though!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

"Free range nutbar"? That makes me laugh just saying it. HAHA!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join