It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroic moment Waffle House diner confronts man who was beating a woman at the next table

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Sadly the woman is probably in hospital with broken rib by now because of the humiliation retaliation that took place when they got home.
The police should have been called.

If this video is internet viral... I hope. Then the police were notified...
But that thought does not dwell good in my mind... I hope there was an intervention before the fact.. ( the poster of the video got a chuckle out of the twerp getting what he deserved...) hopefully he had the guts to turn it over..?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

See.. problem solved.
But did she at least use this opportunity to pack up and go?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Little fish - big fish - bigger fish.

I might have shot both of them and taken the girl home as a prize. /sarc

I hate being disturbed while I eat. If that was the bigger fish's problem ...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I would hope so. I hope she didn't stick around.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

... clearly you need to try their tater's ... with hot sauce.. oh I see you brought the Cap'sun .. ( pepper spray ).
Lol..
You're right. No one wants disturbed eating their fav's ( first world probs ) but you went full Ron Burgundy .... that escalated to far..... lol.. sheesh

edit on 19-3-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Shiloh7

I agree. It's wrong even if the guy is four feet tall and the woman is six feet tall. Any man who hits a woman is a coward.

Lol.. maybe there could be an exception.. say you're Rhonda Rousy ( or what ever that MMA fighter girls name is ) .. picking a fight with Michael j. Fox at the ICBM House of Crepe. There are few but , non the less cases of women exuding physical harm that need a word or two.

Ronda Rousey. And by the time you step in she's already broken one or both arms. Not an exaggeration, she won her last fight in 12 seconds I believe with the girl tapping out because her arm was about to snap.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

God bless rednecks.

Some of the nicest people you've ever met, unless of course you piss them off.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Without saying, props to him. Goodluck to her hope this gave her courage and realization to make her feel better to break away from an abuser because someone cared to stop the abuse.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Jeez , that bloke has his own postcode (zip) , i bet the wife beater dude didn't expect that to happen . Then again they only do things like that when they feel they are in total control . OOPS , he wasn't .

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is the correct behavior for correcting an abusive spouse/boyfriend and in the past "Good Samaritan" laws protected the "third man in" in these types of confrontations. However there have been so many times that an abused spouse/girlfriend has sided against the samaritan in court and that person paid for trying to help. In America where criminals have more rights than honest citizens ( blame that on our billion lawyers) a person could lose everything he has helping someone else. This is extremely sad but true. Laws that protect Samaritans have to be stronger.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well the guy has more balls than brains, and sometimes that works out for the best.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'd like to shake the mans hand. I knocked a man out on a bus once..he screamed and cursed at a small kid with a nasty scrap on his knee. I let that go, but when the man turned and threatened the lady trying to console the child.....I kinda interveined and knocked his stupid arse out cold. Law came, I was put into police car and was actually driven back to my motel. Cop told me " The man deserved it, have a nice stay in our city". I would do it again tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

He got the surprise of his life. He doesn't do so well against a man, or one bigger than him.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

That's a sad fact of life. I remember when I was a kid we called the cops on the guy across the street for beating the hell out of his girlfriend. As they were dragging him away she kept begging them not to hurt him and here she was beat up and looking like she was dragged down 50 miles of bad road. I really don't understand it.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Good for you. I'm glad the cop was on your side.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I saw this earlier today and pretty much feel the same as you.

This man did the right thing by confronting that little wanna be bad @ss. A real man would never lay a finger on a woman, only cowards do such things.

I dont advocate anyone laying a finger on anyone outside of self defense < A real secure man (or woman) would live by that rule imo and no other specialized version thereof.

Why the special treatment? Arent woman these days strong, independant and just as strong and good as men in every way? At least that is what i keep hearing from woman more and more these days.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Stupid. She's just gonna get it at home even worse. What a hero. Women aren't children, and don't need your white knight bull#. Maybe she enjoys encircling herself in drama, if so our fat hero really made her day.

Women don't deserve to get hit, until they do. Welcome to life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join