It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I Snuck Into Bohemian Grove 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Here are some clips from Bohemian Grove 2015
edit on 19-3-2015 by buddhism because: (no reason given)

On a whim during my travels throughout the United States, after I remembered growing up on stories of the Grove, I decided to check it out myself. I couldnt find any stories about successful infiltration's (if you can call it that) other than Alex Jones, Vanity Fair and a story about a man that went in with a ton of weapons and gave himself up after being spotted by police. I thought to myself, how serious could it be outside of July, when the worlds elite get together and spend a few weeks, naked, beneath California red woods? Would it be hard to get in when no one is there? After about an hour of day dreaming about whats beyond the NO TRESPASSING signs, my girlfriend said "# it, lets go." I nodded and off we went to a tiny little x-file like city called Monte Rio. Outside the grove are little houses and trailers. Some of the houses on the water were quite nice, but just across a 10 foot street, were not so nice trailers, along with a man digging through someones trash. We walk to the main gate along the redwoods. There is a lady and her daughter casually riding their bikes near the infamous entrance people always film in front of. We decided this was a bad way to get in, so we opened our phones GPS and planned on a route. I asked the, what I assumed to be homeless man, how to get down by the water. He directed me to a public staircase between two houses. We hiked on through the backyards of these houses. There were people fishing that didnt seem to mind us. We get to the last house which had a dog in its backyard. I was a bit turned off because I obviously didnt want to get attacked. BUT WE'VE COME SO FAR! WE CAN'T TURN BACK NOW BECAUSE OF A DOG. So we take the risk.... and the dog didnt even bother with us. We come up to a huge chained metal door after hiking for about 10 minutes into the woods. It's connected to a fence, wrapped in barbed wire, that leads to a deathly cliff. We are relatively small people so we managed to fit between the opening at the top of the door and the barbed wire. (With some thought, anyone could make it through) So now we hike down the side of the mountain to get near the water. I figured this was the safest bet until we got closer. We eventually come to an easy (relatively easy) pathway to hike back up the mountain. This pathway, filled with fallen branches and rubble, leads to a road. The top of the road has an obelisk with owl carved into them giving directions. About 20 feet from the obelisk I noticed roofs between the red woods. It looked like a nice campground, filled with a cool pier to the water and owl stuff placed EVERYWHERE. I peaked through some windows everything was covered up with blankets and doors were locked for the most part. I was nervous about getting caught with a few lights on in the distance. One of them only being no more than 120 feet away. I stayed in the redwoods as much as I could. My gut told me to follow the road and hike up, so we did for about 2 hours. To no avail, it just kept going up and up the mountain. There was a trail I came to, with another obelisk and I thought FINALLY!!! A LEAD TO SOMETHING! We hiked down this trail for about an hour and realized it was nothing more than a trail and lead seemingly no where. By now it was getting dark, so we made our way down the road. This road is against a cliff, so if a car were to come, there is no hiding for the most part. We made it back to the camp but by now it was dark. We snuck through some of the camps and explored. We walked an open, lit area, I noticed what looked like a camera and a sensor and then my girlfriend swore to hear a noise. So we decided it was best that we headed back being it was pitch black and we still had a long hike to safety. Long story short, I'm very sad I missed out on seeing Molech but also very happy to quench my curiosity and love for adventure. I didn't see anything to suggest there was anyone in the camp whatsoever aside from a few lights being on. (Could be left on)

That's how I snuck into Bohemian Grove!

edit on 3/19/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: buddhism

Link not working.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddhism

Direct link is working: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddhism

Here is.

edit on Mar-19-2015 by xuenchen because: vidpost[-'_'-]x15

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hi...you have started a topic and provided a tube link...that I appreciate.

However....you have not also provided a written document about the subject matter...nor have you said anything about how you feel about what has been said via the tube link. I am hoping you will provide these things...thank you!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Hi...you have started a topic and provided a tube link...that I appreciate.

However....you have not also provided a written document about the subject matter...nor have you said anything about how you feel about what has been said via the tube link. I am hoping you will provide these things...thank you!

There you go

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

"I'm not impressed by your performance"
GSP

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wow, paragraphs my fiend, paragraphs.

What is the bohemian grove exactly?

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Gay summer camp for World Leaders and Owl fetishests

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Gay summer camp for World Leaders and Owl fetishests

Oh and child abusers.

Well done O.P, I guess you are amongst a handful of people who have publicly admitted sneaking into the Grove. You would have found it a little more difficult if the boys had been staying there. But, well done, none the less.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That's cool. You should dress up like an owl and if you get caught, say I OWN THE DAMN PLACE and act rich and snobby! Foolproof

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Very cool. From what I could make out in the video, the area you were in appeared to be more "roughing it" than I expected. I expected much more modern opulence, this was a surprise to see what was basically? A campground. Makes me scoff more at the urban legends about the place's appearance (that it's still lavish in every square inch) now.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Very cool. From what I could make out in the video, the area you were in appeared to be more "roughing it" than I expected. I expected much more modern opulence, this was a surprise to see what was basically? A campground. Makes me scoff more at the urban legends about the place's appearance (that it's still lavish in every square inch) now.

It actually is pretty nice, but overall just pretty much a normal campground filled with symbols of Owls and other ominous things . The over abundance of theatrics at the grove is what makes it spooky. I'm not sure if it's just tradition or a genuine occult ceremony with a specific agenda outside of just being fun to lose yourself in an imaginary world. The cross over connections outside the grove is what makes it fishy!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wish the quality of video were better. I couldn't make out most of it. Could have been anywhere.
Kudos for attempt though!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So, maybe someone should sneak in and hide a few "game camara's" right before the big party. It would be interesting to see what kind of "wild life" could be captured on film.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

It got dark real fast, especially with me hiking up the hill opposed to going directly into the camp like I should have done. I missed a ton of video opt.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So you didnt see Obama making love to Bush while Putin watched ??

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IntastellaBurst

I don't think the Russians get invites to there do they?
second line

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: IntastellaBurst

I don't think the Russians get invites to there do they?
second line

The NWO are from everywhere.

They have no loyalties to any "Nation".

"Today they had a Russian."

The Russian was the physicist Roald Sagdeev, a member of the Soviet Supreme Council of People's Deputies, who had given a speech to Kissinger and many other powerful men too. George Shultz, the former secretary of State, wearing hiking boots, had listened while sitting under a tree. Kissinger had lolled on the ground, distributing mown grass clippings across his white shirt, being careful not to set his elbow on one of the cigar butts squashed in the grass, and joking with a wiry, nut-brown companion.

Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Hey, you tried!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join