It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I Snuck Into Bohemian Grove 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I got invited to the grove by chance one fine weekend !

My GF at the time was Russian so we decided to take a trip to fort Ross it was during July I believe .

Anyway I had been to fort Ross a few time before (being a native of Northern CA ) .

So we pull up and the first thing i notice is their is not park ranger in the Booth ,

but i did notice a few unmarked black SUV's. So we continued in ,no big deal !

As we walked into the Museum section of fort Ross off to the right is a room ,they were doing a presentation about the

history of fort Ross ,of course my GF and i just walked in and sat down .

Afterwards we all went out to the main Fort and they had a bunch of tables set up with food and Vodka etc.

At this point i still had no idea most of the people their were grove members . I was completely fascinated with the historic

view of the place .

then their was the Host !

I believe his name was Andre , he was indeed a Russian /American . My GF right away noticed he was Russian but i was clueless !.

She started to talk with him in Russian and long story short he asked me "what camp I was from " ?

I told him we were not camping but just visiting . he said "ohh your not from the grove ". At this point i noticed his hat !

With the B&C Owl Logo and it all clicked ! lol...

anyway he was a Nice guy and so were all the other members . He asked my GF and I if we wanted to come to his "camp" at

the Grove for drink's etc . we declined ! ( regret ).

One thing i won't forget though .

well two things really ...

I asked him how does one become a member ? he replied "you have to be a mover and shaker or an Artist ".

the second thing I found odd was that some members had the B&C logo Tattooed on their Right wrist ?

not all but some . and the mostly had pink hats with a black B&C logo .......

strange..

But over all it was a good experience! and good people !

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19138087]buddhism[/post

Really cool...wish I was there with you...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: buddhism

Thanks much for sharing. Granted and you mentioned, there's not much to reference from so this helps all around. Wish you could have caught Molech as well. Once again thanks! Looking more into the info and may comment soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll be back after I read your link.Thanks
second line

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Read this and its interesting,but there was only that one speaker from Russia. The rest of the time they talked "about" other Russian leaders,but there were not there. It seems Russian leaders don't get invites.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Video removed by user? Is it because its evidence of tresspassing? I guess i would do the same except i wouldn't have uploaded it in the first place through any channel that could lead back to me... maybe find a way to have a stranger do it or something?

Or did the user get dissappeared or threatened? What's going on here?

Was Alex Jones ever charged with tresspassing? Oh wait, he didn't exactly sneak in, he tricked them into thinking he was a guest so its not a crime? I know some people say hes a fraud and was allowed to make the video so he could have instant credibility among the "conspiracy community", so, there's that possibility...

I hope ATS member "buddhism" is ok... Hey buddhism if you're out there, thanks for risking your neck and sharing the details of your journey. I didn't get to see the video, but the story was interesting enough so thanks again for sharing.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Video removed by user? Is it because its evidence of tresspassing? I guess i would do the same except i wouldn't have uploaded it in the first place through any channel that could lead back to me... maybe find a way to have a stranger do it or something?

Or did the user get dissappeared or threatened? What's going on here?

Was Alex Jones ever charged with tresspassing? Oh wait, he didn't exactly sneak in, he tricked them into thinking he was a guest so its not a crime? I know some people say hes a fraud and was allowed to make the video so he could have instant credibility among the "conspiracy community", so, there's that possibility...

I hope ATS member "buddhism" is ok... Hey buddhism if you're out there, thanks for risking your neck and sharing the details of your journey. I didn't get to see the video, but the story was interesting enough so thanks again for sharing.

I fully believe alex jones was invited into BOHO .
And he took the Opportunity to make a name for him self ! that video really put him on the scene.

"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here " Alex Jones was a weaving Spider and he broke the very code he was directed at before he went into BOHO .....

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Lol oh great....we pissed off the Owl People! They don't # around.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Is this one of those dumbass things where the OP asks people to pretend he's posted something interesting and some idiots go along with it to be a part of the joke?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

No he had actual video from inside, said it was his and looked fairly legit.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'd never even heard of Bohemian Grove until this thread. It's interesting to say the least. One question, and be kind because I'm a newbie, but if Bohemian Grove is an openly known place etc, what about it suggests conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AlmostRosey
Many high profile people meet there and the meetings are held in private so people assume they use these meetings as a grand conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Why has Buddhism taken down the footage?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have not posted enough posts to start my own thread but when I was 14 my friend and I done a opinion board and it said it was called moloch. I have recently done some research and am shocked to see the same demon worshiped by the elite, possessing me. What should I do?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The above was suppose to say ouiji board but auto correct changed it!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: buddhism

Link not working. Post it on live leaks or some other website. Youtube keeps taking down the video. Thnaks!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join