It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM WHAT I AM; Jesus And Reality-Manifestation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
When Moses asks God what he should be called, if his people should ask. He responded, eheyeh asher eheyeh, "I AM WHAT I AM. Tell them I AM, eheyeh, has sent you." I am what I am. I think there is much meaning here. First of all, eheyeh refers to the essential core of being. What are the two eheyeh's? What is the 'I am' that 'I am' is? The core of all being, being itself, the source and flowing of life itself. All individual expressions of life and being, are the universal life and being. The individual Being is the Universal Being. Thus it is said in John 10, verse 30: "I and the Father are one."

John 8:56-58 - "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
Then said the Jews unto him, 'Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?'
Jesus said unto them, 'Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.'"

What is Christ's day? When we realize our identity with the Son, individualized manifestation of Infinite Being, then we see his day. 'Before Abraham was, I am.' Before all that is divisible and impermanent, I AM, Being itself, is.

John 3:8 - "The spirit blows where it Wills...but you cannot tell from where it comes, or where it goes: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

Spirit, which is limitless and transcendental, is only found now. Since it is limitless, it is beyond all which implies time-based differentiation. Thus it is only where it is now, not where it was or where it will be. Because now IS. And before Abraham WAS, I AM.

Matthew 6:22 - "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."
Matthew 6:24 - "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

All which is based on division is ultimately untrue, and not of spirit. Who is God? I AM. I am is an expression of pure positivity. When I say positivity here, I do not exactly mean positive in the sense of 'good' in the 'good-bad' polarity. But rather, positive in the sense of, manifested rather than hidden, on rather than off, yes rather than no. This is why the spirit blows where it Wills...movement and manifestation, creation, is Will. That something is, rather than nothing, is Divine Providence. This is the power of eheyeh, I AM. And because of the I AM, because of positive, manifested, existence, and because Reality can only be seen through a single, unified eye, the existence of one possible manifestation is equivalent to the existence of all possible manifestation. However reality may manifest, it IS, it is the eheyeh. Through eheyeh, all which could be is equivalent. It is through this that faith is established, and true prayer is introduced; prayer which is said to be answered, without qualification, so long as it is asked for in faith.

Matthew 21:22 - "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

See Being-itself, Life-itself, Consciousness-itself. It IS, and this IS-ness is the I AM, the eheyeh. And it is without contradiction. It is on-without-off, yes-without-no. Because something is, IS-ness is, and therefore anything which could be, equally is. Through evoking eheyeh, the I AM, anything can be brought about. But only through proper understanding of the first eheyeh, actualization of the second eheyeh within yourself, and then realization of the identity of your internal I AM with the Universal I AM, through the asher, 'what,' relating the two eheyeh's of Exodus 3. Because I AM, something is. And because Being itself is the source of all individual forms of being, all forms are equivalent in Being itself. Thus when Being is properly understood, and one becomes established in it, in faith, all possible manifestations of existence are equivalent. And then anything you should ask for, whatever it is, will be given to you, so long as it is asked for in this faith. Then it is not asked for, it is just known as equally existent within the infinite potential that God IS.
edit on 18-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney
Thanks for that I am, here is another one for you.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

IF unity is so desired by this "god"

Why does "his word" create so much division?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

IF unity is so desired by this "god"

Why does "his word" create so much division?

You can put any name to that god and people will still be divided. The end of all religions is for people to find peace and tranquility with the hope to have a better living somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

It's called free will the division was man made

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

IS-ness....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Because truth brings about divisions.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I am that I am can also be used as a mantra many native Americans and Hindus chanted this ee-yam

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MessiYah

Because truth brings about divisions.

Truth does not bring division. What bring division are the ones that have that truth and instead of sharing it, they will shadowed it for some obscure purpose.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I agree with you.

I AM WHAT I AM. I think therefore I AM.

People need to look within to find God, not some outward manifestation they rely on for salvation. The only salvation comes from within. Ironically though, even belief in Jesus' sacrifice manifests within each individual, because THEIR internal will to believe in such a thing is their work alone. No one but themselves can make them believe, so in a roundabout way even they are saved by themselves and not some outward ritual.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It is man who divides others for his own benefit. The god of the OT is nothing more than the figment of men's imaginations forced onto others through the threat of hell. But even this figment of men's imaginations has a foundation of truth that it is built on top of.

That's just my personal opinion though. Even the OT has wisdom that can be deciphered if looked at in the right light.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I agree with you.

I AM WHAT I AM. I think therefore I AM.

People need to look within to find God, not some outward manifestation they rely on for salvation. The only salvation comes from within. Ironically though, even belief in Jesus' sacrifice manifests within each individual, because THEIR internal will to believe in such a thing is their work alone. No one but themselves can make them believe, so in a roundabout way even they are saved by themselves and not some outward ritual.

There is course another major quote by Jesus that states this quite explicitly, which I left out of my OP...

Luke 17:21 - "Neither shall they say lo, here! Or lo, there! For the kingdom of God is within you."

Some of the major keys to proper interpretation of the bible get downright ignored.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is man who divides others for his own benefit. The god of the OT is nothing more than the figment of men's imaginations forced onto others through the threat of hell. But even this figment of men's imaginations has a foundation of truth that it is built on top of.

That's just my personal opinion though. Even the OT has wisdom that can be deciphered if looked at in the right light.

I can't claim to have 'uncracked' the whole bible. But I do feel I have a grasp on some of the main principles. And I feel these principles can be consistently found, and are expounded upon, throughout the bible. But that would require, particularly with the OT, understanding what is apparently presented literally, metaphorically, and drawing out allusions and correspondences, rather than it being something so surface level.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I AM Is The positive Experience of Self..the Hood is a Clause on What We May Do or Become..and That in and of ITself is an Effort to Love..and Find things Sacred..As Sacred as the Self..Which IS The Soul! The Normalcy of the Nornans.. And the Angling of the Anglo-Saxons..the Esthaer of the Prussians..or the New Aunce Dance Scape of the Norwegian Republic(The Vikiings) IS a Real Time Table!@ The Exacallasander...the Excallibur..and the Rites of the Stone Masons..Which Are in the West...Always Seasoned To Be the Best! At Any Activity..Whether That Means it is Good..OR EVIL..! The Mourning IS a Sprite on the Creation of a Formation of the First Dawn! The Don IS an Activity Center...Around the World..is a News August Spoken Piece..and the Peace of Mind is of the Reformation of Laws..which are Centralised Around the Notion of Peace! The Peace IS OF THE BEACON Of TIME! Eager to Hear for the First of a Suchness IS always a Result of the Peace of the Soul..Which of Course IS the I AM! These Talkings..or the Stockings of the Misadventures of November..in Which the 15th Date is Spoken Out aloud For the Benefit of the Papacy..The Gregorian Notions are Hitherto A Waste..of our #in Time! They Need to Find the Resultant Sqaure for the Benefit of Digging a Garden..in Which they May Find Their Own Pathos! The Dig IS in The Feature of Todays Music..and our Honest Sharing of Files Around the World..to Which we May Become More than Just Men..and More than Just Woman..But the Overman IS Always Overlooked! The Need IS a Cycle! And the Dileriants ARE of the Lotus Vale..and the Secretions of the Chrysalis..ARE a Maiden in a Former Alterior..a Nuance in the Pegging New Scape of Indeterminacy..The Quantum Mechanics ARE for the Chosen Few..Who Can Understand Something AS IT Basically IS. The North IS a Truth For US on Earth...In Whcih We May Garden the Soil..or Plunder into the ICE; Secrets are from Alert and Above Top Secret! The Nuance IS a Game Changer! The Nuance IS a Greed of the Soil of our Reunion! The Soul..Mixes Well With Earth..and as a Top Soil..IS the Noumenon and the Reuptake IS of the Serotonin..And Norepinephrine. The Dopamine of the Dyasfora..Diazepam; And the Sherlock IS In the Lake of the Lochness! The Nuance IS a Great Game Speak..that What We Say Comes True..and that Which is Being Held in Hell..IS the Letters of the Atonement OF CHRIST! The Users are a Mourning Crew..who Collect and Reconfobulate our garbage..and Our Dish Detergent..IS an Insugency! Of the Surges of the Source! In Which All Life Must Spring From! The Nuance Is IN THE BAGGAGE HANDler...The Nuance IS a Disgrace..and the Mourning Seeds are Planted IN Wedlock..in Which we May Also Know the Conditions of our Surrender to Our Holy Mother Earth..and our Conditions that Are Placed as Wedding Vows to Our Wives..and Children! The Sickness Must Be Cured And the Decisions Must be Canny! The X-Men. Are Here to Show us a Thing or Two..and All the Forgotten Beguilers are a Misused Tampon..of the Effexor..and the Second Link..or the Game of Guessing in one in which a Card is Formatted To Become! The Criss Angel of the Atonement! He IS LITTERALLY Alexander The Great! And the Nuance IS a Vacuum In the Time of the Thanksgiving..in Which we May All Work Miracles! The Olive is a Branch of Physics in Which we Can Be Understood as a Combination or Constituation of Elements..a Firm Constitution..and an Evolving Platform For Free Market Economics.."The issues ARE OF The PAGE! And the Pentacles are as Worth as Any other Type of Money..Whether It is In Direct Barter..or Converted into Cash! The Cashmere IS of the Lotus..and the Lotus IS of the Veil. And the Games are of the October..in Which We May Partake in as a Festival of the Rite of Man! The Son of Man IS Shown in his Beqaurters! And His Nuance IS of the Same Gene..As Gene Grey Of the X-Men! The Nuance IS a Mutable Faction..or a Simplification of the Philosophers Stone..and one in Which we May All Understand the Greatest Appeal of Time..Which IS OURSELVES! The Apple Doesnt Fall Far From the Tree..Because we Understand the Gravity of our Situation..When we Go To Space..There Will Be Noone Out There to Help US! They Need to Come back Down to Earth Where we All Meet in a Sacred Circle..of the Pamphlets of Soil! The Nuance IS a Gardening Work..! A Great Landscape To the Onbecoming Overmen! The Overman IS Bradley Coultes! An Onbecoming Nuance IS His Younger Brother Mathew Coultes! And the Need IS of the Djinn in Which we may Place an Angel or a Demon! The Inferno IS a Key to the Suctions of Hell..or the Auctions of the Very Fabric of our Gaining Existence..and the Nuance IS a Sewn Seed! The Seed That Jacob Gave to Abraham! And the Nuance is a Disease! The Disease IS a Biquestiranism..a Nuance in the Governing Seed.

The Bark Doesnt Fall Far From the Tree. Because it is this lasting Grace Which IS the Growth of Nature Itself Which IS the Throws Of Chaos! The Nuance IS the Stringy Sectioning of the Roots of Time..and the Bark of the Nutrients of the Vine..The Ayahusaca! The need for More Formatting and a Train that Takes all the Heads that Roll..as Her Own! And inside the Gamers Republic We Find a Grandmaster..One Who In Noble Right Has an Option To Either Take a Head or A Tale..and The Very Forgiving OF This Nature We May Find Ourselves in a Social Dilemma..IF WE CAN See Brendans Cards.."Then How Can He Be Expected To Play Texas Holdem!? The Pri(ori of Sion)ers Dilemma IS a Vacancy of the Notions of What it Means to be a Republican Or a Democrat...In One Aspect We See the Sharing of Vision..Which is Of Course Natured As Light; And the Other as a Mean Display of Taking Full Advantage of Anothers Humaine Position in the Politics of Life! The Roots Are Narrow..and the Holes are like Knots of an Unending Vine! The Ayahuasca Or The Vine Of The Soul! The Ampure..and the Notion of Formal Mercury IS a Given Gown in the Rites of a Freemason! The 33rd Degree is Abount Being So Honest that Even the Unpure Filth of Our Land Has no Coming Bicausm to Obliterate or Object to the Perfect Subjecation of our Hereto Honest Degree! The Notion IS That Some things are Special And Some Things ARE NOT! The Ease in Which i Type This IS a Forsaken Rite to the Sworn Oath that Nothing Behind This Computer..or Monitor IS a Given Gimick IN The Sane Bequester...the Sane Quest For Glory..and the Oncoming Nuance of the Djinns Behind the Current Poker Meta-Game! Barrack Obama IS a Realistic Utilitarian! He IS The Nuance of our Coming Day! Whether He is Secretly Homosexual IS Of Course Part of our Natural Rite to ASk And Rite to Privacy..But it is in the Nuance of His Teachings that We May Find Peace! And It is in this Grain That We Find our Own Atonement As American Citizens! The needs ARE of the Time! And the Degrees are Always Certain..in the Sewage of the Wasteland of Anal Sex..with Underage Girls..or the Givings of the Misgivings of Time! The Honest Erroneous Dilemma IS a Distillery in the Vacant Science of Alchemy! The Nation Has Roared as an Upheaving Of Cured Rill! The Notice IS a Sublime Task Manager Of the Single Nuance of the Given Scum! The Nuance IS Always Good or Bad..or that Which We May Be able to Procreate With Or Not! The Course in Miracles IS A HIDDEN SHRINE! The News IS Always Good Coming From the Bible Belt! The Black belts in Religion are the Christians Who Manifest Dreams! The Sacred Art of Transformation IS likley the Cause of the Fear to Look Younger Than your Elders..This Treas

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, 'It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.'"

biblehub.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This is the power of eheyeh, I AM. And because of the I AM, because of positive, manifested, existence, and because Reality can only be seen through a single, unified eye,

Ah yes! William Blake and many others have dedicated their entire work to shining light on the powers of that eye. It is called imagination. The oral tradition teaches that matter provides the material to hold the waters of life that light reflects upon , creating sight for the always seeing eye.

Reality can only be seen through a single, unified eye

Very true! The irony of all this is it always taking place despite any kind of philosophy. Speaking about the concept of I AM or being aware of the fact that the word "Moses" was a verb 2000 years ago and not a person makes no difference to the flow of things...

"Imagination rules the world, the human race is governed by its imagination"- Napolean Bonaparte

Btw, Neville Goddard gave his teachings away for free...

edit on 18-3-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

This is the power of eheyeh, I AM. And because of the I AM, because of positive, manifested, existence, and because Reality can only be seen through a single, unified eye,

Ah yes! William Blake and many others have dedicated their entire work to shining light on the powers of that eye. It is called imagination. The oral tradition teaches that matter provides the material to hold the waters of life that light reflects upon , creating sight for the always seeing eye.

Reality can only be seen through a single, unified eye

Very true! The irony of all this is it always taking place despite any kind of philosophy. Speaking about the concept of I AM or being aware of the fact that the word "Moses" was a verb 2000 years ago and not a person makes no difference to the flow of things...

"Imagination rules the world, the human race is governed by its imagination"- Napolean Bonaparte

Btw, Neville Goddard gave his teachings away for free...

Ah yes, your post illuminated more of the meaning of Matthew 6:22, the verse which I was commenting on. And Neville Goddard seems to sound somewhat familiar, but I'm not sure what context. When I looked him up, he seemed to have a spanish, but not an english, wikipedia page.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It is true that we are all non-separate from the indivisible Divine Reality. However, the confession that I AM WHAT I AM or I AM THAT ONE or the other non-dual statements that have been created to express this ultimate truth, should be made only by those rare few that actually have REALIZED this truth altogether - and that is a most profound process.

In this day and age, talk is cheap and such statements are made and misunderstood and even exploited to the point where people think no disciplines are required for such realization. So many youtube videos on non-dualism where the speaker tries to talk the audience into some insight about this truth, and that is that! You are now enlightened! Such a trivialization of the great process.

This statement also must be understood to actually mean that there is no "I" left over in such a realization. There is absolutely NO point-of-view-making mechanism of attention remaining - and until ultimate realization, the body-mind is ALWAYS creating a sense of "I". It is this core sense of "I" that people often mistakenly equate with the ultimate Divine.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think you are confusing Yahweh with Popeye. Yahweh called himself "I am that I am".

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You're on it.

Ever ask yourself: "How is it I know I am me while knowing I am me"? I don't know myself as someone else, but rather, I know myself to be me while knowing that I'm knowing myself to be me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join