It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is not new information so have not put in the news section,

This Article hoever claims that much more detailed information has just been releassed on the subject.

I thought I would make this thread Firstly to look at the topic with new information and secondly to bring it to the attention to those who are not aware of it.

In Brief.

"The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told. "

"...One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population."

Airplanes secretly pumping chemicals into the atmosphere, sounds crazy right!

The article ends with a rather disturbing quote from Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down.

"Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research."

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Not surprised the USA did exactly the same thing in the exact same time period.

No doubt they shared results.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Have the US admitted it as well then?

The article makes no mention of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Have the US admitted it as well then?

The article makes no mention of it.

Yeah there's been loads on it.

US admits biological weapons tests

How the U.S. Government Tested Biological Warfare on America
edit on 17-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
And just like the sheep that we are we'll just acept it and hold no one accountable/responsible.
'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research."
We wont even be told if they are still doing it.
We are owned like the livestock and we pay for the privelledge.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
could this be part of the explanation for the rise in autism and adhd in the uk and usa? If these chemicals could effect dna, its worth looking into.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

There should a hell of a ot of suing going on over this and many other things which have caused diseases!!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Would we prefer them to do the necessary testing to determine the dangers from aerial spraying of toxic substances on some other country's population??

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm no chemtrails guy, but isn't flying over a population and dumping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide exactly the kind of thing the chemtrails people have been claiming for years?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There should a hell of a ot of suing going on over this and many other things which have caused diseases!!

If you can prove that whatever they were spraying caused an adverse effect on your health, then I'm sure people could. It's proving the link though and I would imagine it's near impossible to do.

It does make you wonder about the increase in cancer over the years?
edit on 17/3/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Hasn't that risen with the increase in methods of detecting it in its myriad forms?

link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

If you can prove that whatever they were spraying caused an adverse effect on your health, then I'm sure people could. It's proving the link though and I would imagine it's near impossible to do.

You also have to take into consideration all of the other secret testing that they have not yet admitted to.

I personally find it hard to believe that this is the only instance, just the only one they have admitted to date.

link   

Well that can be attributed to us human living longer.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

Hasn't that risen with the increase in methods of detecting it in its myriad forms?

Sure, detection of cancer has increased and that is a good thing, but when people who have never smoked their entire life, are diagnosed with lung cancer, it makes you think.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Although I agree it is definatley a factor I think there are many different reasons for increased cancer rates.

It would be pretty easy to pull up the information in the areas concerned and see if theres any corralation.
Well that can be attributed to us human living longer.
edit on 17/3/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I'm no chemtrails guy, but isn't flying over a population and dumping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide exactly the kind of thing the chemtrails people have been claiming for years?

I know verry litle about the whole chemtrail issue but I would have to agree.

Given that both the UK and US govements have admitted spraying the population with chemicals secretly It must surely add validity to the theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Is it any more spooky than a fit as a butcher's dog athlete dying of heart attack without any known pre-existing condition disposing them towards such an unfortunate outcome? Excrement happens and we can either rail against it or accept that sometimes there isn't a ready explanation.

edit on 17-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

Is it any more spooky than a fit as a butcher's dog athlete dying of heart attack without any known pre-existing condition disposing them towards such an unfortunate outcome? Excrement happens and we can either rail against it or accept that sometimes there isn't a ready explanation.

Okay, nothing to see here, back to reality T.V it is then.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I recall reading about this spraying some years ago. It cant be bad as the govt are only looking out for our best interests nothing to see here bs. Well I dont agree and think that they are a bunch of twats for treating us like they do. As if we dont matter. I am surprised they have not blamed it on those evil commies. They have a neck admitting this and I dont care what excuse they trot out. It should not be happening or have happened in the past.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I suspect...these tests have been ongoing over the years...I suspect they never stopped once they got started.

Humanity does matter...but not to many of TPTB.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join