It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh, wow. It's enough to send chills through me... Not a theory, not an idea, but an actual real event confirmed. We have been sprayed with chemicals. Our own leaders against us. Why oh why is this not being splashed across every front page of every newspaper and magazine? Doesn't anyone care?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Oh, but there must be some mistake! I've been told dozens of times by accredited members of this forum that there is not nor will there ever be testing of chemical or biological weapons by a government on its own population. Those are merely "contrails". This written confession notwithstanding!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Oh, but there must be some mistake! I've been told dozens of times by accredited members of this forum that there is not nor will there ever be testing of chemical or biological weapons by a government on its own population. Those are merely "contrails". This written confession notwithstanding!

Well as long as you believe these people instead of the offical admissions that this has been happening for some time you should be fine!

Happy days.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Indeed! I'm sure it's simply a mind-over-matter issue. Speaking of, I'm noticing a couple of the more "vigorous" opponents of this theory are conspicuously absent from the proceedings here thus far. How curious.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Weve known about these tests for years. Interestingly, they did not produce chemtrails (which, by definition, are visible).

With much greater public awareness, a very much anti-establishment media that delights in sticking its nose in anything that the establishment doesnt want the rest of us to know about, the internet, the abilty to monitor in real time all aircraft flying over the country, public access to weather radar, and everyone carrying a camera with them, then I am 100% certain that if they did something similar today we would be discussing it on ATS long before the first aircraft landed, even if the spraying was, as in the 50s and 60s, "invisible".

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Incidently, we wouldnt need to do real tests today - with modern weather data we can run computer simulations for every possible scenario

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Nevertheless a dispersal system placed in aircraft would be extremely effective as an aerosol dispersal method of saturating an area, altitude, wind speed and direction and population density would all have to be factored in though for any such method of using it for such immoral testing as these historical and possibly continuing cases of abuse of power and public endangerment.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I believe there is a connection between these experiments and the illness CFS/ME. The MRC (Medical Research Council) in the UK hold secret files on the illness and they are not be opened until the year 2071....yes..........2071.
What are they hiding ? Most likely the link between these crazy experiments mentioned in the OP and the spread of CFS/ME.

Numerous sections of this document are redacted and censored under FOI exemption 40 (2) and are marked “CLOSED UNTIL 2071”.

www.meactionuk.org.uk...
edit on 17-3-2015 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: crazyewok

Not surprised the USA did exactly the same thing in the exact same time period.

No doubt they shared results.

Have the US admitted it as well then?

The article makes no mention of it.

Secret Cold War tests in St. Louis raise concerns
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
my view of this is that people that think of this sort of crap should be executed. did you know that James(?) Holdren a guy who once opined that human population should be controlled by putting chemicals in food at major food distribution centers and in central water supplies was selected as Obama's science advisor? funny how he surrounds himself with monsters and madmen. funny how his supporters turn a blind eye to this.

these sorts of people through history; from saenger (the "inferior undesireable people (mostly blacks) should not be allowed to breed" abomination of a genocidal sociopathic b*tch) to Kellog (yes, the cereal dude) to Holdren (adulterate the food and water guy) to countless others with similar ideas should not be allowed to draw the same air free people do; let alone be consulted or given influence or power over nations. The psychotic asses that did that to the Tuskugee airmen (deliberately infected them or refused to treat existing Syphilis) should be hung from a tree by thier genitals. the list of monsters is long and growing.

edit on 17-3-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
George Bernard Shaw leftwing intellectual darling:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

edit on 17-3-2015 by thepitpony because: Because I'm drunk, happy St. Patrick's day

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepitpony

I see nothing.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

Either I'm completely lost, or this post was meant for a thread about leftwing intellectuals...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

Either I'm completely lost, or this post was meant for a thread about leftwing intellectuals...
no. like many people callous enough to treat people as cattle or lab specimens GBS thought if you could not prove you were worth something to society you should be killed or at least made useful you know by experimenting on them. my contributions to this thread also show there are still idiots like this around. I don't know about you but having someone who thought it would be a good thing to poison food and water supplies in a cabinet level advisory position to the president strikes me as not a very good thing. might not want to eat those big store generic brands for a while. you know just in case the government decided to "experiment" on us again.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The article in the OP is from 21 April 2002, has there been any updates on this?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Chem-trailing doesn't exist and anyone who believes in it is a crazy tin-foil hatter. At least, that's what I've been told by, errrr, everyone ever.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Only at low level - hence why crop dusting is not done from 10,000ft. Any particles sprayed at altitude would land thousands of miles away. Spray England today and it lands in Arghanistan next week ....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
The article in the OP is from 21 April 2002, has there been any updates on this?

Well spotted! It came up in my google news feed as new.

As I said I knew it was not a new story but assumed it was an update.

Oh well, what's 13 years between friends eh.

Sorry everybody.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join