It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is not dead, you are being set up for disappointment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
I'm not defending the actions of any US government. I am merely saying that the governments of Russia and the USA are just as bad as each other. Both have done damage to their citizens, both do not reflect the needs and desires of their citizens, and both have violated the sovereignty of other states.

In fact, i'd wager that most governments of the world are horrible in their own ways.

Oh really

Really

US policy in the last 14 years killed 1 million people. How did Russian policy do, maybe 5000 people

Are 1 million and 5000 the same or even close ?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

I have never seen any poster on ATS that I would think was a shill, until that is when I read your thread (Not this one, the one that was deleted earlier this morning when you tried to diss ATS about this very subject).

You complain about the number of threads about Russia, but in your very short time as a member on ATS you have been nothing but a Russian sympathiser, slagging off US politics and have the nerve to say that Russia's Government is better than the US. Ok then!

I don't know what country you reside in but I would have a pretty good guess. I am pretty sure the "Kremlin Trolls" are on lock down at the moment, so not sure if you have your latest talking points but you are wasting your time with your drival here.

You will probably desert your current ATS handle and come back next week with another member name but the thing is the writing style is always the same and folk like you stand out like a sore thumb!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Nobody has seen Mr Putin since March 5th and many believe he is dead, but a dead guy just ordered

56 warships, planes and 38,000 personnel
into the Arctic

on a state of full combat readiness

My question is this
If Putin is dead, then who's pulling the strings?

Absent Putin 'orders Arctic naval alert'

edit on 16/3/2015 by Twenty38 because: Added link.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You made a tactical mistake right at the beginning son

If you never saw a poster on ATS that struck you as a shill... Until you saw me

That means you somehow missed a whole army of US government shills operating on ATS for years

Rule number one among shills is to never present yourself as pro US or pro Russia or pro Monsanto etc

What did I do in my OP, I wrote I am pro Russia and proud of it. If you have a problem with ATS members calling out evil and sin of USA, then maybe CNN commentary is better place for you to hang out

originally posted by: flammadraco

I have never seen any poster on ATS that I would think was a shill, until that is when I read your thread (Not this one, the one that was deleted earlier this morning when you tried to diss ATS about this very subject).

You complain about the number of threads about Russia, but in your very short time as a member on ATS you have been nothing but a Russian sympathiser, slagging off US politics and have the nerve to say that Russia's Government is better than the US. Ok then!

I don't know what country you reside in but I would have a pretty good guess. I am pretty sure the "Kremlin Trolls" are on lock down at the moment, so not sure if you have your latest talking points but you are wasting your time with your drival here.

You will probably desert your current ATS handle and come back next week with another member name but the thing is the writing style is always the same and folk like you stand out like a sore thumb!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You have issues, we get that. I also know that in a few days your account will be dormant as members realise what kind of ATS member you really are, just a damn shame ATS cannot block your IP address from creating further ATS handles on here with the same rhetoric your spouting now. How many other ATS handles have you had? I'm sure ATS are more than capable of matching your screen names with your IP address, (I wonder if ATS would accept a FOIR for this info)

This is not about being anti Russian, this is about Putin not being seen in public for over a week. Yes there is speculation as the Kremlin are being very hush hush about this whole escapade. But you sir are just a troll, after reading your other threads It is apparent as night and day. You started today off with a thread attacking the owners of ATS but it subsequently deleted by the MODS and for good reason.

Nothing wrong with you being pro Russian, but if you believe that attacking the USA is somehow prudent of you to prove you loyalty to Russia then you are sadly mistaken. IMHO you are either a "Kremlin Troll" or a kid in his mums basement being a little armchair warrior!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
He had good reason to post that deleted thread about the owners using false rumour service twitter to try and spin a hoax that Putin was either dead or arrested in a coup

In breaking news too! All from twits using twitter

And now Putin comes back and LOL at the gossip mongers during his time away

Credibility of This site took a turn for the worse,and that's a shame as this place should be about exposing the truth not throwing out baseless lies

Hope a lesson is learnt

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

At all times during this "Putin Holiday" MSM, ATS amongst other sites have had nothing to go with, just assumptions and more assumptions. The owner of ATS started a thread about what was being said on Twitter. So what! Its all been speculation and from the outset most sane ATS members are fully aware that the thread started by Skeptic was just that "Speculation".

Seems to me that far to many Russian sympathisers here on ATS were just as in the dark about this whole "Putin Missing" as the rest of us and that being said does not deviate from the fact that folk were just speculating as we can in the "Free World".

Hope a lesson is learnt

Lesson learned? So you want ATS threads all to be backed up by facts at all times then, no more speculation or assumptions? ATS would be a boring place if you were the owner!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's easy to find people that you put there in the first place.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

So isn't this like a Rant thread? Where is the evidence showing that Putin is alive and the rumors are false? Granted, rumors are rumors, so why else is Putin not in the public eye? Why did state sponsored news agencies air old footage of Putin to reassure the public? Couldn't they have just aired Putin?

PS: The government didn't demolish Building 7...

ETA: Have no fear. Your fearless leader is still alive. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

originally posted by: daaskapital

Both governments are just as bad as each other.

Not true

United States policy in the last 14 years has caused directly and indirectly Death of 1 million women men and children and few million more refugees and destroyed lives and families

How you can defend that and sleep at night is beyond me

Your an idiot and you obviously don't know your history. How about a little lesson? Just one of many.

Joseph Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union, set in motion events designed to cause a famine in the Ukraine to destroy the people there seeking independence from his rule. As a result, an estimated 7,000,000 persons perished in this farming area, known as the breadbasket of Europe, with the people deprived of the food they had grown with their own hands.
Link

Also one might be inclined to rebut with "Well that's not Russia, that was the Soviet Union, bla bla bla" Shall I remind you that although these events happened a lil less than a century ago that today, Russia, not the Soviet Union, is STILL freaking trying to get Ukraine.

Russia is way worse than America and always has been.

What American policies do you refer to that caused all of the deaths you speak of? Show me some facts and not some BS propaganda.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What disappointment. We were waiting for the one check in place, to counter the rogue and evil events in current time, to return to his job.

While leaders should be humble servants and not rock stars and work for the freedom, well being and empowerment of all people, so radical changes need to take place in what is done, none the less, Putin is the only one who speaks up from time to time in the media, asked why US is funding primitive mercenaries who savagely murder and eat the hearts of their victims.

So actually, was waiting for his return.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Attacking USA and those who support, it is a moral act

A moral decision, u don't do it to prove loyalty to Russia

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
PS: The government didn't demolish Building 7...

Ummm

Actually yes they did

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Also one might be inclined to rebut with "Well that's not Russia, that was the Soviet Union, bla bla bla" Shall I remind you that although these events happened a lil less than a century ago that today, Russia, not the Soviet Union, is STILL freaking trying to get Ukraine.

Russia is way worse than America and always has been.

What American policies do you refer to that caused all of the deaths you speak of? Show me some facts and not some BS propaganda.

You must be very new to concept of following world events

Soviets and Stalin killed all those people and then they DIED AND WENT AWAY

The USA has caused death of a million in the last 14 years

THE LAST 14 years, this is not ancient history, this is few years ago stuff

As to how they did it you asked ?

US with help of Mossad pulled off 9/11

Invaded several countries, caused economic collapse and warfare of entire regions, caused millions of refugees to flee their homes in various countries

And to top it off, US is also responsible for ISIS due to helping Syrian rebels

Read em and weep em
edit on 17-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh look, I can tell the future....

I also know that in a few days your account will be dormant

Looks like I was right about Aaamok88. Probably has another user name now!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join