It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, 30, arrested for 'molesting his four-year-old niece on NYC BUS as horrified witnesses begged h

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

'If you see something, say something' is a public service announcement New York City residents are accustomed to hearing on Subways and buses.

On Friday when witnesses say they saw 30-year-old Jesus Rodriguez Rojas inappropriately touching his four-year-old niece they did their civil duty and immediately told police.

Rojas has been arrested and charged with sex abuse and injuring a child.

Man, 30, arrested for 'molesting his four-year-old niece on NYC BUS as horrified witnesses begged him to stop'

NY1 reports that Rojas was riding on the Q53 bus in Queens with the young girl when he allegedly started touching her in a sexual manner.

Witnesses say they saw Rojas engaging in the perverse behavior and yelled at him to stop.

The child has been taken to the hospital for evaluation.

Seriously??? Either he is mentally ill, or just doesn't give a flying flip! On a public bus, in FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE??? Let's be honest, that is seriously bold! I'm so stunned, I think I'm finally speechless. That child is going to need some serious therapy. I hope this family, or foster family if that is where she is now, is able to get it for her, in order for her to heal.

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

The fact nobody beat his ass senseless is even more stunning (and sad). Hopefully he gets his in jail.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

It would have stopped real quick if i was there . I don't care how big or tough he looked it would have stopped .
edit on 14-3-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

There aren't enough details here and without them this just seems like another attempt to glorify the "if you see something, say something" campaign in New York (coming soon to a city near you) with no real evidence.

I need more details than just "inappropriate" touching to condemn this person when it could easily be something like - yeah, I stuck my hand in the back of her pants, she told me she pooped a turd on accident.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

The fact nobody beat his ass senseless is even more stunning (and sad). Hopefully he gets his in jail.

Personally that would have been me, had I been on the bus. I would have grabbed the child, handed her to the nearest grandmotherly looking lady, and beat the MF'er senseless while someone called 911 on his @$$!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

There aren't enough details here and without them this just seems like another attempt to glorify the "if you see something, say something" campaign in New York (coming soon to a city near you) with no real evidence.

I need more details than just "inappropriate" touching to condemn this person when it could easily be something like - yeah, I stuck my hand in the back of her pants, she told me she pooped a turd on accident.

Certainly possible, but for enough people to have said something for the police to have arrested him, it's certainly possible it might have been a bit un-towards as well. You're right though, it might have been innocent, we weren't there, it depends on a lot of factors I guess. I just don't know.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Personally that would have been me, had I been on the bus. I would have grabbed the child, handed her to the nearest grandmotherly looking lady, and beat the MF'er senseless while someone called 911 on his @$$!

I guess this is the reflection of society, you cant physicaly restrain someone or save a fellow human being while filming the incident and calling out "world star" at the same time.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
If true, he deserves what is coming to him. Not enough evidence to convict him in the article.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Regardless of what actually occurred, this article sure seems like it was purposely written as a propaganda piece for the Orwellian 'see something, say something' garbage. What serious journalist would start a story this way?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
About 6 months ago, I was in a hookah bar in upper Manhattan. This lady comes in with who is obviously an underaged girl (this is an establishment that serves alcohol). The little girl is dressed WAAAAY inappropriately for her age. My girlfriend brought it to my attention and we sat there dumbstruck while the lady (who turned out to be her mother) basically pimped her out to the manager of the bar - she was making her sit on the guy's lap, he was touching her, etc...

I was getting pissed off so my girlfriend went to speak to the mom. The mom saw NOTHING wrong with all of the above. My girl came back to our table and told me about their "exchange" and I got fed up.

My buddy from Afghanistan is an NYPD detective, so I made the call. I told him I was gonna stop what was going on and he said, "Do what you need to do and I'll be there in a few."

Both mom and manager were arrested. Left the little girl without a place to go (aside from social services), but I still think we did the right thing. It got ugly and, luckily, my buddy's patrol officers got there before I had to hit the guy, but I'd do it again.

We have tests you need to pass before driving a vehicle but we let anyone be a "parent." Needs to be some adjustment in that system, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
We have tests you need to pass before driving a vehicle but we let anyone be a "parent." Needs to be some adjustment in that system, in my opinion.

Sorry but no! What we need is parents having the time to stay at home and be...parents!
Children learn to be parents from their parents! These days parents are forced into work and have no time to be parents and hence their children dont know how to be parents.
People often say abuse runs in families, and thats often true, but thats because they leaned that abuse from the behaviour of their parents, but the same is true for good parenting, good parenting is learnt from parents!

We dont need a license to have kids, we just need to give parents the time to BE parents! Give a man a decent wage so that he can support his family; then the mother can stay at home and be a PARENT, this would also make MILLIONS of jobs available too!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

If you see something, say something

In pedofile or rape cases if you see something, stomp a mud hole in thier ass and then kick it dry.
edit on 14-3-2015 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

It would be quite the sight to see Audrey Hepburn go medieval on it.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph
They were dealing with an obviously deranged person on a bus in Queens, New York. Depending on where in Queens and whether it was at night... they probably thought it more likely they would get shot or stabbed then they'd be able to give him an ass-beating. Not that I don't support your sentiment. I'd like to think I'd have at the least put him into submission..

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Where are all the assertive people gone? Someone should have lit the dude on fire.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Man beats man senseless on bus becomes the headline according to some on ATS. See something? Jump UP and kick ass…

Morons…

See something say something… hey, the US is bombing people overseas…

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And I was starting to think pedophilia was WRONG but as long as the U.S. is bombing people overseas.

WOW , what a comment, talk about being a moron.

edit on 14-3-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Give a man a decent wage so that he can support his family; then the mother can stay at home and be a PARENT

Is it 1950?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Good for you, getting stuck in and keeping your eyes open.

Vigilance, vigilance and preparedness to act. These are the cures to the sort of ills being dealt with in this thread.

With regard to the OP... There are people out there, whose perversion is so deep, and their anti-social natures so entrenched, that they will go ahead and do something like this in plain sight. On the one hand, one would wish that persons who desired to behave in such a disgusting fashion would cease to exist. On the other hand though, if perverted bastards of every sort must exist, perhaps it is better that they be blatant, so that their horrific attitudes and activities can be countered with righteous fury and indignation?

Either way, I am glad that this particular individual has been dealt with. Our concern however, should be for those who suffer in silence, from abusers who utilise an appearance of appropriateness, while hiding the deepest possible darkness in their hearts.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

And I was starting to think pedophilia was WRONG…

What was your first clue?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join