It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Search for MH370 could take Centuries"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Psynic
I'll ask again.

Can anyone refute the 12 facts I posted?

Start with the first one.

I'll make it even easier and re-word it from "MH370 turns off transponders" to " MH370's transponders go off.

What are the pieces of this puzzle?

(1) MH370's transponders go off.

(2) Ceases (coherent) radio communication.

(3) Reverses course.

Anyone
I don't think anyone is refuting the facts. I think it's more a case of people coming to different conclusions based on the facts.

I don't think that's welcome in this thread. Or matters. Or both.

I thought the object wasn't to "come to different conclusions", but to come to an agreement?

I'm trying to clarify what we all have in common.

I have broken my theory down into the simplest elements and still no one is capable of speaking to the facts.

I asked for agreement on whether the first suspicious action was the transponders not working and couldn't get a response.

Will you tell me whether you agree with my perception that the first we knew of anything being out of order was when MH370 didn't make it's radio connection with Viet Nam ATC and it's transponders ceased to transmit?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Funny. I thought the object was to deny ignorance. And that ATS was a place for more or less free expression.

In my opinion, your overall tone is incredibly hostile, hyper aggressive, and militant. That tends to stifle any sort of creative dialogue and discussion. You may see the lack of engagement here as some sort of sign that you're right. I don't. I see it as people being unwilling to subject themselves to your overall tone. You're not interested in discussion, you're interested in being right and everybody agreeing with you.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Funny. I thought the object was to deny ignorance. And that ATS was a place for more or less free expression.

In my opinion, your overall tone is incredibly hostile, hyper aggressive, and militant. That tends to stifle any sort of creative dialogue and discussion. You may see the lack of engagement here as some sort of sign that you're right. I don't. I see it as people being unwilling to subject themselves to your overall tone. You're not interested in discussion, you're interested in being right and everybody agreeing with you.

So, do you have an opinion on the actual question I asked or is your hissy fit it.

I'm not looking for "creative dialogue". This is an investigation not a circle party.

I have proposed a theory that I have put forth to be disproved and all you offer is Ad Hominem attack and obstruction.

I have offered concise points which I would be interested in discussing.

It is your choice.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I would offer my thoughts on the topic, but I'm not an expert. Nor am I qualified in any way to speak on the subject. I'm no aviation geek so I don't know how the 777 flies or operates. I'm not versed in radar systems or satellite surveillance either. I can't refute your theory, so I don't. You make some decent points, but I'm not an expert.

Now if you want to talk nuclear theory or nuclear physics, I'd be happy to offer my knowledge, as you well know already since we both post in the Fukushima thread and other nuclear topics.

I don't have the means to refute your argument. But I don't necessarily agree with it either. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So, do you have an opinion on the actual question I asked or is your hissy fit it.

I'm not looking for "creative dialogue". This is an investigation not a circle party.

I have proposed a theory that I have put forth to be disproved and all you offer is Ad Hominem attack and obstruction.

I have offered concise points which I would be interested in discussing.

It is your choice.

You've offered points you want agreed with. But thank you for making mypoint so completely valid and obvious.

No, I don't agree with you. And no, I don't care to "discuss" it with you because you're incapable of "discussion" without hostility and attacks, then resorting to "I am rubber you are glue" responses.

Toodles

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well that's very admirable of you to acknowledge you have no thoughts on the topic.

Too bad the moderators didn't see it that way.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I can't help but feel this is an attempt to get people to stop looking. The "could take centuries" thing is a psychological roadblock to discourage the search. They don't want anyone to find this plane.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman

I can't help but feel this is an attempt to get people to stop looking. The "could take centuries" thing is a psychological roadblock to discourage the search. They don't want anyone to find this plane.

They knew how ridiculous the chances of finding the A/C would be in the first place.

That's why they chose the Southern Ocean to stage the show!

It came with an expiry date called 'common sense'.

edit on -05:0014153212015-03-13T16:21:14-05:00 by Psynic because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Correction: no thoughts I care to post here thanks to your antics.

No need to selectively edit what I say.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

The plane to satellite communications suggests that the plane flew south, west of Australia, until it ran out of fuel, which wouldn't be targeted as a high interest area for military satellite radar. Some of the planes equipment didn't respond normally which suggests that is was damaged at one point, perhaps an on-board fire etc.

link

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
PSA

Please address the Topic or move on.

The Sniping needs to stop, either way.

TIA

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm considering buying some stock in the Geophysical Survey company, 'GeoResonance'.

They're the company that's been claiming for months now that they've detected "aircraft material", which I guess has gotta be aluminum, at the bottom of the Bay of Bengal.

I have a hunch they're stock value is going to experience a sharp rise.

The location they point to, 190 k south of Bangladesh, is exactly in line with the projected track of MH370 and the route hijackers would choose to cross the coastline on route to Kazakhstan. The congested little corner of the Asian Sub-continent where Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and India all come together would minimize time over any one country.

GeoResonance hasn't been taken seriously in their claims and they have become quite indignant because of it.

Some consider them to be total fraudsters, yet the company's principals are some serious high rolling Ozzies.

Quite a mysterious outfit. They remind me a lot of Global Marine Inc. Well financed with an impressive web site.
One wonders how they can have been ignored.

www.georesonance.com...

Somehow or another, whether through technological prowess or international intrigue, GeoResonance is pointing at the same piece of ocean that I have come to believe is where MH370 went down.

They are highly controversial and according to one article I read, despicable cads, so we have that in common.

www.airtrafficmanagement.net...

I hadn't paid them much attention up till this point, but now my curiosity has certainly been piqued.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

so very true
if family/friends of victims want answers they will never get the by gov dishing out $500 000 per day on search. Stop pretending and spend the money to make sure that stuff like people traveling on fake passports and smuggeling of hazardious material in your cargo doesnt go unnoticed

Ethan travelled to Phuket, Thailand, to inquire about buying a stolen passport. As he was not so concinced the 2 guys were simply just asylum seekers. “How unlucky for someone to have stolen passports, then for the plane to go missing. I thought that was bizarre. So I wandered around, went to a few bars, asked a few people. And the cheapest stolen passport I could get was $20,000. These guys were claiming refugee status in Europe! Where did they get $20,000 and the money to buy an air ticket?”

Ethan has also been staking out the runways at Kuala Lumpur airport. “I was in the terminal, in the viewing area,where the MH370 banners with all the condolences are. For a whole day I sat and watched everything that happened on the tarmac. Catering trucks going in and out without anybody checking, as far as I could see. The next day I watched again. I can’t believe, after all that’s happened, the security is still so lax. I could easily have got down on the tarmac.”

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

The search area are huge, but it's not like we are doing a Bush Jnr and looking under the lectern for WMD's...no, no airplane here, look to the left a bit...no plane there..look to the right..nope, no plane there either.

We are a little more sophisticated than that.

Forgetting technology for a while...where are all the psychics and mediums who are on Police and FBI / CIA payrolls who can find missing people, murdered bodies and locations of criminals just by focussing their minds on the problem?

Why aren't these people looking for the aircraft, or even have pinpointed its location already, who have supposedly proved their worth in Police cases, even if we cannot yet prove scientifically how they are doing what they do?

Is it easier to psychically find a missing child than it is to find an entire aircraft full of people?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

that is why Jindalee radar detected it
i.imgur.com...

all crappy 360 degree conventional radars detected mh370 yet your state of art 90 degree radar who can detect object as small as 26 feet did not detect 250 feet long Boeing

"there is nowhere to hide" from the Jindalee system, says WGCDR Gray.this is because the radar watches from above

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

imnastar gave you a line however imnastar told everyone that unfortunately they can not confirm if it went in fact south or north

imnastar never said : definitely south guys!
the only said it as a more logical option

that is why Jindalee radar detected it
i.imgur.com...

all crappy 360 degree conventional radars detected mh370 yet your state of art 90 degree radar who can detect object as small as 26 feet did not detect 250 feet long Boeing

"there is nowhere to hide" from the Jindalee system, says WGCDR Gray.this is because the radar watches from above

edit on 14-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

also so far I am one of the few if not the only one on your threat that agrees with your argument about mh370 not being in the Southern Indian ocean and trying give another proof to people who think you are completely misinformed

but ok I take my comprehention elsewhere
edit on 14-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join