It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Search for MH370 could take Centuries"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Um the fact that we have satellites that track everything along with radar. The technology we have in this day in age, at least the kind we are allowed to know about, is more than capable of knowing what happened.

Satellites via GPS yes, but as you must know such tech can go wrong and break down. It is not unheard of...

This whole MH370 is just a bunch of lies and misleads.

So you have no evidence? just claims of conspiracy....and more baseless assumptions.

Yes just like 9/11, no direct evidence, but my tiny brain can easily see the hogwash. You do not need evidence when it is blatantly obvious. Especially the important people on board the plane. Very much motive.

ID

Really, that summed it up nicely for me. "Evidence? We don't need no stinkin evidence."

Oh okay

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Um the fact that we have satellites that track everything along with radar. The technology we have in this day in age, at least the kind we are allowed to know about, is more than capable of knowing what happened.

Satellites via GPS yes, but as you must know such tech can go wrong and break down. It is not unheard of...

This whole MH370 is just a bunch of lies and misleads.

So you have no evidence? just claims of conspiracy....and more baseless assumptions.

Yes just like 9/11, no direct evidence, but my tiny brain can easily see the hogwash. You do not need evidence when it is blatantly obvious. Especially the important people on board the plane. Very much motive.

ID

Really, that summed it up nicely for me. "Evidence? We don't need no stinkin evidence."

Oh okay

Let's tear my crazy theory apart then!

I have simplified the evidence into twelve easy pieces to use as stepping stones.

Can we all agree on # 1?

The transponders went off. Period.

Nothing else before then is relevant.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
You obviously don't know what an "assumption" is.

An assumption, in this case, is a theory based on one single piece of information.

Funny.

Not in this nor any other case do you get to change the definition of a word to suit your argument/agenda.

assumption
Definition of assumption in English:
noun
1 A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof: they made certain assumptions about the market

More evidence of your disconnect from reality...

That information has been provided by Inmarsat.

And yet Inmarsat do not share your opinion on this matter hmm...

It required that someone invent, that is to say, create for the first time ever, in the history of the world, a brand new way to determine the position of an airplane that defies the laws of mathematics.

I call it "The Miracle Formula".

Once you swallow the formula everything makes sense.

The above made little to no sense to me, could you clarify?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

That's not an answer... Reality is subjective to everyone. Also, one word responses are extremely vague and usually used as a cover for ignorance of actual facts.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You obviously don't know what an "assumption" is.

An assumption, in this case, is a theory based on one single piece of information.

Funny.

Not in this nor any other case do you get to change the definition of a word to suit your argument/agenda.

assumption
Definition of assumption in English:
noun
1 A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof: they made certain assumptions about the market

More evidence of your disconnect from reality...

That information has been provided by Inmarsat.

And yet Inmarsat do not share your opinion on this matter hmm...

It required that someone invent, that is to say, create for the first time ever, in the history of the world, a brand new way to determine the position of an airplane that defies the laws of mathematics.

I call it "The Miracle Formula".

Once you swallow the formula everything makes sense.

The above made little to no sense to me, could you clarify?

Thank you for providing the dictionary definition of assumption.

It is precisely the meaning I intended:

"A thing that is accepted as true or is certain to happen; without proof."

The Inmarsat data is accepted as true because Inmarsat says it is and for no other reason.

The principle that allowed Inmarsat to extract the data placing MH370 in the southern ocean had never before been used in the history of aviation.

Why?

Because it's a lie.

It has not been corroborated.

It's sole purpose for coming into being is to divert the public's attention from a most tragic situation, that being the sacrificial killing of innocent passengers to prevent an act of air piracy covered under the international Proliferation Security Initiative which endorses armed interdiction as a legal response.

Legal yes, but try and explain to the Chinese why the U.S. ordered the killing of 150 of it's citizens.

Hence the need for a cover-up.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Pick a fact, any fact.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Please be specific.

One fact at a time would be appreciated.

What are the pieces of this puzzle?

(1) MH370 turns off transponders.

(2) Ceases (coherent) radio communication.

(3) Reverses course.

(4) Alters course.

(5) Alters course.

(6) Alters course.

(7) Is tracked on Malaysian radar.

(8) Confusion and questioning between ATC and other aircraft in the area.

(9) Malaysian Military Radar has MH370 on a northerly track exiting the Straits of Malacca near the Andaman Islands on a course towards Bangladesh, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan.

(10) (from Najib and Obama's address a month later: "When asked to interdict" on a possible shipment of WMD Malayasia has "never failed")

(11) Malaysia see MH370 on radar, off course, un-responsive and soon to be departing their sector.

(12) Jet fighter interceptors ARE scrambled.

These are the essential facts as I see them.

edit on -05:0015153592015-03-13T13:59:15-05:00 by Psynic because: delete xs

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

Like he said baseless assumptions.
What's the difference between the 911conspiracy and a cow?
You can't milk a cow for 14 years.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You know what's really hilarious...the fact you can't just write Timothy Clark... gotta put that sir in there every time.

Yet for the President of the United States you write Obama. Not even a Mr.
. reply to: Psynic

edit on 3132015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Crickets.

12 Easy Pieces.

And 4 of them are basically the same thing!

Nothing suspicious until the transponders went off.

The plane was being observed on radar as it changed course

Standard operating procedure is to investigate.

Who in their right mind would believe the official story that Malaysia did NOTHING?

If after reading the Proliferation Security Initiative people still don't think Malaysia investigated a rogue A/C transiting their airspace there's no point of further discussion.

12 easy pieces to the truth.

Anyone care to step up to the plate?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Yes there is a point to it. Many people lost there live and closure is a very important thing to some people in death..

purp..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just how preposterous is it to believe Malaysia did nothing to interdict?

www.themalaysianinsider.com...

They had to launch a cover-up within a cover-up to explain how they could have 'dropped the ball'.

This just came out this week as a result of the groundswell in public awareness that Sir Tim has set in motion.

The hypocrisy to this particular lie, since it seems many of you are incapable of connecting the dots, is that Prime Minister Najib MAINTAINS Malaysia "never failed to make an interdiction" yet 'The Sleeping Air Traffic Controller' story seems to contradict that assurance.

Somebody's a little bit lyin', again.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
100 years? Depends how long it takes for them to check out Diego Garcia

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yes there is a point to it. Many people lost there live and closure is a very important thing to some people in death..

purp..

Truth is the only closure.

But congratulations for being the first dis-informer to play the shame card.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'll ask again.

Can anyone refute the 12 facts I posted?

Start with the first one.

I'll make it even easier and re-word it from "MH370 turns off transponders" to " MH370's transponders go off.

(1) MH370's transponders go off.

(3) Reverses course.

Anyone

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'll ask again.

I'll make it even easier and re-word it from "MH370 turns off transponders" to " MH370's transponders go off.

(3) Reverses course.

Anyone
I don't think anyone is refuting the facts. I think it's more a case of people coming to different conclusions based on the facts.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Do you have ANYTHING other than one MIC corporation's tailor made alibi to hide the interdiction of a hijacked airliner.

Do you have anything to back up your claims, other than the musings and suppositions of conspiracy theorists? I suspect not, so why do you automatically assume that the MSM is lying and the far-fetched conspiracy theories are true, especially since history shows that is almost never the case?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

But congratulations for being the first dis-informer to play the shame card.

Just because I have a different opinion to you does not make me a dis-infomer. I really dont know what happened to the plane. I do know that most people whom have family on the plane would like to know who happened to the missing.

No its not pointless looking for the plane.

Purp..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Close enough.

So we're agreed on the first three relevant facts.

Let's try four this time.

(4) Alters course.

(5) Alters course.

(6) Alters course.

(7) Is tracked on Malaysian radar.

MH370, afters going dark made a number of course changes which were observed on radar.

Can we move on from here?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Do you have ANYTHING other than one MIC corporation's tailor made alibi to hide the interdiction of a hijacked airliner.

Do you have anything to back up your claims, other than the musings and suppositions of conspiracy theorists? I suspect not, so why do you automatically assume that the MSM is lying and the far-fetched conspiracy theories are true, especially since history shows that is almost never the case?

Welcome to the party; you're late.

You have not followed the posts and links I have provided.

Please catch up.

We're up to fact number seven.

After going dark and changing course multiple times, MH370 was being hailed on the radio from ATC as well as nearby aircraft and all that has been reported in return was one garbled transmission. Malaysian Military radar observed the A/C transiting their airspace all the way through a known airway above the Straits of Malacca and northward towards the Andaman Islands, next stop would be Bangladesh if MH370 held her course.

I know it's a big one, but it's all based on the official story so far so I hope we can accept the first seven facts I've presented as truth.

Comments?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I'll ask again.

(3) Reverses course.

Anyone
I don't think anyone is refuting the facts. I think it's more a case of people coming to different conclusions based on the facts.

I don't think that's welcome in this thread. Or matters. Or both.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join