It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Valerie Has Hillary By The Balls...And Why Hillary WON'T Run

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hillary's biggest enemy is not the Republican party...It's Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett.

1.) Author and purported Clinton insider Ed Klein states that his sources reported that after Hillary Clinton left the State Department, Valerie Jarrett's people were seen removing official [ "tons of"] documents from her old offices.

Klein said his sources at the State Department say they are seeing “tons of documents being wheeled through the corridors from Clinton’s old offices, and they’re going through these looking for problems on her expense account, on her dealings with foreign leaders — all of this, I’m told, is prompted by Valerie Jarrett and the president, who do not want to see Hillary Clinton president of the United States.”

www.mediaite.com...

2.) Official Form of-109 has to be signed by every State Department employee leaving their position. It is a separation statement which mandates all former employees have “surrendered to responsible officials all unclassified documents and papers relating to the official business of the Government acquired by [the employee] while in the employ of the Department or USIA.”

COPY of OF-109:
c7.nrostatic.com...

Additionally, the State Department’s records management handbook reads that parting officials “must ensure that all record material that they possess is incorporated in the Department’s official files and that all file searches for which they have been tasked have been completed, such as those required to respond to FOIA, Congressional, or litigation-related documents requests.”

The handbook also warns, “Fines, imprisonment or both may be imposed for the willful and unlawful removal or destruction of records as stated in the U.S. Criminal Code.”

Former Department of Justice lawyer Shannen Coffin was on “The Kelly File” tonight to discuss these documents. He said it’s “demonstrably not true” that Clinton followed all the rules, explaining that she didn’t comply with the Federal Records Act or the State Department’s records management handbook.

www.standupamericaus.org...

3.) At her speech from the U.N. the other day, Hillary Clinton insisted that she did everything by the book, broke no laws, heeded all regulations while leaving State.

"I fully complied with every rule I was governed by," Clinton said in a 20-minute news conference that marked her first comments on the controversy.

www.firstpost.com...

4.) Hillary Clinton waited until two years AFTER leaving State before submitting her 55k State Dept. emails.

5.) Today, at a State Department press conference:

State Dept's Psaki Won't Say If Hillary Signed OF-109 Separation Agreement: "I Don't Have An Update On That"

QUESTION: Right, but did Secretary Clinton – a former DOJ attorney has asked if – under department policy, asked if Secretary Clinton, like all officials here in this building when they depart or separate from office, has to sign something called a form OF-109. It’s a separation statement declaring that when you leave office, you’re turning in – turn over not just classified materials, but any documents for official purposes. Did she sign --

JEN PSAKI, STATE DEPARTMENT: Sure. I think this was asked – it was more than two years ago. I don’t have an update on that specific question at this point.

www.realclearpolitics.com... at.html

NOTICE how Psaki wouldn't admit to having the document, while at the same time reminding the press (subtext: attention Hillary Clinton) that it's been "two years ago"?

So, let's play 'connect the dots".
-We know there is no love lost between the Obamas and the Clintons.

-It is also common knowledge that President Obama would much rather have Elizabeth Warren as the next/first woman President, as
Obama/Jarrett know a President Hillary Clinton will not carry forward the Obama agenda as well as a President Warren.

-If the State Department produces Hillary's SIGNED State Department Separation Form (OF-109) BEFORE Hillary declares, Hillary could be convicted of a felony.

-A whisper in Hillary's ear from Valerie Jarrett that they hold the signed OF-109 Doc. would be all Obama needs to have Hillary bow out of the race.

-After Hillary leaves the race, Warren takes her place...and Hillary's OF-109 will be conveniently 'lost'(as so many OTHER State Department official documents get lost).
edit on 12-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

edit on 12-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 12-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

edit on 12-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Would you vote for Warren?

👣

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I care not what reason results in the heinous monster known to the world as hilldog not running for the presidency of Murica!

That being said I care not what reason results in old Jebby boy not running either!

They both stem from criminal families of the worst kind!

I hope to see scandal after scandal rocking both the Democrats as well as Republicans resulting for the first time in the MSM not being able to ignore the support of third parties that has always existed, but simply was pushed to the side, silenced by the overwhelming propaganda meant to divide.

Whether it is this elections cycle or the next, the voice of the people shall be heard!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2015 by eriktheawful because: TC violation of party names

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
Would you vote for Warren?

👣

The Obamas would.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

They both stem from criminal families of the worst kind!

Are you talking about Warren's family being criminals because I can't find anything at all to support that idea???

Clinton's no problem, but Warren's family was total working class average or even below average in some ways.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
I think he was also talking about the Bush family

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well if it keeps that Demon out of the Whitehouse great!

She's evil I telz ya! EVIL!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I saw some video today of Hillary being questioned about those emails. Damn she is a crappy liar. When it came to question about how she went through them all and separated out the official stuff from the personal stuff and they asked about the 30,000 emails that were personal that were deleted because they weren't "important" she had such a guilty ass look on her face.

Then to make it worse she dismissed any kind of questions about why nobody was allowed to view them before she deleted them and the look she gave was basically a "F**K You" kind of smug look. Guilty Guilty Guilty!!! Of exactly what we'll never know now, but there was something there she decided to erase.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh ok....That makes much more sense!!!

Thanx

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm more concerned about the $6B that came up missing when She was in charge of the State Dept. and then $2B appears in Her Foundation, but let's worry about useless intraweb fart joke chain letters... Thats about right, typical.

Don't pay attention to the Zionist pulling the strings...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No mOjOm I was talking about the disgusting Bush/Clinton families!!

I do not know enough about Warren, however I do not trust her simply because she is bumping shoulders with Obama, and I could see the elite using her to further their agenda without her even realizing it.

Also found this

www.freedomworks.org...

"But I oppose the current version of this bill because it promotes congressional meddling in the Fed’s monetary policy decisions, which risks politicizing those decisions and may have dangerous implications for financial stability and the health of the global economy

My support will never go to a democrat nor a republican, they have been tainted for far too long!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmThursday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2015 by eriktheawful because: TC violation of party names

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is all based on the premise that Hillary Clinton is an idiot. She's not.

She's been First Lady, Senator, and Sec. of State. She KNOWS politics and has been in the game most of her life. She's got people that have people to watch her back.

Get it out now, by 2016 no one will even really care about this.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Don't know much about the 6 billion missing but every time I hear of something like that I just don't understand how it's even possible. How the hell does 6 billion dollars go unaccounted for and how does 2 billion dollars change hands or end up somewhere without a record of exactly how it got there??? There's no way that much money moves without it being watched over every step of the way. It's not possible.

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree she's not an idiot...but she has definitely been making some idiotic mistakes.

link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Well if it keeps that Demon out of the Whitehouse great!

She's evil I telz ya! EVIL!!

Has anyone read "Trance Formation of America" (The True Life Story of a CIA Slave) by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips? I haven't checked any information on ATS but even as a casual reader is an eye opener regarding the Bush/Cheney/CIA Whitehouse and the Clintons regarding the nature of both as being EVIL elects.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree she's not an idiot...but she has definitely been making some idiotic mistakes.

She is privileged and obeys no rules (dangerous); her liberal media will not be able to protect her for long. James Carvel and Laney Davis appear as 'tweekers' (high on meth) trying to defend her actions; to have a 'secret server' an email account that was an acronym and no secondary .gov email account (what is she hiding). She says all of her emails (private account) did not involve State Dept. Business?! What, that was her only source of communication.
edit on 12-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: JimNasium

Don't know much about the 6 billion missing but every time I hear of something like that I just don't understand how it's even possible. How the hell does 6 billion dollars go unaccounted for and how does 2 billion dollars change hands or end up somewhere without a record of exactly how it got there??? There's no way that much money moves without it being watched over every step of the way. It's not possible.

Money laundering takes many clever forms...sometimes it involves foreign governments receiving taxpayer money through State Departments...and sometimes it shows up as multi-million dollar donations from foreign governments to Family foundations.

Discussed here in detail:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Faux-ca-hontis, I mean Warren would be just as bad as Hillary.

In my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Faux-ca-hontis, I mean Warren would be just as bad as Hillary.

In my humble opinion.

Agreed...but I believe Sacagawarren is just waiting for Barry and Val to clear the deck for her, before she runs.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
This is all based on the premise that Hillary Clinton is an idiot. She's not.

She's been First Lady, Senator, and Sec. of State. She KNOWS politics and has been in the game most of her life. She's got people that have people to watch her back.

Get it out now, by 2016 no one will even really care about this.

Nah, I don't think she's an idiot at all. I think she's become quite arrogant because she's grown a Teflon exoskeleton that causes the mud to slide off. Much like Nixon, it fairly well could be something as simple as a document slip-up that could strip her of that outer covering. Remember, Slick is no idiot either but his arrogance cost him dearly.
My fervent prayer is that she will step out gracefully and go learn to bake cookies for her grandchild.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join