It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Who Gave Daughter To Rapist Had Exorcisms Performed To Get Rid Of Demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Just remember, smoke and mirrors about Bill Clinton is not the point of the topic.

Insanity on the part of a Republican law-maker is, as well as, the high-stepping apologetics for same on display here.

One might ask, if this kind of thing is indicative of BOTH parties, for a citation on a Democratic law-maker that has even MENTIONED demons.

I'd love to see that myself.

IF not, the parties are NOT the same on this issue, as so many are trying to imply.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Make a thread so this one stays on topic. When asked just direct them to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Another Republican Lawmaker Explains Demon Possession in Book

Another Republican Lawmaker : Homosexuals are Demon Possessed

Another Republican Hopeful - Yoga Leads to Satanic Possession

NOW, let me share something even more depressing than these nutty Republican Demon Hunters ... More than 66% of Americans believe in Demonic Possession. Source: Daily Caller Sure, the difference between the parties is notable ... 68% of Republicans as opposed to 49% of Democrats ... but still.

Dr. Sagan, I think the candles are going out, one by one. Sorry man.

edit on 16Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:37:33 -050015p042015366 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Bill Clinton has absolutely nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein. This is nothing more than an attempt at thread drift.

Jeffrey_Epstein

In September 2002, he flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private Boeing 727 to promote the former president's anti-AIDS efforts.

Period.

Epstein, in the past has associated with many well-known scientific personalities, such as Gerald Edelman, Murray Gell-Mann, Stephen Hawking, Kip Thorne, Lawrence Krauss, Lee Smolin and Gregory Benford.[4][12][13] In 2006, Epstein's foundations sponsored a conference on St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands with Hawking, Krauss, and Nobel laureates Gerard 't Hooft, David Gross and Frank Wilczek, covering such topics as unified gravity theory, neuroscience, the origins of language and global threats to the Earth.

Stephen Hawking has a closer association to Epstein than Clinton. I suppose you think Hawking was there to engage in pedophilia peccadilloes? Maybe chasing 8 year-olds around in his wheelchair? /sarcasm

Your attempt at thread derailment is hardly worth the attention.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

You obviously didn't read a single one of the proofs so demanded of me.
I posted too many proof's to make your reply credible.

When you can't stand the heat,
pretend there is no fire.

Shout fire and blame republicans
expect to get heat.

No thread drift here, you were the one that made it a partisan issue
when the first word in the title is Republican.

You never responded to my question? Are Democrats devoid of family values, hate family values, find family values to be worthless? That was your earlier implication. That Democrats should not be held accountable for doing things like going to a pedophile sex slave island because they have no values that make it wrong to do?
That was what you implied.

edit on 5Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:19:54 -0500pm31203pmk124 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm searching for Democrats accusing people of being demons or possession and such and I'm not finding any or using the wrong words have you found any?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Folksy kitchen proverbs aside ... thanks for your clear rationality and evidence-based argumentation.

The glorification of logical fallacy in the thread is stunning. Do you think it's telling that no one seems to want to take on the associated central issue of demonic possession?

Based on what you've read, do you find the excuse of "protecting religious freedom" a reasonable justification before the law for allowing delusional beliefs to interfere in child care, as we see here?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat

Make a thread so this one stays on topic. When asked just direct them to it.

There already is a thread on Bill Clinton and pedophile island on ATS.

Obviously most of the people on this thread never read it. I only provided proofs because so many were too lazy to google it themselves. I would have been quite content to leave it alone but they demanded and stomped their feet, went into full fledged temper tantrums and whined that I "had to" provide them proof of my statement on page 1.

The topic began with the word Republican
and then went on to accuse Republicans of heinous crimes
I simply pointed out the fallacy of Republicans being the only ones to commit similar heinous crimes,
that both parties have equally evil people who do equally evil things.

Too bad that has been overlooked by those who continue nasty hate filled and bigoted rants against Republicans in general.
Just read the posts at the end of the previous page and this one. They are all about the evil republicans - talk about thread drift, I was simply pointing out that it is a two way street, both sides have evil and heinous people, and people came unglued.

edit on 5Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:11:01 -0500pm31203pmk124 by grandmakdw because: addition format

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
In response to some previous posts on this thread, most, probably 99%, of these lunatic Fundamentalist Christians are republicans. It is a valid point in this thread and all of these political discussions.

This guy should go to prison for child abuse, the politician and his wife.

So yeah, this is a republican problem. Politics and Christianity shouldn't mix. Take Ben Carson for example and this guy as another example. He used his outdated religious beliefs to abuse little girls and then used his Republican political clout to do whatever he wanted to do.

Demonic possession in Children?

I've taught kids for over 15 years and have yet to see this. Ever.

Christian/Republican lunatics. We don't need em.

edit on 12-3-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm searching for Democrats accusing people of being demons or possession and such and I'm not finding any or using the wrong words have you found any?

No.

I found a poll discussing American belief in demonic possession, but nothing about Democratic lawmakers advancing such drivel.

Plenty of examples of Republican lawmakers abound though (I noted a few earlier), and a greater majority of Republicans "believe" in such nonsense.

It's a sad sad sad commentary, anyway you look at it.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

In response to some previous posts on this thread, most, probably 99%, of these lunatic Fundamentalist Christians are republicans. It is a valid point in this thread and all of these political discussions.

So yeah, this is a republican problem. Politics and Christianity shouldn't mix. Take Ben Carson for example and this guy as another example. He used his outdated religious beliefs to abuse little girls and then used his Republican political clout to do whatever he wanted to do.

"Christian Republican lunatics. We don't need em."

Your suggestion?
Genocide?
One party rule?
Only atheists allowed to vote?
Make lists of all church/mosque/temple goers and deny them the vote?
Sterilize everyone who attends church/mosque/temple and deny them the right to adopt?

You can't just make a statement like that and not have
an agenda behind it. What is your agenda?

edit on 5Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:15:13 -0500pm31203pmk124 by grandmakdw because: addition

edit on 5Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:16:37 -0500pm31203pmk124 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

You know what's sad and ironic?

We are discussing simple facts. A Republican lawmaker did these horrible things on the basis of what can be at best called psychosis.

Pointing out that simple truth is attempted to be spun into being "nasty" toward Republicans.

One cringes at the number of children in private religious schools who must be going through this same insanity.

Again, when did "believing in demons" stop being a recognized psychosis?

It's ... stunning.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Double.
edit on 17Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:17:09 -050015p052015366 by Gryphon66 because: Double

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Your suggestion?
Genocide?
One party rule?

We should just vote them out of office. Then we need to make sure that we do have this separation of Church and state. They're already trying to turn Oklahoma into a Christian Caliphate of some kind. Next we need to enact tough laws so that when Christians or other religions lunatics, commit crimes like this against children, they get punished severely. No more hiding behind religion. Then we need to be honest with ourselves. Conservative is a code name for Christian and Republican is a code name for Christian. Both of those statements are true 99% of the time.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You know what's sad and ironic?

We are discussing simple facts. A Republican lawmaker did these horrible things on the basis of what can be at best called psychosis.

Pointing out that simple truth is attempted to be spun into being "nasty" toward Republicans.

One cringes at the number of children in private religious schools who must be going through this same insanity.

Again, when did "believing in demons" stop being a recognized psychosis?

It's ... stunning.

You are right and I did fall for the bait. I should be better than this. I do know good republicans and I know some good Christians, but I see this stuff everyday and it makes my blood boil. Arg.

Next time I'll just push for better mental health care. That's probably the real issue.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Your suggestion?
Genocide?
One party rule?

We should just vote them out of office. Then we need to make sure that we do have this separation of Church and state. They're already trying to turn Oklahoma into a Christian Caliphate of some kind. Next we need to enact tough laws so that when Christians or other religions lunatics, commit crimes like this against children, they get punished severely. No more hiding behind religion. Then we need to be honest with ourselves. Conservative is a code name for Christian and Republican is a code name for Christian. Both of those statements are true 99% of the time.

They,,,, them,,,, we need to enact tough laws so that when Christians....

go and read the statements Hitler and his sycophants made about Jews and the anti-Jewish rhetoric before WWII

Change the word Jewish for Christian, in those rants about Jews, then look in the mirror.

edit on 5Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:31:07 -0500pm31203pmk124 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Laws should be written to keep religious whackos out of politics. These people do not need to be in positions of power, at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Note, however, it's just fine for Christians to demonize Gays, Lesbians, Atheists, other Liberal Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.

Just can't say anything a Christian doesn't like, or you're a Nazi.

LOL ... I am profoundly disturbed by the mindset behind many of the posts in the thread, as well as, the mindset, if it could be called that, of the desire to basically outlaw free speech in this country.

Can't say that the guy is insane for believing in demons, because that's "anti-Christian."

However, if he were a Muslim lawmaker talking about a Jinn possessing children? HOO BOY.

The thread would pile to the sky with condemnations of such "barbaric" religious beliefs.

Different strokes for different folks ... I guess.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Your suggestion?
Genocide?
One party rule?

They,,,, them,,,, we need to enact tough laws so that when Christians....

go and read the statements Hitler and his sycophants made about Jews and the anti-Jewish rhetoric before WWII

Change the word Jewish for Christian, in those rants about Jews, then look in the mirror.

You don't think it's a problem that he was a Christian? It was his beliefs in demonic possession in little girls and the power he had as a politician that were the root cause of this.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
All religion needs to be left out of politics, it should not even be brought up. If you are religious keep it to yourself. If you act like like this guy. Should be removed.

@ Gryphon66 - I asked about the other party and having those tings go on because I think it would be in interesting paper. How many of our elected officials see demons/angels/djinn/satan/god /brownies/fairies/ what else could be inserted.

Would be interesting to see the numbers .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join