It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Who Gave Daughter To Rapist Had Exorcisms Performed To Get Rid Of Demons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Blackmarketeer was correct in what I was attempting to say.

I wasn't claiming the man had any prior instances or acts that would have made him a known offender. Though even if he were known, I wouldn't be surprised if that would have changed the situation. With everything that is being uncovered in the UK and the long running links with our own government(Grandmakdw's post), I'm sure someone like him would still be welcomed "with open arms" into certain social circles.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I read the link.
this scumbag writes the laws concerning childrens welfare wtf? they call themselves Christians and run a daycare centre?

they still cashed in the monthly cheques after dumping them?

exorcism?

from the comments on link:

Please help us and call to express your outrage and demand for Justin Harris to resign immediately from office. We can not allow this man to continue to make and vote on children's issues in Arkansas. We need your help to light up these phones. Asa Hutchinson (501) 682-2345
Arkansas House of Representatives
State Capitol
500 Woodlane St. Suite 350
Little Rock, AR 72201-1089
In Session Phone:
501-682-6211
Arkansas Senate
State Capitol
500 Woodlane St. Ste 320
Little Rock, AR 72201-1090
In Session Phone:
501-682-2902

a reply to: Blackmarketeer

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Have the Harris monsters been jailed? I sincerely hope so. Society deserves for them not to exist. I am overjoyed that those girls now have the loving family that they always should have had. My blood boils for the Harris sickos. To talk of demons and evil, they should look at themselves.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Organized religion is a business. Spirituality comes from within. If you can't find the light in you and live by the golden rule, chances are you never will. One does not need to proclaim to all around how religious they are. No one gives a damn really. As for how this bottom feeder got elected ... he was chosen, groomed and financed for the position by like-minded sickos. They are all indeed a parasitic infection to the healthy host of society and need to be sanitized from it. This is not a political issue at all ... it's one of morality of which these gaunche smears have none. They have no light in their souls and by the grace of their "God" justice for these girls will be served.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

agree with you that all people who commit crimes like this must be prosecuted.
how ever, i believe that the OP's title is pertinent. the party that this creep belongs to is always spouting off about "they are the party of family values". if this is what their "values" are, they can have them! just do NOT force them on me.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackthorne

how ever, i believe that the OP's title is pertinent. the party that this creep belongs to is always spouting off about "they are the party of family values". if this is what their "values" are, they can have them! just do NOT force them on me.

Indeed, they stand on being the party of faith, inserting God into politics to pander to their base, but then ignore instances of sickening behavior like this when it's politically convenient.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
We've been discussing the whole disgusting behavior, exorcism and all, over on the original thread here.

Thread

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There are petitions to get him removed which are at 7 thousand + on Change.

I really hope something is done about this. This has not a damn thing to do with "Male Ego" either grandmakdw.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Post sources when you go on off topic rants like this.
You say you have a problem with the political nature of the thread so you do the same thing you have a problem with?

SOURCES: It is NOT up to me to prove I am right.
It is up to YOU to prove I am wrong.
The intelligent prove you wrong; the arrogant and lazy demand you prove you are right.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
Love that your sig is the definition of a logical fallacy

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Off topic but responding to :

Virginia Roberts has denied ever having sex with Bill Clinton in her explosive new court documents filed in Florida federal court on Wednesday

Source

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
1). Anyone who who does this sort of stuff should be executed.
2). Evil people like this are in both parties and it's really silly to blame the party or the political persuasion for this.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
And I bet people still send their children to his school. Just another reason why so much is so screwed up.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Regarding the Prominent Democrat, Bill Clinton and his court proven connection with a pedophile sex slave island:

Shesh, you people only watch NBC,ABC,CBS and CNN who all have CEO's who have spouses or sibilings who work in the White House or high ranking Democratic positions, to insure only the Democratic line is put out and all other news is squelleched.

I'll put links here for those of you who find google too difficult to manage and so require others google for you:

Click on the links, if you don't know what to do:

Then READ ALL of the articles, all the way through, that is the minimum you must do if you have demanded proof from me:

www.newsweek.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

www.independent.co.uk... .html

www.dailymail.co.uk... an-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

www.dailymail.co.uk... edophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

dailycaller.com...

pagesix.com...

nation.foxnews.com...

newsbusters.org...

www.thesmokinggun.com...

www.westernjournalism.com...

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

www.examiner.com...

NOW, BEFORE you come back at me - read all of these articles to the very end, or don't come rag on me.
AND this search took me less than 5 minutes to come up with all of these, and there are 10 more google pages!

How does this relate to the topic?
The author of the title
made the political affiliation the most important item
to recount about the criminal discussed in the OP
The title author did this by
making it the first word of note in the title.

I am pointing out that political affiliation is irrelevant when it comes to criminal activity as is discussed in the OP

Because it was the first word in the title, it is presented as relevant
I say it is not relevant
because Bill Clinton is directly linked,

it is proven he was at,
when the underage sex slaves were on the island and in the mansion where he was staying -
a pedophile sex slavery mansion on a private island
where the sex slaves could not leave
and the little girls were trained with hand signals to meet the sexual needs of visiting men.

edit on 4Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:05:48 -0500pm31203pmk124 by grandmakdw because: format grammar

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackthorne

So you are saying that the Democratic party doesn't care about family values,
and that when it comes to family values the Democrat party is against them?
But since Republicans do care about family values,
that the word Republican and party affiliation should be the first word in the title?

You are saying then that if a Democrat does it, that it is expected behavior from a Democrat?

Therefore the fact that BIll Clinton went to a pedophile sex slave island is normal and expected behavior from Democratic leaders and therefore should be ignored as irrelevant?
That the Democratic party really doesn't care because they don't care about little girls forced into sex slavery,
because that is a family values issue,
which the Democratic party does not believe in or care about?

So the fact he is a Democrat is irrelevant in this case or any case involving family values?

That is the implication I am garnering from your statements.

That is what you are implying and why you are saying the word Republican is important in this case.

But not relevant and should be ignored in Bill Clinton's case?

edit on 4Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:12:13 -0500pm31203pmk124 by grandmakdw because: format addition

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat
Off topic but responding to :

Virginia Roberts has denied ever having sex with Bill Clinton in her explosive new court documents filed in Florida federal court on Wednesday

Source

You are correct, Virginia Roberts never had sex with Bill Clinton.

Please check my "sources" above and read them all.

I said he was present on the island when the underage sex slaves were present,
I never said he slept with them (cough cough, I never said that)
I just said it has been proven in court through flight records
that he was there when the little girl sex slaves were roaming about
the grounds of the island and roaming about the mansion he stayed in.

edit on 4Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:13:08 -0500pm31203pmk124 by grandmakdw because: grammar

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Prominent and Influential Democrat

Regularly Visited Pedophile Sex Slave Island

Who is this headline referring to? Why none other than
Bill Clinton

Just do a quick google, and you will find lots of "proof" of Bill Clinton visiting and spending time at Pedophile Sex Slave Island, there are court documents, and sworn testimony regarding what went on at the island, during the time period court documents show he was there. It all came out when the owner of pedophile sex slave island was convicted, and in his multiple civil court cases which he lost. And the procurer of the underage sex slaves attended the Clinton's daughter's wedding.

The details, once one reads as much as possible about it, again google it, too much to post here, are awful in the training of young girls to react to hand signals to do sex acts.

Please post a link to this allegation. Otherwise it is the worst kind of slander and trolling.

Granted both parties are guilty of extreme arrogance but you need to back up your claims with something more verifiable than just you assertions!!!

Asking the members to "google" for proof you should have submitted is so lame.

Please see my post above with all the links.

Please read all the articles all the way through.

Then you can respond.

Also, read the reply as to why I won't supply proofs, I have a good reason and will stick to it.
However, I understand someone said I was slandering Bill Clinton, (ha ha), and it appeared that many responders were too neuronally challenged to handle a simple google search, so I obliged them.

Criminal sex offenders, abusers are in both parties,
it is not,
as the OP and title suggested
a one party problem

Unless as the original author stated in a later post, that the Democrats are not for family values, and having a prominent figure go to a pedophile sex slave island is not considered abnormal behavior for Democrats. But Republicans do care about family values and underage sex slavery and so if one of them does something this heinous then they should be called out as a party on it.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When did the delusion that anyone can see invisible beings possessing children stop being mental illness ????

PSYCHOSIS in point of fact?

When?

Don't you love the high-side stepping above trying to distract from the fact that this psychotic is a REPUBLICAN lawmaker?

Suddenly, we don't want to talk about the differences between political parties ... at least, not when it's overwhelmingly clear that one party is dominated by psychotic religious extremists?

But wait ... I want you all to consider for a moment that under the new "religious freedom acts" spreading across the country, this kind of insanity would be prescribed BY THE GOVERNMENT.

Religionists will become an elite class that can ignore whatever laws they decide compromise their "freedom."

So much for "liberty and justice for all" eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join