It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’ve deleted all my personal emails and the server will remain private: Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I'm not sure why you put the Star on that list. It's just the New York Times by a different name. Of course it's going to say that or are you just assuming that because it has "Kansas" in the title it must be conservative?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
She says there were "no security breaches of her private server".
THAT statement alone needs to be verified by the physical examination of the server by the government and/or independent investigator.
This is a matter of national security. Her word alone, is not enough.

See this link: the daily beast
Some of Hillary's emails were hacked by guccifer, a Romanian hacker.
It is not clear whether her emails were accessed through her server or Sidney Blumenthal's.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well she managed this time not to repeat her 1998 "super lie" :
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
edit on 10-3-2015 by Granite because: sp

edit on 10-3-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Deluxe.

#1: Hillary only used one phone

“When I got to work as Secretary of State, I opted for convenience to use my personal email account which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one devise for my work and personal emails instead of two. Looking back, it would’ve been better if I’d used a second email account and carried a separate phone, but at the time this didn’t seem like an issue.”

Just weeks ago (February 24th to be precise), at the Watermark Silicon Valley Conference for Women, Hillary said she had both an iPhone and wait for it… a Blackberry.

Internet Catches Hillary in Three Provable Email Falsehoods

chicka boom chicka boom boom boom

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Surely the NSA has copies?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm glad this is all settled. She said she didn't break the law, so that should be the end of it because she didn't break the law because she said she didn't break the law!

When does she get crowned Queen of America, I'll want to take the day off.

I know you're being sarcastic LOL, but if that bitch ever gets made president, I would hope that would be enough to show EVERYONE the system is pooched.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I loved the question at the link... To the effect of 'it's not if her email was hacked, but by how many... That we don't know about?'

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully
Surely the NSA has copies?

Propobly has a Clinton "file" of dirt and shared it Obama, Valerie Jarrett "for any future treatment similar to Potreus case.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Saw this on Greta show 20 minutes ago. Guest tech expert Vinny Troia got a precise GPS trace on Hillary's server

Twitter:

carla lykins
‏@carlalykins
Techie traced Hillary Clinton's server address to a NY gov building, NOT HER HOME as she stated, Deleted emails retrievable. #greta #Tcot

I think this is significant. Didn't Hillary say today, that her server was in her home in suburban New York?
Has it been moved to a government office in Manhattan, so her clean-up crew can really go to work on it?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So...

No one she emailed this entire time noticed it wasn't coming from a .gov email address?

And this is somehow just now making news?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

LOL - so a rapist can say "I promise I won't rape again" and it's all cool?

I wouldn't care if she suddenly developed the stigmata and bleed tears of Christs blood from her eyes - a Leopard does not change it's spots..

Once a lying deceitful cow, always a lying deceitful cow.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's the case of the missing server.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's the case of the missing server.

Actually, you may be more correct than you know. Watch it disappear faster than a blue dress.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul's head will explode if America makes her president.

Im sitting listening to random people call into C-SPAN to comment on hillarys presser and they have 3 lines: democrat, repub and other... The democrat line is full of.. "Sounds plausible to me"; "repubs are using this because theyre scared shel'll get elected"; "repubs dont want another democrat prez", etc.

...tell ya what, dems is some goooood comments!

Dems...lmao.

We are screwed

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
google:

" hillary clinton phone pics "

quite a few in her photos !!!

look !!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

the next election will need a women since we had a black pres but she will come close and lose to Jeb Bush. Then the real wars will begin

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
a reply to: six67seven

the next election will need a women since we had a black pres but she will come close and lose to Jeb Bush. Then the real wars will begin

What's the difference between a "real war" and whatever it is you are talking about?

call me @hillary.com!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
geekwire says that there is a good chance that Hillary's 'homebrew server' was compromised by foreign intelligence.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
google:

" hillary clinton phone pics "
Just say 'NO' to Hillary in 2016!
quite a few in her photos !!!

look !!
OMG.... I'll bet she has a crapload of pens too. She has more than Obama... Imagine the executive actions she would take.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
geekwire says that there is a good chance that Hillary's 'homebrew server' was compromised by foreign intelligence.

With Guccifer is in jail in Romania..maybe he passed some stuff on to his hacker pals?
Maybe the Benghazi attacks were more planned than anyone knew?

Maybe that would explain the months of missing emails...

*Click* *Delete*
edit on 10-3-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join