It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clan of the White Monkey (or How I learned to love Boymonkey)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you.
Now I cannot get the "underoos are fun to wear, yeah, something super new in underwear....
song out of my head.

Hey, that could be one of the "hymns" sung at the monkey church!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Duly noted! We shall call you the" Bishop of Babes". She who wears bikinis and lounges by the pool

One must council the scribes (avatar creators) of CWM for an Avatar suitable for the position lest we be taken for infidels.

May your cats be cleansed and your webs be strong!

All praise the Boymonkey

Boy they're gonna hate me over at AC for this.

edit on 3/10/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm in if it becomes our religious right to Sling Poo at people on the Sabbath. We shall make them to never forget The Great Slinging of 2015... AND we have to go find that stupid ape that got caught doing those horrible things to that frog. There shall be no frog humping!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I have a few questions first.

1. if I joined, would I be required to pay tithes? if so, what percentage? (over 70% is what I might consider excessive)
2. would my arms automatically become larger than Ventura's or would I have to work at it?
3. is there any direct contact with monkeys? (had a bad experience at the zoo when I was 5)
4. how nice is the church building. Being brought up Catholic, I am used to lots of bling.

Those should suffice for now.
Thanks.

ETA: Good lord I almost forgot. Would I be required to wear my underwear on the outside?
edit on 10-3-2015 by network dude because: added deal breaking question.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm in simply because the earlier you get in the higher you rise and more power you have.

I love a good cult.

Ah! You may be the "Bishop of Bananas" The bearer of the nectar (banana daiquiris) and he who wears silly hats"

One must council the scribes (avatar creators) of CWM for an Avatar suitable for the position lest we be taken for infidels.

'May your cats be cleansed and your webs be strong!"

All praise the Boymonkey!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

1. if I joined, would I be required to pay tithes? if so, what percentage? (over 70% is what I might consider excessive)
2. would my arms automatically become larger than Ventura's or would I have to work at it?
3. is there any direct contact with monkeys? (had a bad experience at the zoo when I was 5)
4. how nice is the church building. Being brought up Catholic, I am used to lots of bling.

Thanks.

ETA: Good lord I almost forgot. Would I be required to wear my underwear on the outside?

No questions will be answered until after you have joined, the secrets are not for non believers to know.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
And from the land of obscure monkeys...

We have to find a way to fit in the wonder twin's monkey.

He could be a saint right?
Gleek

(yeah, I know. But I feel sorry for him.)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

I'm in simply because the earlier you get in the higher you rise and more power you have.

I love a good cult.

Ah! You may be the "Bishop of Bananas" The bearer of the nectar (banana daiquiris) and he who wears silly hats"

'May your cats be cleansed and your webs be strong!"

I actually did that before seeing this message.

All hail.

All praise the Boymonkey!

edit on 10/3/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
I'm in if it becomes our religious right to Sling Poo at people on the Sabbath. We shall make them to never forget The Great Slinging of 2015... AND we have to go find that stupid ape that got caught doing those horrible things to that frog. There shall be no frog humping!

Yes this may come to pass( as long as nobody gets hurt in the flinging of poo) As for frog humping well any and all "humping" is sacred as outlined in the "hadiths of hungwell"

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
And from the land of obscure monkeys...

We have to find a way to fit in the wonder twin's monkey.

He could be a saint right?
Gleek

(yeah, I know. But I feel sorry for him.)

NO WAY! No Blue Monkeys are allowed in the CWM.. unless they bring their own booze and party favours . Oh and clean up after the party... errm I mean Mass.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't think I am going to monkey with this right now. It could result in time invested in a religion that is not real.
Do they serve Seagrams in this church or are we stuck with wine?
edit on 10-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Well, I was Vibrating in My Computer Chair so I figure I had enough!! For now anyway!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't think I am going to monkey with this right now. It could result in time invested in a religion that is not real.
Do they serve Seagrams in this church or are we stuck with wine?

The consumption of all spirits is not only accepted but encouraged in order to promote excellent monkey business.

Also it is outlined in the " hadiths of inebriation".

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
haha I got my request into the scribes of CWM for my avatar. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I trust they will do me justice and create such a spectacular representation of my self appointed position in this Church.

May your cats be cleansed and your webs be strong!

All praise the Boymonkey

Correction: All Praise the 74th BoyMonkey!

They say he's a perpetual reincarnation of himself across the vast expanses of time.

He can't walk on water though, those gunz make him sink like a rock.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well as part of the Beverage Committee Advisory Team, I will say You can have whatever You desire! Oh, and We won't use those tiny cups. I say Full Size Double Shot Glasses!!!!!!

After approval from Kukri that is!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Thanks.

Stick to the Abrahamic faiths....you're just not ready for this.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Boymonkey's ego is gonna be bigger than Jesse Ventura's arms after reading this thread.

Cheers Boymonkey...good luck.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No questions will be answered until after you have joined, the secrets are not for non believers to know.

Fair enough. I'm in.

link   

originally posted by: wastedown

Monkey sabbath is, for obvious reasons, Monday morning.

Weekly Local Poo Congregation at your nearest Starbucks, 6am sharp.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

link   

Thanks.

First of all: Are you a Banana? If so we can truthfully say there will be no cost to you other than a donation of beer or other consumables to the the church coffers to be made every friday at 4pm EST.

Secondly yes your arms will receive the blessings of the church and swell to massive proportions right after ingestion of the holy mushrooms.

As you being what looks like a banana the church cannot guarantee your safety at this time.

Our Church is presently being lovingly renovated by a caring team of archeologists at this time as it fell into a state of disuse for a few centuries. But worry not you can look forward to experiencing a wonderful tropical paradise once it is restored to it's former glory.

Clothing is optional but you may wear your underwear in whatever fashion pleases you the most. Any further questions regarding attire may be directed to The Bishops of Bananas and Babes
edit on 3/10/2015 by Kukri because: to fix the typos I noticed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join