It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: Gryphon66
You said that the private server was a bone-headed move on her part, and then said she's not stupid. If she's not stupid it implies deliberation and intent to utilise a secret email system.

She's not stupid. She knew what she was doing. She had a secret server which she deleted emails from. She ignored FOIA requests about it (see my previous post for the link). Uber suspicious.

Oh, so it's tag team now?

I stated my opinion that having a private email server was bone-headed, yes.

I answered Butcherguy's question about her being stupid, yes.

What you imply or interpret or make up is up to you.

Do you have any evidence linking the missing State Department funds to the Clinton Foundation via email, on her email server or otherwise? Any facts? Any proof? Anything your belief?

No?

Yeah, that's my point.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Are you Hillary?
Or maybe one of her servants?

I think it is remarkable that anyone would defend such a dirty person in a case like this.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And what did she follow up the statement about having two phones or devices with?

Looking back, it would’ve been better if I’d simply used a second email account and carried a second phone, but at the time, this didn’t seem like an issue.

Transcript of Clinton Press Conference 3/10/2015 - Time.com

But keep on screeching "SHE LIED SHE LIED!"

Are you sure that Mrs. Clinton's emails were "hacked." Kindly link that fact.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And what did she follow up the statement about having two phones or devices with?

Looking back, it would’ve been better if I’d simply used a second email account and carried a second phone, but at the time, this didn’t seem like an issue.

Transcript of Clinton Press Conference 3/10/2015 - Time.com

But keep on screeching "SHE LIED SHE LIED!"

Are you sure that Mrs. Clinton's emails were "hacked." Kindly link that fact.

Well, that is where we differ.
I do not believe that she is stupid.
Why? Because she is an attorney, she was well schooled before that.
If I don't think that she is stupid, I am faced with the fact that she knew better and made her decisions for a reason.

Who is screeching?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Are you Hillary?
Or maybe one of her servants?

I think it is remarkable that anyone would defend such a dirty person in a case like this.

So you're already out of innuendo and want to try to sidestep your failed argument by focusing on me?

Sad, that.

Read back. I'm not defending Clinton. I'm pointing out the absence of evidence in the OP claim and in your claims.

I made my personal opinion about Clinton clear, and you tried to twist that into something else.

But if you want to accuse me of "being a shill" why not just come out and do it? Don't be coy.

Or, and I would love this in the spirit of the discussion, demonstrate some actual evidence for your point.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The Daily Beast

They were hacked. It has not been disputed.
We do not know if they were hacked from Sidney Blumenthal's end or Hillary's end, but it is a fact that they were hacked.

The fact that we don't know which end they were hacked from gives the government plenty of reason to have a look at her server to determine that the hack wasn't done from her end.

link   

What, exactly is where we differ?

I give evidence for my claims and you don't?

Why are you still on about "stupid"? Do you want to talk about whether she's nice too? Or maybe funny?

You're metaphorical screeching about "lies" because over and over again you're stating that Clinton lied, Clinton lied but you're not PROVING it.

Your last claim was countered by her VERY NEXT STATEMENT if you'd bothered to do any research, as I showed you.

link   
If by tag team you mean, everyone in this thread sees it but you. $6 billion is unaccounted for, suddenly she's got $2 billion. I feel like if she wasnt a rich white woman she would be under a serious investigation.

I dont have proof she stole the money. We do have proof she lied repeatedly, had secret unscrutinised communication, cant account for 6 billion on her watch, deliberately lacked oversight for years, and suddenly gains $2 billion.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Goodness you don't even bother to read what you Google ...

From your source:

On March 14, 2013, Guccifer—his real name is Marcel-Lehel Lazar—broke into the AOL account of Sidney Blumenthal, a journalist, former White House aide to Bill Clinton, and personal confidante of Hillary Clinton. Lazar crowed about his exploits to journalists, disclosing a set of memos Blumenthal had written to Clinton in 2012, as well as the personal email address and domain she’s now known to have used exclusively for her personal and official correspondence.

Your "source" states clearly that Blumenthal's email was hacked.

Do you have a source stating that Clinton's emails were hacked?

Because here's what your "source" says about Clinton's email account and server, directly:

We have no indication the account was hacked or compromised,” a senior State Department official told The Daily Beast.

Or is this just another one of those things that you "just know" without requiring any evidence?

(I'm betting on the latter.)
edit on 9Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:17:01 -050015p092015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Goodness you don't even bother to read what you Google ...

From your source:

On March 14, 2013, Guccifer—his real name is Marcel-Lehel Lazar—broke into the AOL account of Sidney Blumenthal, a journalist, former White House aide to Bill Clinton, and personal confidante of Hillary Clinton. Lazar crowed about his exploits to journalists, disclosing a set of memos Blumenthal had written to Clinton in 2012, as well as the personal email address and domain she’s now known to have used exclusively for her personal and official correspondence.

Your "source" states clearly that Blumenthal's email was hacked.

Do you have a source stating that Clinton's emails were hacked?

Or is this just another one of those things that you "just know" without requiring any evidence?

(I'm betting on the latter.)

I don't see any proof that the emails were hacked from Blumenthal's end. Evidence please.
The email was hacked... Guccifer released them. What proof of which was hacked??
And don't give me something from a liberal rag like the Daily Beast.
Gimmee something from FOX.
This woman has been dirty forever. Watergate, Vince Foster, Whitewater and the Rose Law Firm, ...... etc
Oh, and she is an investor... cattle futures.... Payoff from Tyson Chicken....
She may have spent time in Arkansas, but she is an old time Chicago mobster.... er, politician.
edit on bu312015-03-11T09:18:33-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 11 Mar 2015 09:18:33 -05009u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000312015-03-11T09:20:13-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 11 Mar 2015 09:20:13 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000312015-03-11T09:22:38-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 11 Mar 2015 09:22:38 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on bu312015-03-11T09:23:32-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 11 Mar 2015 09:23:32 -05009u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000312015-03-11T09:24:27-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 11 Mar 2015 09:24:27 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Oh yes, yes. You're the voice of the majority! /eyeroll

First $6 Billion is not "unaccounted for" ... really, reread what the Inspector General stated.

Second the situation is nothing similar to "and then suddenly she's got $2 Billion."

The $2 Billion figure was contributed to the Clinton Foundation and there are records where it came from.

You don't have proof that she stole "the money" but you just stated that everyone in the thread sees that to be true but me.

I agree that you don't have proof she stole "the money."

I agree that you're still trying to piece together a flawed faulty chain of "evidence" to prove that she did.

And you're still failing by any standard of evidence.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Wow, not reading your source, your posts or mine it seems:

Again:

From your source:

If you don't trust your OWN source, that's your problem. Don't try to get me to prove your claim.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Don't try to get me to prove your claim.

You claim that Hillary's email was not hacked.
It was.
It may have been through Blumenthal's server, but there is no proof of that. Unless you have access to forensic evidence from his server, or a statement made under oath by guccifer that he hacked Sid's server, you have no proof.

Much like I do not have any proof that Hillary is a lying dirty crook.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You claimed that Hillary's email was hacked.

You have to prove that claim.

I asked you for proof; you've provided none.

Provide some proof for your claim that Hillary Clinton's email was hacked.

Your source does not prove that, in fact, it states otherwise.

This really isn't that hard.

I realize that you believe Clinton is a crook. And you're welcome to that belief. I haven't and would not try to disabuse you of that belief.

But, we're not dealing in belief, we're dealing in evidence.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What kind of site is this?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Provide some proof for your claim that Hillary Clinton's email was hacked.

fact check

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What kind of site is this?

One where we deal in evidence and back up our claims even when we're merely speculating?

From the introduction to this particular forum "Political Madness" by SkepticO:

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of the state of divisive politics in the US including political ideology, politicians, political figures, politics in the media, and speculation of conspiracy theories related to the divisive state.

As to your next one-liner, from your source:

The existence of Clinton’s private email account actually has been publicly known since March 2013, when the Smoking Gun wrote several stories about a hacker who broke into the AOL account of former Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal. Smoking Gun showed screen grabs of emails Blumenthal had sent to Clinton’s private email account, [email protected], when she was secretary of state. “Blumenthal’s memos and e-mails to Clinton were sent to her at a non-governmental e-mail address through the web domain ‘clintonemail.com,’ ” Smoking Gun reported on March 18, 2013.

and

Marcel Lehel Lazar of Romania, who hacked into Blumenthal’s AOL account, was widely known as “Guccifer” and received more publicity for hacking into the personal email accounts of people more famous than a former Clinton aide. He also hacked into the account of a family member of George W. Bush to reveal the former president’s self portraits. In June, he was sentenced to four years in jail in Romania.

So he hacked Blumenthal at AOL, and GW's family ... but not Clinton?

Great facts!

Does nothing for your argument.

Read your sources.
edit on 9Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:47:20 -050015p092015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A page out of your book:

Your evidence where I said im the voice of the majority?
Your evidence where I "stated that" everyone thinks she stole the money?
Quote it. Please.

I said everyone sees it, meaning the deception, suspicious activity. Im one of the few who said I think she stole it. We already know the Clintons will do anything for money, thanks to The Mena Connection. Where the Clinton foundation got the money from was never the issue - its where the DONATORS got it from. Money laundering is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

One where we deal in evidence and back up our claims even when we're merely speculating?

The answer is:
This is a conspiracy site.

I thought maybe you knew that.

I overestimated you.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So he hacked Blumenthal at AOL

Again, do you have any real evidence of that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join