It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hillary's E-Mails May Cost Taxpayers Millions

Yet, more millions of dollars the american taxpayer will lose due to Hillary's secretive and creative email set up.
But what does SHE care?...None of this is her money....that is...until it gets kicked back to her foundation.

The State Department is beginning to sort through more than 55,000 pages of e-mails from Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary that she handed over late last year, sticking taxpayers with additional costs that could reach into the millions.

Representative Mike Pompeo, a member of the House special committee on Benghazi that is subpoenaing Clinton’s personal e-mails, told us that based on his committee’s experience sorting through 44,000 other hard-copy paper documents provided by the State Department last year, the new effort could involve "hundreds and hundreds of man hours."

“I think the effort of reviewing these documents will greatly exceed a million bucks,” said Pompeo. “The United States taxpayer is going to pay for that.”

If Clinton had used her departmental e-mail account -- as she insisted her employees do during her tenure -- the messages would already be in the government’s electronic records management system and could be redacted and released as part of the regular Freedom of Information Act process, Pompeo said.

www.bloombergview.com...

I think the Hillary deserves to be billed directly for the millions of dollars this process will cost taxpayers.

edit on 10-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Indigo5

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

www.washingtontimes.com...

You are quoting a politically bias hit piece that is interpreting the report for use in a rhetorical agenda.

I am citing the actual report that the article above failed to link to.

Joint Audit of Blackwater Contract and Task Orders for Worldwide Personal Protective Services in Iraq ~AUD/IQ0-09-16, June 2009).

oig.state.gov...

You ...and the right wing seem to be missing that the vast bulk of these "filing errors"...vs. Missing money are associated with paying contractors in Iraq during the Bush years...Thus Blackwater.

What the IG ...Under Hillary Clintons own initiative...discovered was that many of the contractor agreements were not properly filed, recorded and accounted for...with regards to contracts that began with Cheney and crew in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I don't see it, this what I found on the same issue.

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a “significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” according to the report.

The alert, originally sent on March 20 and just released this week, warns that the missing contracting funds “could expose the department to substantial financial losses.”

The report centered on State Department contracts worth “more than $6 billion in which contract files were incomplete or could not be located at all,” according to the alert.

It seems to me that is actually every much an issue during the last 6 years of Hillary and linked to incompetence under her.

americanglob.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hillary deflecting like crazy in a news conference right now.

She goes off on wild tangents right out of the box.

Talking like she's still Secretary of State !!!!!

BaaHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
"I did it for convenience".
Case closed....move along...nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha, the arrogance of the corrupted political elite and their attitude toward the public that demands transparency and accountability is repugnant, this political frauds think they are monarchy.

How dare the commoners question princess Hillary.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary deflecting like crazy in a news conference right now.

She goes off on wild tangents right out of the box.

Talking like she's still Secretary of State !!!!!

BaaHaHaHa

I'm on it, thanks. Oh, this is painful, listening to, seeing, in real time, a stream of pissing potent, fertile lies.
Those arms waving wildly-deflecting, literally, physically, amazing! It looks like she's boxing/swimming/doing disco. Eyes like maw deuce barrels.

I have never felt so dirty. The thread in itself was enough, but this is gold.

# 387
edit on 10-3-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well she *only* deleted her "personal" emails on the servers.

How convenient eh.

1000's of emails and yet so "easy" to differentiate.

Daaa HaHaHa

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

The "Toast" is burning.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
After watching the Hillary Clinton waffling press conference, I tweeted this thread again, using this image.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
These other images are getting some nice play on Twitter. I quickly made them as the press conference was happening.

Side note: I was getting some pure-gold screen grabs!
edit on 10-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

That stupid smirk just about sums her up, 'You dummys think this matters?'

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hillary said some of the deleted emails were private communications between her and hubby Billy. But… But… Good old Billy still doesn't use email.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Logically, THAT can only mean one thing: a Clinton actually lied.
Preposterous!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

and to think there are people out there who actually want someone who is so close to flying off the handle at any given moment, running our country....

The clinton family are just as notorious for their corruption as the Bushes, often times going hand in hand...

And people still try and defend this woman

unbelievable

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And people still try and defend this woman

unbelievable

And that is the 6 billion tax dollars question, why, oh why, political affiliations are like sects, for some, once you are born in one is hard to get away from them without losing identity, in this instance, political identity.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This not hard to believe some people still like person to person interaction when it comes to contacts.

I am one of those.

Just got my first smart phone and this holidays thanks to my daughter that want it to bring me to the 21 first century, I just learned how to text.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This not hard to believe some people still like person to person interaction when it comes to contacts.

But Bill Clinton doesn't USE email. He's only used it twice. Yet Hillary said some of the emails were sent to him.

blogs.wsj.com...
edit on 10-3-2015 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Hmmm...WHICH Clinton is lying?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmm...WHICH Clinton is lying?

Waaaaaiiiit a second. Is that a trick question?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join