It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing Yourself With Frequency

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is something that is experimental on my part, only beginning to delve into this beyond meditation, and tools for awakening, but now physical healing elements. From Keely, Telsa, to Walter Russel, this musical universe has shown the inner workings of quantum mechanics to be wave form, to be harmony not chaos, and the work of John and Nancy Hutchinson in Oregon where they open sourced the hz files that they were using experimentally to neutralize radiation from Fukushima. Now this is something will need to research more fully, read a thread Nancy made online, regarding this, and will try to do some more research, but remember in the discussion, that the 528 Solfeggio healing frequency was brought up.

And we moved from the coast, my children and I have experienced health problems that to me relate to possible radiation. In my case aside from liver and arthritis, have intense thirst and recently a faint, that the doctor said was dehydration common in diabetes and had to take electrolytes and get blood work done. But, remembering that the 528 was part of the sine waves to neutralize and shield from radiation, decided to give it a go. Along with laying on of hands, and picturing light energy flowing from Beyond the holographic universe, the inner connection to Home, and healing. Also listened to the HZ.

While listening the energy seemed to cluster around areas that were infected or needed treatment, for example with my cold, sinus, chest, and my eye that was infected and my organs as well.

I have no more excessive thirst, for the past 3 days its been much more normal. Still keep my water bottle on hand.

Did a search and found several really good threads that should be included for the amount of work and research already put into them, and this entire topic needs a bump:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Frequencies and psychic energy that heal DNA changes understanding of consciousness and reality

Sound Therapy. How To Use Frequencies To Heal Yourself!

Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?

edit on 8-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I must confes, I didnt read the entire OP but, but the technolegy is in use. I know of someone that was healed of cances with sound vibrations.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is a great thread idea. I have always believed that power to heal ourselves is available through meditation, light and sound. Thank you for compiling the various sources and for sharing your ideas and experiences.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Solfeggio Frequency 528 Hz Mending DNA: Cell Regeneration, Skin Repair, Immune System

This is the one I began with and found this really helpful.

secret-teachings.blogspot.ca...

greatdreams.com...

www.articlesbase.com...

Various articles connecting specific hertz with health issues, and also colors and chakra's.

www.solfeggiotones.com...

Various sound files that I've included in my routine.

This is an experiential thread, for me, haven't felt energetically inclined to write one up, for some time.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Thank you for sharing this. Yes, believe that cancer can be helped enormously with frequencies. Tend to be a believer in holistic methods, ie mind/body/spirit, and finding agreement with your whole self. Have a friend that is curing herself with the Rick Simpson cure and will send her some of these files, but waiting first for her own efforts to work fully, as she has nearly rid herself of the external cancer. During the process, she discovered old programs and advertisements from decades ago lifted out of her and her auric or energy bodies and flew off, during a kind of meditation, and realized how our subconscious is laden with programs that are not our friends, but possibly like programming cookies embed in the media we watch, with the purpose of setting us back.

I think intention and frequency may also be a way to shed old programs we have lodged in ourselves along with dna and bodywork healing.

edit on 8-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Not even sure if I'm energetically up to the task of managing a thread, but thought to share recent work on healing and sound, it may help others.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I know of other ways to get healed, thought of oppening a thread about it, BUT lately ATS is really getting off on bashing threads that are out of the main stream opinion. Maybe I'll message it to you sometime.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Duplicate post! Please delete!!
edit on 8-3-2015 by IndependentOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I've started listening to these as well. There's one thing I noticed you would say Unity throughout your posts is the minute you think a negative thought say "Cancel, cancel, cancel" very good advice and it works for me as I've started using this very thing.

The Flower Of Life Sacred Geometry Secret Of The Flower Of Life TRUTH!

The Miracle of 528 Hz Solfeggio and Fibonacci numbers

Love this stuff!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Please do if you're inclined to at the moment. Have noticed this wall that is attempting to come down and counter alternative healing, but its more than that. In order to ignore the whole spectrum of metaphysics, the quantum mechanics and sonoluminescense universe goes out the window too. This attempt to corner the healing into the material realm ignores their own findings, star in a jar, and the humble pistol shrimp.....Its unified, not disjointed. Its not one aspect of weird science over here, but ignore those who use healing frequencies or alternative methods over there. Its collective unifying field and inter related.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Thank you, those video's look very good. I've been experimenting with frequencies targetting kidneys, ie 319.88, for example, but its very intense. And always go back to the 528 to lift away anything that may be off in the other ones.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Its true, that science should acknowledge the fact that not all things can always be explained by science! Most people in the medical field would not admit that there is other ways to get healed, except through medicine, because that would put them out of business.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A placebo message, if we get the people who do not like looking into alternative medicine as a solution instead of the solutions those big companies produce for money. And feel threatened with anything not conforming to materialism.

The placebo/nocebo effect is a real thing.

The question is how effective are these methods if used in the most effective way either as a complement or as a substitute.
edit on 8-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I would read this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thank you Unity 99, I have a knowing,that this is how we will stay healthy in the very near future, frequency therapy, sounds,colors all just waves but designated with intention by consciousness.
edit on 8-3-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Waves

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is interesting. I have read about this sort of stuff and researched what research has been done on it. There is real evidence that it works, you would think they would now spend a little money further researching exactly how to use this. But it seems like they just leave it hanging saying that more research is needed. It would cut some of our need for pharma.

This ties to the frequency of how certain types of rocks vibrate too. I am glad to see it is working for you.

The 60 Hz our electricity is using is bad for us, it should be different. This has been researched and verified a few times and they examined changing the HZ we are using to a little higher.

Meanwhile we should all do our homework on this if we want to be less susceptible to things. We live in a maze of electrical fields that we have not evolved to be able to utilize correctly. Going for a walk in the woods or going out by the lake can help most people a lot. Nature vibrates at the right frequency for us

I'm glad it is helping Unity.
edit on 8-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Thank you for the info, I will read further when kids gone to bed. Just thought I would mention that a few or ten years ago my friend lent me a book to work out my Mayan star sign, this book also worked out whether you believe it or not and I'm not sure how or why but it worked out what hertz you run on, everyone has their own hertz, according to this book I ran on I think from memory 60 hertz or something like that I remeber it being under 100, and my boyfriend at the time who was a crazy maniac in a good way ran on something like 800 hertz.

I am always looking into alternative healing so this will be added to my look into next list.
I hope you managed to solve all yours and your families health issues.
Thank you again.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This might be of some interest ultrasound to mood enhance.

Ultrasound consists of megahertz mechanical vibrations, and is widely used for medical imaging. As microtubules have megahertz vibrations, we have been studying ultrasound effects on the brain, delivered non-invasively from the scalp – ‘transcranial ultrasound’ (‘TUS’). We performed the first clinical trial of transcranial ultrasound (TUS) on mental states on human volunteers, finding that 15 seconds of sub-thermal 8 MHz ultrasound applied at the fronto-temporal scalp resulted in 40 minutes of mood improvement compared with placebo.

www.quantumconsciousness.org...

Microtubules are inside of every cells that is though of as part of how consciousness interact with the body in the Orch OR theory that is a quantum consciousness theory.

edit on 9-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
About 10 years ago I used those harmonies strategically as I was in a rather dark place emotionally and needed direction.

I certainly gained clarity from them and more. I say these are a great way of connecting to Universal frequencies if used constructively and with some care.

I would be wary of mentioning it generally though, in public, as there appears to be a sort of 'frowned upon' notion of such from those of suppressive ideologies.
edit on 9-3-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Thankyou , and am replying so it is easy for me to find.

listening to the video ( 528 is it ,blooming memory) and surprise some physical reaction , like sighs and deep breaths spontaneous ,by themselves .

1%

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join