It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Thatcher’s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Now that most of the major figures are dead, the truth is emerging about the systematic sexual abuse of children by members of the British government.

www.thedailybeast.com...

A newspaper editor was handed startling evidence that Britain’s top law enforcement official knew there was a VIP pedophile network in Westminster, at the heart of the British government. What happened next in the summer of 1984 helps to explain how shocking allegations of rape and murder against some of the country’s most powerful men went unchecked for decades.

Less than 24 hours after starting to inquire about the dossier presented to him by a senior Labour Party politician, the editor was confronted in his office by a furious member of parliament who threatened him and demanded the documents. “He was frothing at the mouth and really shouting and spitting in my face,” Don Hale told The Daily Beast. “He was straight at me like a raging lion; he was ready to knock me through the wall.”

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So, not such a conspiracy now Mr Cameron.

One question I do have, how can someone protect paedophiles and their sordid ways? Because that's what Cameron and his Government are doing, when they try to sabotage the inquiry into historical child abuse claims in Whitehall.

To me this either suggests that it is still going on to some extent and/or they are also paedophiles.

edit on 6/3/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There gonna need more cops with a grade a average.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
One question I do have, how can someone protect paedophiles and their sordid ways? Because that's what Cameron and his Government are doing, when they try to sabotage the inquiry into historical child abuse claims in Whitehall.

Unlike previous governments the current lot have put in a full and independent inquiry into the allegations of historic sexual abuse, some allegations predating Thatcher's government. Try to put your hatred aside of Cameron and you may see things clearer.

www.gov.uk...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I loathe Cameron with a passion, but he is making all the right noises on this...

That said, I doubt it would be the same story, were more of the people involved still alive. Frankly, the entire Westminster/Whitehall system needs depopulating, and replacing with something less cumbersome and oppressive. If this does not happen, if D-notices are issued for such despicable reasons as indicated by the article, then things will not change.

While I am sure that David Cameron is doing all that he can to visibly investigate this issue, I cannot help but feel that he would not do this, if it was not a matter of public knowledge at this time. I believe that if he found out about this independently, he would bury it with all possible haste, either out of fear of its getting out and causing total chaos, or as a favour to a colleague or mentor from his past in the Conservative party.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thank the Lord. I'm glad they are launching their own independent investigation into this. Because that always works out for the best. I'm sick of people buying all this bs. Camerbot and all the rest of them know. Full Stop. If they aren't themselves then they protect the ones that are. The only reliable way to get this sorted is with paranoia, pitch forks and some good ol' witch burning equipment and irradicate every single last one of those lying dirty scumbags.

If anyone believes anything of significance will ever come of this then they are very sadly mistaken.

I may be wrong of course. It may well actually be that the only peados that have ever existed in government are now dead. It may well be true that there's no possible way anyone in power now could ever abuse that power. It's something that happened before... Not now. Funny that.... It never happens now...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

To me this either suggests that it is still going on to some extent and/or they are also paedophiles.

They are protecting there own gravy train.

Course they will cover it up, they dont want to lose the power and money.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There's an election coming up and Cameron is doing the rounds promising the moon on a stick, on every little gripe the people have. As usual though, it's all hot air and this disgusting mess will still be a topic here 10 years from now.

The only way it'll ever change is by dismantling the entire bloody system and putting them all in jail. Not just the ones who got their jollies carrying out the abuse, but the "security" services and politicians who aided and abetted the crimes by covering it up and using it as political blackmail.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Well that's inconvenient, i thought that only working class brown fellows.. you know - the ones with towels wrapped around their heads.. did this sort of thing?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Unlike previous governments the current lot have put in a full and independent inquiry into the allegations of historic sexual abuse, some allegations predating Thatcher's government. Try to put your hatred aside of Cameron and you may see things clearer.

Trouble is the people of that generation could not possibly conceive

of any thing as abhorrent as paedophilia. My mother was from that

generation and when Esther Rantzen founded child line my mother

could not see the necessity for it and thought she was disgusting for

thinking that 'things like that went on.' And I don't doubt the same

view was taken by Margaret Thatcher, how was she to believe that

some of the seemingly upright men she worked alongside were

disgusting paedophiles, wonder if she had even come across the word?

It was only then that I was able to tell her from experience, that those

things certainly did go on.

Being brought up at the time when the mantra was "children should be

seen and not heard" I instilled in my children that they were as

important as anyone else even adults, and were entitled to their say in

anything, and that they would be believed .... what ever, how ever,

and who ever!!

I'm just sorry that many of them wont be around to get the punishment

they deserve .... I hope there's a HELL!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Cameron`s aide had to resign over this same paedophilia stuff.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
There again he went to one of those posh schools were it was the normal thing to have a wag = some younger boy to abuse sexually. I am glad I went to a normal school were the only dodgy types any where near it, was the perverts who used to hang around the local park toilets. You have to be some kind of pervert to get any where in the british govt. That way the meye5 gang can control what happens in the country. They were at the ELM TREE guest house filming MP`s ect molesting and raping children. They are all members of the jimmy savil gang, police politicians and royalty.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

www.gov.uk...

Well put!

When I read it and heard Justice xxxxx was going to lead the investigation my initial thought was 'oh no, not an overprivelidged Peer who was probably part of it' then continued to see an overseas well qualified and experienced person which in my opinion seems really Independent and a very good call by May. Hopefully she will get to the bottom of this and I personally think it's too sensational to be true, but if it is, wow, story of the century and absolutely sickening.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Most abuser get away with it because the victims are told

# You're special and its 'our secret' (when you're a child who doesn't

want to be special and have a secret?)

#If you dont I'll have to do it with your brother/sister (many a

victim has allowed the abuse to continue believing they are saving their

sibling only to find out later that they too have also been abused)

# If an adult is condoning it ... it cant be wrong?

# I'll have to kill your mother/father if you wont.

# And the classic *No one will believe you*

When the abuse finally ends as they get older, they carry the guilt and

shame that is the perpetrators, because they were groomed to think they

'had asked for it' or somehow 'invited it.'

It takes many years for a victim to come out with it and accuse the abuser

but they are never quite able to come to terms with what was done to

them.

Due to the perpetrator having left the victim carrying the guilt and

shame for that length of time and the victim believing that

they wont be believed he has in the past had a fair chance of

getting away with it ....

NOT ANY MORE the flood gates are opening.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Yep. And I can remember about 20 years ago seeing a video taken by an undercover agent at a "white slavery" auction. Cop said he was told to shelf the investigation......and it took years to work his way into the position to get that film. Apparently had to greatly compromise himself to gain trust into that stinky underworld.

edit on 6-3-2015 by Logarock because: nm

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka
Now that most of the major figures are dead, the truth is emerging about the systematic sexual abuse of children by members of the British government.

www.thedailybeast.com...

A newspaper editor was handed startling evidence that Britain’s top law enforcement official knew there was a VIP pedophile network in Westminster, at the heart of the British government. What happened next in the summer of 1984 helps to explain how shocking allegations of rape and murder against some of the country’s most powerful men went unchecked for decades.

Less than 24 hours after starting to inquire about the dossier presented to him by a senior Labour Party politician, the editor was confronted in his office by a furious member of parliament who threatened him and demanded the documents. “He was frothing at the mouth and really shouting and spitting in my face,” Don Hale told The Daily Beast. “He was straight at me like a raging lion; he was ready to knock me through the wall.”

I read the article and, as is usual with articles of this type, it's published in a third-rate rag and contains lots of allegedlys and someones. I do not for a minute doubt that there are pedophiles in high-ranking positions in all countries just like there are pedophiles in low-ranking positions in all countries. I also don't doubt that powerful people with powerful connections manage to have all sorts of their crimes covered-up. However, that's a grand canyon-sized leap away from organized pedophile rings in the corridors of governmental power and Royal family which has been claimed in a number of threads. I see lots of torches being lit and pitchforks hoisted but little specific hard evidence to support the allegation of currently existing organized pedophile rings in the corridors of governmental power. Got any?
edit on 6-3-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

They are protecting there own gravy train.

Course they will cover it up, they dont want to lose the power and money.

Exactly, they don't like pedophiles but they really don't like the idea of loosing their money and power . And that is the sadist part. ...I'm sorry kids but my power is more important than you. ....

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Any evidence? Big ears mentor for 40 years was SIR jimmy so vile savil. Who was a child rapist and raped children on a daily basis, in hospitals and any where else that he could. He was even given a television show were he was allowed to fix it for children, by the BBC. Andy pandy was using sex slaves on a private island. Jimmy savil was friends with every prime minister for the last 30/40 years. Maggie had him round for xmas dinner 10 years on the trot at our expense. Same with the BBC it was at our expense, our license fees paid for him to rape and molest children. Now where was the police and security servises? What were they doing whilst this was happening? Oh yes I for got they were ignoring the children who complained and shelving any investigations. Lets not forget that egg wina curry and ken clarke gave him the keys to a maximum security prison/ mental hospital and when asked about it they couldent remember doing it. The govt put a child raping dj in charge of a prison hospital. The only medical experience he had was helping out in a morgue. He was also a necrophiliac and yet for 40 years no one in govt or the police/security servises knew about it?
edit on 7-3-2015 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

I doubt you will find anyone in a decent society that would even attempt to defend savil, or try and find any justification for what he did, but why do you constantly keep coming up with this guilt by association? He was friends with Elvis Presley, he was friends with the Beatles and doubtless with other musical acts over the years - are they all child abusers as well?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

We're going to find out eventually.
Seems like the UK if full is peados.
Governments, Royals, Celebrities & Muslims, may have missed another collective.
Everywhere I look these days, CHILD ABUSE allegations.
Stop the world, I want to get off.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
1984 eh? Why does that date sound so familiar? Orwell!? No....but close. Ah, I remember!

SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 15— The Army announced it is closing and demolishing a child-care center at its base at the Presidio after allegations that as many as 60 youngsters were sexually abused there.

A Federal grand jury in San Francisco spent 10 months investigating abuse allegations surrounding the Presidio center, and almost 100 children were examined for physical or psychological signs of sexual abuse. At least four children were discovered to have chlamydia, a sexually transmitted disease.

Allegations of sexual abuse have surfaced at more than 10 percent of those centers since 1984. Among them are the centers at Fort Dix in New Jersey and the United States Military Academy at West Point.

NewYork Times

Just a coincidence I'm sure......

*rolls eyes* sick perverts. To hell with the lot of them I say. To wit their response would surely be "gladly"

Evil #s.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join