It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant - The Clintons and the Compromising of US Intelligence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: HighFive
a reply to: KawRider9

"It didn't say you couldn't use your own email, it said government use of email had to be preserved. So as long as she can retrieve the emails in question, there is no law broken" Jonna Spilbor prosecutor on

You missed Judge Napalitano saying she gets a felony if is proven she deleted "government business" emails.

If she owns the server and the computer, is it possible to detect deletions?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Might as well just stop complaining.

Hillary was promised the presidency. She has no qualifications, is corrupt as Satan but not as nice and could teach Stalin a few things.

She's going to get in because the GOP will push a warm paper towel for their candidate.

Alas Babylon.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

But the GOP candidate will be a brilliant lover of freedom of the utmost integrity. Highly qualified, beyond reproach, a scholar, a statesman and the epitome of everything that is good about American society.

Right?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Might as well just stop complaining.

Hillary was promised the presidency. She has no qualifications, is corrupt as Satan but not as nice and could teach Stalin a few things.

She's going to get in because the GOP will push a warm paper towel for their candidate.

Alas Babylon.

Now is not the time to let a defeatist attitude take over.

This email issue connected to the other things mentioned in this thread should be investigated and not allowed to be pushed to the back burner with some New and Shinier Headline They Try to Instigate!! Keep it in the forefront.
This is one nasty stinky mess of a cover-up of something, imo.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Probably not at this stage of developments.

The FBI should have raided her NY home a few weeks ago then could have done "restoration of memory chips, hard drive.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I don't think I am, you are saying based on past history of the Clinton's it is possible she used the private email for nefarious reasons.

I am saying that while I don't doubt there was some shady stuff going on internally, have a hard time believing a foreign gov would deal with her thru a personal email to trade secrets or what not.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You are still not reading the posts. I don't necessarily mean she directly sent her emails to a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT donor. She is too smart for that. But, maybe she made it easy for her emails to get "hacked" or directly downloaded onto a thumb drive. Then she can always claim innocence albeit neglectful.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Probably not at this stage of developments.

The FBI should have raided her NY home a few weeks ago then could have done "restoration of memory chips, hard drive.

That's a shame. Wow! just wow.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Nah, is time for the Republic rats to get in the white house this time, remember everybody needs to be happy.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Nah, is time for the Republic rats to get in the white house this time, remember everybody needs to be happy.

Jeb Bush? *barf*

Scott Walker, maybe.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Is a dynasty, the same recycle trash over and over again, what can I say, we may not have monarchies but the dynasties are well and alive and people fall for them.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just don't put in a global elitist, Ivy-leager, foundation scammer, Constitution-shredding lawyer.

The Rule of Law does not translate into "the Rule of the Lawyer". Time to boot this type out.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Is it so hard to see the difference?!!

This is the Secretary of State, a United States Cabinet position that handles international highly sensitive information!!

This is a person that was under the rule put forth by this current president making it mandatory that a .gov email be used for government business (even though he evidently turned a blind eye to her ignoring it).

This is a person that was privy to classified and other sensitive national security information.

This is a person in charge of State when FOUR Americans were murdered in Benghazi!

This is a person that says in your face, "what difference does it make?"

This is a person whose coffers were greased by FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS during her tenure at State.

This is a person who was First Lady when her husband threw America under the bus to China in the 90's.

I could go on and on.

edit on 5-3-2015 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That is one crazy rant....

Did you actually declare it not a partisan issue and ask people to stay on topic and then followed it with stuff like this in the OP?

originally posted by: queenofswords

Remember, Hillary was friends with Saul Alinsky and even wrote her thesis on him.
These Ivy League elitists really and truly do believe that everybody is beneath them and the masses need to be manipulated and ruled by them.

For heaven's sake! Obama himself is bound to have received communications by her and he had to have noticed that they were coming from a private account! Does he really think the people are stupid?!!

Do you remember Bill Clinton's Chinagate?

....Of course, the Monica Lewinsky affair overshadowed it with its sleazy sensationalism.

The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Foundation took in millions of dollars in foreign government donations during her tenure as secretary of state.

Maybe it happened when she "fainted" that day and got a "concussion"....(tongue-in-cheek, sort of).

But these sneaky elitist Ivy League lawyers....and globalists...have covered their tracks so well, we may never realize the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

How many security contractors were killed during Bushes term?.
Oh and to say this isn't political bias is just laughable.
edit on 5-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Tell me, Indigo, are any of those things stated unfactual? I fail to see any of it as partisan politically. This is an issue that all Americans should be concerned about. Something sneaky was going on and I don't care if it leans left or right, it needs to be investigated thoroughly.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

How many security contractors were killed during Bushes term?.
Oh and to say this isn't political bias is just laughable.

No idea. Tell us. Another obfuscation.

Anybody looking into this sleaziness will be bombarded with this kind of distraction. I knew it from the beginning. They will derail any effort to expose this kind of thing by making it a partisan issue. It is not. Regardless of party affiliation, it is time we do some real house cleaning of our government.....We The People.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Indigo5

Tell me, Indigo, are any of those things stated unfactual? I fail to see any of it as partisan politically. This is an issue that all Americans should be concerned about. Something sneaky was going on and I don't care if it leans left or right, it needs to be investigated thoroughly.

I don't know if any of those statements are factual or not? It's a laundry list of unrelated topics. Are you suggesting that we derail your thread to fact check your unrelated ranting claims?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Exactly no one knows but many sure did.
The Benghazi thing was made to become a partisan issue just as this is.
Its a ruddy email....out of all the things people could pounce on and they get all giddy about an email account..
Like I said before mountain out of a molehill.
Oh and good rallying call pity no one in the states will take note...too busy with the kardashians.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join