It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant - The Clintons and the Compromising of US Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

A lot of money has to be raised to win a presidential election. These people get it by hook or crook. I don't want to see a Bush nor a Clinton anywhere near our federal government ever again!

The Clinton Foundation's taking in millions from foreign GOVERNMENTS, Hillary's private server in the Clinton home, her blatant ignoring the rule requiring her to use a .gov address, and the Clinton's past involving the selling out of our country's intelligence are all connected, imo, and We The People should demand a thorough investigation. It is time.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighFive
a reply to: KawRider9

"It didn't say you couldn't use your own email, it said government use of email had to be preserved. So as long as she can retrieve the emails in question, there is no law broken" Jonna Spilbor prosecutor on Gretchen Carlson wed night.

Yeah...."I'll give you ALL my emails. I already let the important ones get downloaded/"hacked" anyway, so go ahead and take them."

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Cause I am sure those other parties sure wanted thier dirty laundry on a personal email of some one.
Some top flight security there.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

She has agreed to release all emails
There is a question of her having her own server at home so maybe she could omit something
but..... Yawn!

Recall Patreus conviction on allowing secrets to get emailed to his journalist "friend"?

Well a misdimeanor is coming here way for having secret files at her home computer.

In honor of JPZ, "yawn indeed"

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

My dear, you know what is going on, I know also, but those that are hell bound to follow political affiliations can not Handle the truth.

It seems that our modern politics are been Hijacked by political trash that no longer believe in our constitution, ruling by executive orders and influenced and paid for, by anybody that can buy them like the whores they are.

Our political system is no longer for the people and by the people, but by the highest bidder and it doesn't matter if the money comes from communist china or the Feudal monarchy of the Saud family.

edit on 5-3-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Cause I am sure those other parties sure wanted thier dirty laundry on a personal email of some one.
Some top flight security there.

Sommers08, you are missing too many points. Maybe you need to re-read and do a little contemplation of what is being said in this thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Why start off with a lie like "I don't want to make this a partisan issue?"

Why are you up in arms about Hillary Clinton but not equally incensed by the same actions from the Bush administration (and others)? Seems to me like you just needed a good excuse to paste some right-wing propaganda from discoverthenetworks.org.

Personally, I condemn it across the board. In all instances, the reason for doing it was to evade accountability which is contrary to the interests of the people. Doing so also raises MAJOR security concerns.

See how easy that is? Stop letting yourself be made a hypocrite.

Also, this crap:

Remember, Hillary was friends with Saul Alinsky and even wrote her thesis on him. In his Rules for Radicals, the ends justify the means is one of the tenets. Scary. These Ivy League elitists really and truly do believe that everybody is beneath them and the masses need to be manipulated and ruled by them.

You know who else was friends with Saul Alinsky? Mitt Romney's dad. Maybe you should read my thread The Right's Love Hate Relationship With Alinsky. You know who else are "Ivy League elitists?"

George H.W. Bush (Yale)
George W. Bush (Harvard, Yale)
Mitt Romney (Harvard)
Ted Cruz (Harvard, Princeton)
Ben Carson (Harvard)

and on and on and on. It's pretty clear that despite the similarities, you only see these things as faults when it applies to one side of the aisle.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The Clinton's while entertaining and slightly amusing...

Are considered "The Clampett's" in Washington DC.

Let's ask Hillary's assistant that set up her home server to testify.

My guess he committed Suicided. Cause, if you know anything about Hillary.

Her Friends, Bill's Friends and a virtual cornucopia of casual aquaitence's,

All end up dead in Vince Foster type circumstances.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Ha, ha, I remember that very well also.
the list of missing in action from their time in the white house was quite an eye opener.

edit on 5-3-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Please re-read. If you had read all posts you would know that I don't care whether it is someone calling themselves a Republican or calling themselves a Democrat. This STINKS down to the very core of our government. It is time to clean it up! We are being sold out. This email issue is huge.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am here to help the Hillary fans.

-Hillary didn't know that she was supposed to use a govt server for official emails.
-Everyone else has done it.
-Hillary is the smartest woman in America.
-Bush.

Oh, I forgot this one:

It is a vast right wing conspiracy.
edit on bu312015-03-05T12:50:03-06:0012America/ChicagoThu, 05 Mar 2015 12:50:03 -060012u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

She has agreed to release all emails
There is a question of her having her own server at home so maybe she could omit something
but..... Yawn!

Yes, why should we be concerned that the secretary of state was circumventing transparency while making false statements and subverting the security of our diplomatic installations?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

And who knows who she allowed to "see" those emails (or certain ones). Yeah...go ahead and give us all your emails, Hillary. I'm betting it's too little too late. Your foundation already got the $$$. I'm sure your donors already got the information they needed. Thanks a million....or, make that two billion.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Indeed, we all know how 'secure' email servers are.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was POP.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ask the Chinese for copies.

When it came time for the Dems to pull the trigger and elect Hillary.

Even the Dems could not put the Clinton's back in the Whitehouse.

Nobody in the world totes more baggage than Hillary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I adamantly admit that I despise the clintons with every breath of my being but as one poster said, they all do it.

The thought I had after reading several articles about this is that the server is located in the Clinton home. The same home where Slick lives. As anyone should know by now, systems administrators at Google, Yahoo and you name the server can access virtually every mail that goes through their servers. Did Slick Willy have access and use the information to solicit, or even bribe or blackmail domestic and foreign entities to contribute to their Trust? Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She asked the State Department to release her mails on the official .gov system, not the mail on the server in her home.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am here to help the Hillary fans.

-Hillary didn't know that she was supposed to use a govt server for official emails.
-Everyone else has done it.
-Hillary is the smartest woman in America.
-Bush.

Oh, I forgot this one:

It is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Don't forget that in 2007 she made a stink about Bush saying that secret emails shreds the constitution.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: KawRider9

"It didn't say you couldn't use your own email, it said government use of email had to be preserved. So as long as she can retrieve the emails in question, there is no law broken" Jonna Spilbor prosecutor on

You missed Judge Napalitano saying she gets a felony if is proven she deleted "government business" emails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join