It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 'UGH!!' List

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
People saying "though" or "doe" at the end of a statement, when it is not necessary..
YOLO... I always say, you only DIE once, you live everyday.
People who are inconsiderate drivers.
I'm with ya on skinny jeans.
People who tell other peoples stories as their own.
People who tell other peoples (personal)business to other people.
Lingerers
People who take the last of the coffee and don't make a new pot.
People who throw liquid in the trash can
People who trash public toilets
Drunk guy who wants to fight
Drunk guy who tells you he loves you
People who feel the need to be 3 inches away from my face when they tell me something
Know-it-alls
Dumb-asses
and everything in between. Just... people. I don't like most people, or the things they do.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

- PDA (public displays of affection). I understand holding hands, but when it gets into sucking face, that's just nasty!

Sorry for living in your own personal planet, I was just trying to salvage my marriage

I dint knew you had claim dibs to the whole place

Sowwy

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Great list! You need to post more. This moderator thing has made you less active on the boards. /cry

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I agree and theres really not much you can do thats why i am so Anti social i get my fix of society on ATS nough said...a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

What list would be complete without these?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The above post is obviously in error. Edit function not working. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Pretty much the same as me but I got one more for that list.

People that think only white people can be racist.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Saying it out loud made you feel better in the same ratio that reading it made me despise existence that much more.

My list is a lot more concise:

1. Anything
2. Everything

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

People who suck their teeth at me.

I've literally smacked both sons and my daughter for it. It's the most ignorant sound I've ever heard come out of somebody's mouth.

~Tenth

Isn't it Haiti wher teeth sucking is the ultimate cuss/insult?
All the wannabee gangstas do it here in the UK-probably learned from the USA..
It sucks-literally!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Flyers,notice you couldn't resist mentioning the Kardasians!! ROFLMAO!

But you forgot people who talk with their mouths full(I hate that)and traffic wardens,or in fact any little hitler jobsworth type goons.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Talking with food in your mouth, completely oblivious that some food particles are ejected. I have pushed my plate towards the offending person and asked them if they would like their food back. So gross.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
2:00 am booty calls. It's late, and I'm too tired. Next time call at 2:00 pm and we'll make arrangements.

Never should have given Grandma my cell number.

(post by stirling removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh, come on Stirling, you know you wanna hate society & the world as much as we do!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey,there's nowt wrong with a good old whinge from time to time.
You go right ahead FF.

Public transport Seat hoggers-there's another one-some goon on a train/bus/plane who has more than enough room,but won't shift over for the old/young/man/woman or for a pregnant lady or disabled person.

They make me wanna puke-I gladly give up my seat even though I have a back injury-its just basic manners ain't it?

Freaking modern self centered materialistic "civilisation" indeed...Its not making us nicer is it?

We are being turned into a nanny governed,almost institutionalised race of beings for whom individual decorum is being overridden by imbecilic narcissism in order to prevent us from seeing the simple truth that we are all on the same doomed broken spaceship together,and we should be polite to one another.
We are all brothers and sisters.

Too new agey?Apologies,but true.

edit on 4/3/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: extra info added

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
People on an escalator who stop dead on on top instead of moving aside and search for wallet, phone or what ever and force you to literally bump into them.

Indians ho in their driving training are taught that the guy behind them is responsible for not crashing in them and then just slam the break and double park because "this is the right address".

Baggy pants of course.

Loud rap and other music in car stereos that make the whole neighborhood listen to this idiot's music.

Jehovah's and Mormons coming to my house.

People walking so deeply immersed in their texting and then freak when they see the smiling teeth of my dog before their eyes.

Parents who are strangers to me who are pissed at me because I see nothing funny when their lil' toddler tries to cuddle my dog that's twice his size.

People who seem to be unable to sort recyclable trash according to paper, glass and metal and plastic.

50 items shopping cart people on the 12 item express check out.

People at the cash searching for pennies and dimes and quarters to make it "exact".

People who after driving for 20 years always the same model car and still don't know what side their gas-cap is on.

Phone solicitors. if I want something I call you, not the other way around.

People who dig their car out of the snow and dump the snow on the fresh plowed sidewalk.

Little dog breeds that seem to never shut up and bark with 130 DB volume at "anything".

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Last one, I promise....

Negativity is my disease asking me to come out and play."

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If people like me didn't spew constant negativity, the world would be overwhelmingly optimistic, & that sounds #ing terrible.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn
Oh .. thank you .. one more for my 'UGH list'. Pollyannas. They drive me nutz.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I agree with a lot of your list, though I do try my foods while cooking.

Whistling, I frackin hate it.....hate it!

One thing that really irks me is when people throw the word "love" around as if it holds no meaning. I will not say the word love unless I do feel it. What I am taking about is the acquaintance you share a joke with saying "omg, I love you" etc...

Also, close talkers and the friends who want to touch me or hold hands and constantly hug. Get off me!!!

Also, and this one is a serious one, the most serious one of all.....other peoples boogers. Holy crap, I hate snot, please
people wipe your boogers before going out in public.

Thanks for allowing me to rant in your rant!!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
I agree with a lot of your list, though I do try my foods while cooking.

Oh that's fine! Taste testing food while cooking is a-okay.

It's when people lean over the stove and taste test with a spoon or fork and lean over the pots while doing it so that if anything drips it goes into the pot and not on the floor or stove. That's yukky. Or when people taste test with their wooden stirring spoon and then put the spoon back into the pot after tasting from it. double yukky.

ETA ... that just reminded me of another ... double dipping chips into a common salsa dip bowl. You know ... dip the chip then bite the chip then put the chip into the salsa again and bite it again. There should only be one dip done per chip. Otherwise, you are sharing food you already bit into in the salsa that everyone shares from. YUK.

edit on 3/4/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join