It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to start your own paranormal investigations?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vkey08

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You are 100% correct - this is not for everyone but for the chosen ones. That is right you have to be chosen to do this work to be effective.

Sooo you're saying that only a select few are good enough or "chosen" to do something, seems a bit elitist to me....

Hi,

Without sounding arrogant it is. Hey...... maybe you have what it takes. I don't know only you would know that.

Example - someone points a loaded gun at you........ some would freeze up with fear, others might pass out, and others might become immediately calm with advanced concentration.

WE are all different.

Those who jumps into this type of work without knowing......is like jumping into an unknown lake and you can not see the bottom....... people get hurt doing this.

No arrogance implied.

I am just tired of seeing youngsters jumping into the dark and being unprepared.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
wow - that escalated quickly .

now we have 2 walts arguing about powers of thier imaginary friends

Glad to see you are sticking around.

I like the curious.....which you are ..... tells me a lot about you.

So you have not ruled it out......... good.......otherwise you would have been looooooong gone.

Stick around.......

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Wow you are not even worth talking about.

You want to challenge me or want to go out of your comfort zone?

You act is if you walk away or are better than anything that has come before you before.

Don't say Namaste as you don't knot what it means, and yoga hell I doubt you even know what that means. in it's entirety or completeness.

My story doesn't end and you are no author, I guess you hardly get challenged in life and this is how you react.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You sound like another person in "paranormal" investigations I know goes by the handle of Para Mobius, maybe you two know each other, as you both sound alike.. Very elitist and unwavering..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You sound like another person in "paranormal" investigations I know goes by the handle of Para Mobius, maybe you two know each other, as you both sound alike.. Very elitist and unwavering..

He comes off as someone with a superiority complex. He has challenged me to send entities and energy towards him in some gallant m.o..

It's comical to be challenged and even more when I come out with actual hand in hand experience with Daimons and yet I get laughed off. Which is cool he can psychobate in his threads/posts.

But take it from someone who is deep into the occult, it ain't true what he is stating and sounds like textbook slash bible warrior. All info no first hand account or experience.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I do not know Para Mobius and I hope all is well with him/her and you too.

IMO there are two types of paranormal investigators: the first type who go out to have some fun; the novice, the explorer, the curious one. The second type, the more experienced one, it is a business, a challenge, one who is prepared but knows his/her boundaries and knows when to back off (seldom) but does happen from time to time.

So what is the difference? To make an example of what I am trying to say ...... you have some people who walk around in the woods and enjoy the countryside with their backpack and binoculars and then you have the people who do the same thing except they carry a gun with them for protection because they were taught to never go into the woods without protection because wild animals live in the woods. Walk up on a hungry bear or a pack of wolves without a gun and see what happens. Same thing in paranormal investigations except you don't carry a gun; you carry specific items designed to assist and protect you from harm.

Searching for ghost is normally harmless fun and exciting UNTIL you run into a poltergeist ....... still a ghost and most can be dealt with some ease BUT when you stumble onto something very old and ancient, you will feel it, smell it (most of the time), you will sense death, your senses will sharpen and YOU will KNOW that your life is in danger. ....... now what?

So you see there is a big difference between running up against a ghost and true evil and from time to time you can find both at the same place.

Personally I think there should be at least one paranormal team in each county and dozens in large cities. I fully support them

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: smokycitrine

He comes off as someone with a superiority complex. He has challenged me to send entities and energy towards him in some gallant m.o..

It's comical to be challenged and even more when I come out with actual hand in hand experience with Daimons and yet I get laughed off. Which is cool he can psychobate in his threads/posts.

But take it from someone who is deep into the occult, it ain't true what he is stating and sounds like textbook slash bible warrior. All info no first hand account or experience.

Why are you still here running off at the mouth?

You walked away .... like a fraud. You no longer wanted to participate and we both know why.

I just love your hillbilly English! I did not realize that the word ain't is still being used. I would have figured by now the uneducated would have been told but I guess not. More proof showing your stupidity.

You are a fraud. You run your mouth. I have challenged you, you no longer want to exchange data but you hang here bad mouthing me.

I can take criticism ..... no big deal, I just will not take it from some wannabe.

Where I come from there is a word for people like you........ a wannabe. That is all you are and I will search out your posts and warn other of your lies and deceit.

ain't that Kool........
edit on 10-3-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Why are you still here running off at the mouth?

You walked away .... like a fraud. You no longer wanted to participate and we both know why.

I just love your hillbilly English! I did not realize that the word ain't is still being used. I would have figured by now the uneducated would have been told but I guess not. More proof showing your stupidity.

You are a fraud. You run your mouth. I have challenged you, you no longer want to exchange data but you hang here bad mouthing me.

I can take criticism ..... no big deal, I just will not take it from some wannabe.

Where I come from there is a word for people like you........ a wannabe. That is all you are and I will search out your posts and warn other of your lies and deceit.

ain't that Kool........

I think the doctor dropped you on your head as he was pulling you out of your mother.

Wannawhut? Never people that try like you to underestimate and downplay is because of fears and insecurities.

I have met many a fraud and the more you speak the deeper you dig your own grave. NO DEMON....

I have told you what I know to an extent, if you want to know more you must inquire yourself, I can show but can't lead the way.

As for Demons and Energy give me one good reason why I should ask them or even raise energy to send to you? This isn't a contest and there are no clear winners here. You come off as foolish to challenge a well adept occultist who is't trying to claim notoriety or fame. Just letting you know how it is.

You demand some proof or something tangible which you can masterbate about for your own sickness.

If you think you know what your talking about, draw up some sigils of demons, place your blood over it and desecrate it.

I can't be held responsible for your foolish actions and vice versa. Oh wait

you will just interjecture some bs and talk about something hypothetically and not do anything I challenged you too.

You are weak, your faith is weak as is your religion.

Say some crappy response and try and gloat...
edit on 10-3-2015 by smokycitrine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The difference between "smokycitrine" and myself is simple. I warn those to be careful and cautious while he endorses it and advertises it as a safe practice and here lies his stupidity. It is clearly a lack of education in the occult and he is the very example of what NOT to do.

I know more about smokycitrine than he thinks I do. His life is in chaos. His home is infested with negativity. He is broke or better yet.... living month to month (at best), has sickness/illnesses that he has a problem shaking off. Not well liked by his superiors and work colleagues. Working a job he hates. He is hateful ..... you can see this by his post about his work colleagues and how " he gets rid of them". I wonder why he is having problems with his work colleagues are they all an ass or is it the other way around??? I doubt that he is married...... most spouses would not put up with this type of practice especially if they have children unless the spouse is unaware. Probably divorced. His dream state is a mess. Nightmares are not uncommon to him. The only luck he has is bad luck. I could go on but what is the point.

Why can I predict this type of life style on him? This is what happens to those who practice the occult. Actually he sounds like a novice who is involved in yoga meditation. His talk of communicating with spirits of old..... what a joke! He talks of past times that are not ancient... what 6,000 to 7500 years ago? That is nothing! I talk about those who came into existance at the beginning of time....

Don't be misled by this novice. He will get you hurt. I can see already he has a mental condition due to the various spirits attached to him. By the way he writes his posts it is clear he is a troll and everything he has learned which is very little information; he has retrieved from the internet.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The difference between "smokycitrine" and myself is simple. I warn those to be careful and cautious while he endorses it and advertises it as a safe practice and here lies his stupidity. It is clearly a lack of education in the occult and he is the very example of what NOT to do.

I know more about smokycitrine than he thinks I do. His life is in chaos. His home is infested with negativity. He is broke or better yet.... living month to month (at best), has sickness/illnesses that he has a problem shaking off. Not well liked by his superiors and work colleagues. Working a job he hates. He is hateful ..... you can see this by his post about his work colleagues and how " he gets rid of them". I wonder why he is having problems with his work colleagues are they all an ass or is it the other way around??? I doubt that he is married...... most spouses would not put up with this type of practice especially if they have children unless the spouse is unaware. Probably divorced. His dream state is a mess. Nightmares are not uncommon to him. The only luck he has is bad luck. I could go on but what is the point.

Why can I predict this type of life style on him? This is what happens to those who practice the occult. Actually he sounds like a novice who is involved in yoga meditation. His talk of communicating with spirits of old..... what a joke! He talks of past times that are not ancient... what 6,000 to 7500 years ago? That is nothing! I talk about those who came into existance at the beginning of time....

Don't be misled by this novice. He will get you hurt. I can see already he has a mental condition due to the various spirits attached to him. By the way he writes his posts it is clear he is a troll and everything he has learned which is very little information; he has retrieved from the internet.

Super wrong on every level. How do you sleep at night spewing this sorta bs?

My life is great Live better than you and come from money. You can try and take your jabs but they are all in failed attempts. So please tell us what your are trying to accomplish?

Indoctrinate and corrupt is what you seem to do. Let's give this guy an alter because he will assuredly vomit what he feels as true....

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

My life is great Live better than you and come from money. You can try and take your jabs but they are all in failed attempts. So please tell us what your are trying to accomplish?

Indoctrinate and corrupt is what you seem to do. Let's give this guy an alter because he will assuredly vomit what he feels as true....

Who is us? You are alone.

Anyone who has a small amount of discernment can see that you lied.

Your comments were very short from the accusations I made which tells me I did strike a nerve.

I can also say with certainty you do not come from money. lol.... Your not even in management! You are part of the work force. I also never heard anyone who came from money as you ALLEGE use the word...... "ain't".

Oh and I am Super wrong???? Sounds like my three year old grandson talking to me.

You should stop while your ahead. You are just making yourself look more and more stupid.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You guys sound like two roleplayers.
is you power level over 9000 ?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Who is us? You are alone.

Anyone who has a small amount of discernment can see that you lied.

Your comments were very short from the accusations I made which tells me I did strike a nerve.

I can also say with certainty you do not come from money. lol.... Your not even in management! You are part of the work force. I also never heard anyone who came from money as you ALLEGE use the word...... "ain't".

Oh and I am Super wrong???? Sounds like my three year old grandson talking to me.

You should stop while your ahead. You are just making yourself look more and more stupid.

Please enthrall me and tell me how I lied because I have not.

Alone, nah bro got lots of friends and probably less enemies than you.

I just get disgusted by people like you and your misguided ways.

edit on 10-3-2015 by smokycitrine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
double post
edit on 10-3-2015 by smokycitrine because: double

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join