It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Event: Toronto, Canada - April 18 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

How long did you work at HAARP?

No need to as they weren't hiding anything from anybody.

You do understand that when the facility was open it was used by college students, and had regular public tours?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

If the OP returns, I'd love to discuss that aspect of it.

link   

Yes, I'm sure that Cold War example is the exact one he was thinking of, & the only example in history.

Never said it was, but that is the best example of what that member was talking about.

link   

Ya because that proves anything. I went on a tour of the FBI once & they actually let me interrogate someone & told me details about every single open case at that time!

[SNIP]
edit on 3/3/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If the OP returns, I'd love to discuss that aspect of it.

I hope we didn't scare the OP off with our questions...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
a reply to: network dude

People who *want* the conspiracy to be real are just as futilely caught up in the dogma of their stance as a denier. Both are playing right into TPTB hands.

But as a "denier", I have to accept that if I cannot find a way to debunk something, it's going to have to be considered as fact. Like Climate change. I sure would like to believe I'm right and man has nothing to do with it. But the facts sure do go against what I want.

someone who "knows" chemtrails are real, as opposed to 'thinks and wants' them to be real is the ones I worry about.

Just because you can't find a way doesn't mean there isn't one; I dont see the point in caring whether chemtrails are real or not, or whether someone else believes in them or not. The government is gonna do what they want, & then have the army report say whatever they want it to (in regards to that Cold War thing)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Yes, I'm sure that Cold War example is the exact one he was thinking of, & the only example in history.

Never said it was, but that is the best example of what that member was talking about.

Picking a single example in a large topic as if it's the poster child for every potential outcome in every other known or unknown case of government testing seems like a shill or debate tactic.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Just because you can't find a way doesn't mean there isn't one; I dont see the point in caring whether chemtrails are real or not, or whether someone else believes in them or not. The government is gonna do what they want, & then have the army report say whatever they want it to (in regards to that Cold War thing)

discussing this on ATS isn't going to save the world. that much we both agree on. I just enjoy it.

I just disagree with manipulating people into being frightened of something that most likely isn't true. And if those who manipulate are doing so for profit, it kind of makes it worse. So it makes my time here worth it to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Picking a single example in a large topic as if it's the poster child for every potential outcome in every other known or unknown case of government testing seems like a shill or debate tactic.

shill comment aside, we are all here for debate. Start a thread about water being wet and see how active it is.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ya because that proves anything. I went on a tour of the FBI once & they actually let me interrogate someone & told me details about every single open case at that time!

So you just totally disregarded the fact that the University of Alaska used HAARP, and do you not think they would have blown a whistle on what was happening there?

But researchers do understand why HAARP has a reputation. "It's a weird-looking thing," says Chris Fallen, a researcher at the University of Alaska in Fairbanks. The abstruse nature of HAARP's research doesn't help, he says: "If [these scientists do] talk about what they do, then nobody understands what they're talking about."

Fallen recently used HAARP to test something known as the "Luxembourg effect." When radio signals at different frequencies bounce off the ionosphere, they can mix together. Fallen used this effect to blend two different songs together. "These two different musical performances were essentially mixed in space," Fallen says.

www.npr.org...

Do you really think the gov't is just going to let civilians use there 300 million dollar secret weapon for research?

Delusional much?

Coming from you that is funny...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Feel free to produce any and all evidence that shows the gov't testing that was bigger and discussed more than that one story.

Isn't that the premise of these threads...debating the evidence presented?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

discussing this on ATS isn't going to save the world. that much we both agree on. I just enjoy it.

I just disagree with manipulating people into being frightened of something that most likely isn't true. And if those who manipulate are doing so for profit, it kind of makes it worse. So it makes my time here worth it to me.

I think anyone who can be manipulated into fearing anything, or fears anything in general, is rather pathetic. If people accepted death > life, they'd find everything a lot less insulting/infuriating/important.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The chemtrails (containing metals like aluminum) enhance the conductivity of the atmosphere making the ionizers like HAARP more effective. You don't have to believe it, but that's the theory. Listen to the woman's story. She doesn't sound like some kook to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

The chemtrails (containing metals like aluminum) enhance the conductivity of the atmosphere making the ionizers like HAARP more effective.

How would metallic particles scattered through the atmosphere "enhance conductivity?" Are they all touching each other? Wouldn't that make batteries and stuff short out?

HAARP was not an "ionizer". It affected the ionosphere, the upper reaches of the atmosphere, which is ionized by solar radiation. There are, btw, no aircraft capable of flying in the ionosphere. Using electromagnetic radiation (not electricity), "enhancing conductivity" really wouldn't have much effect on the efficacy of HAARP. Actually, it would tend to dampen it.

She doesn't sound like some kook to me.
That's probably true but if what she is saying involves the above, she sounds like one to me.
edit on 3/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: fattyp

So OP, this is just a sales thread for your show? Another example of how profitable the "truth" can be?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Of all the many conspiracy theories out there, I truly think Chemtrails are the absolute wackiest.

Most of the others I can accept that there could be something in them somewhere. But Chemtrails are just so bafflingly disconnected from reality and a basic understanding of science that I honestly despair.

And I think that's why they always cause conflict in these sorts of threads, because the gulf between believers, and people who think a contrail is a contrail, is just so vast.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
My favourite parts form OP's link -

$25 Door - Cash only. Tickets available after 6PM ET at the venue.

ELANA'S BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT...

Elana M. Freeland will have copies of 'Chemtrails, HAARP, and the "Full Spectrum Dominance" of Planet Earth' available at the event. Get your copy signed!

Hopefully one day my morals will have eroded enough that I can start making money from suckers too.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fattyp

Another huckster out to make a quick buck out of the gullible? I think I'll pass rather than pay for someone to try to convince me that black is really white and its all an illusion.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

We share the air. Please refrain from wearing heavy scents. There will be people in the audience with chemical sensitivities. Thanks!

It's also very considerate to leave your cellphones and other EMF-emitting devices in the car and/or at home during the event. There will be people in the audience with EMF sensitivities. Thanks!

(From OPs link)

So there will be hypochondriacs stinking of BO, nice! How will the people get there without being exposed to EMF, oh noes :-(
Idiots.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith

We share the air. Please refrain from wearing heavy scents. There will be people in the audience with chemical sensitivities. Thanks!

It's also very considerate to leave your cellphones and other EMF-emitting devices in the car and/or at home during the event. There will be people in the audience with EMF sensitivities. Thanks!

(From OPs link)

So there will be hypochondriacs stinking of BO, nice! How will the people get there without being exposed to EMF, oh noes :-(
Idiots.

map.utoronto.ca...#
edit on 4-3-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join