It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Event: Toronto, Canada - April 18 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: AgentSmith

We share the air. Please refrain from wearing heavy scents. There will be people in the audience with chemical sensitivities. Thanks!

It's also very considerate to leave your cellphones and other EMF-emitting devices in the car and/or at home during the event. There will be people in the audience with EMF sensitivities. Thanks!

(From OPs link)

So there will be hypochondriacs stinking of BO, nice! How will the people get there without being exposed to EMF, oh noes :-(
Idiots.

map.utoronto.ca...#

Hehehehehehe :-D

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: fattyp

It will only cost you twenty dollars to hear someone tell you everything you already believe because you read it on the Internet. I wonder how this con artist can sleep at night.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Don't forget for an extra fee you can also get a signed copy of the book.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It will only cost you twenty dollars to hear someone tell you everything you already believe because you read it on the Internet. I wonder how this con artist can sleep at night.

Having someone on stage, who you paid to go and see, confirm your beliefs. Priceless.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Frankly I'm disgusted that an educational institution is allowing such crap on it's premises, but I guess they should be commended for not discriminating against the more mentally unfortunate people in society.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Probably more comfortably than the attendees

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wish I was in Toronto so I could turn up wearing half a bottle of cologne (after taking some anti-histamines as I'm a bit sniffy myself, but I'd rather not stink and consider others), wearing a smartwatch, smart fitness band, Google Glass, smart hat, smart gloves, smart socks, talking on two phones at once, using a ham radio and making my own chemtrails out of my arse.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Regarding some of the above comments, for explanation of how Operation "LAC" (Large Area Coverage), Operation Dew, and Project 112 are indeed relevant to a discussion about Chemtrail Conspiracy Theorists, see the post:

In Defense of Chemtrail Conspiracy Theorists: Part 4. Matters of "National Security"

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hi there,

I posted the link to the event since it's a topic discussed on the site. There are members in Toronto. Gee, I can see why you're so bothered. Get a grip. As for me being a huckster trying to make a quick buck, lolstradamus. If I was out to make a dollar, rather than to make sense, I would've given up on what I do back in 2006.

I don't intend on getting into a petty back n' forth with anyone, thanks.

No, I am not Elana M. Freeland.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
lol @ Agent Smith. You're something special bud.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Petros312
Regarding some of the above comments, for explanation of how Operation "LAC" (Large Area Coverage), Operation Dew, and Project 112 are indeed relevant to a discussion about Chemtrail Conspiracy Theorists, see the post:

In Defense of Chemtrail Conspiracy Theorists: Part 4. Matters of "National Security"

The thing is petros, I actually agree with that thread you made and starred it. But these people ARE talking about contrails from aircraft. They seize upon the genuine concerns that your thread highlighted and twist them into some sort of validation for fearing contrsils from airliners. Yes, this IS an assumption, but one borne of ten years actual experience on here and elsewhere looking into this theory. If you attended, I'm sure you would see the truth of ehat I'm saying. Projections of photos of airliners snd their contrails predominate at presentations like this. The stuff that should really be discussed is just tacked on as an afterthought to say "look why I'm right". It's very disappointing. If this one is different, that would be great, but it doesn't look promising from the video.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I figure it's about time to post this classic:

edit on 5-3-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fattyp
Hi there,

I posted the link to the event since it's a topic discussed on the site. There are members in Toronto. Gee, I can see why you're so bothered. Get a grip. As for me being a huckster trying to make a quick buck, lolstradamus. If I was out to make a dollar, rather than to make sense, I would've given up on what I do back in 2006.

Sure wouldn't want to have "discussion" on a site like this. Best just use the account for propaganda.
Like a chemtrail site where all the comments that don't kowtow to the meme are deleted.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hi there,

You mean you don't even get a cut? You need a better agent

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

As I was the person who commented about a huckster making a fast buck. Can I ask how you perceive that comment to be about you, if you are not the person in question giving the lecture?

What was that you were saying about making sense?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Network dude, there's a difference between a petty back and forth and a discussion.
Wow, you've really got me cornered.

Hopefully one day, we can all be as caught up on these topics as yourself. We won't need to attend lectures on topics we're unsure of and should just read a couple posts on websites like this to provide our paradigm. Researchers usually require compensation for lectures/presentations. Venues, flights, hotels, etc. come at a price.

Just like you having the freedom to choose what you want to believe, people have the freedom to choose to attend or not.

It's funny watching people respond and react like this. Perhaps you should all step out from behind your computers and take the lead on how to educate others.

I don't know everything about these topics. I'm learning. How do you suggest I continue my search for truth?

LOL. Always easy for those who do nothing but complain to complain.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

As I was the person who commented about a huckster making a fast buck. Can I ask how you perceive that comment to be about you, if you are not the person in question giving the lecture?

What was that you were saying about making sense?

I never denied having an association with the event, I denied being Elana Freeland.

What's with the childish attacks? Upset that others are trying to do things while you sit and stagnate?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You're not educating anyone though, you're teaching them a load of unscientific and illogical nonsense.
It feeds on people's paranoias and fears and besides helping to ruin people's mental wellbeing it could potentially motivate someone or a group one day to attack an aircraft.
That's the problem..

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Network dude, there's a difference between a petty back and forth and a discussion.
Wow, you've really got me cornered.

My bad. I thought since you were on a discussion board, you might be here for a discussion.

Hopefully one day, we can all be as caught up on these topics as yourself. We won't need to attend lectures on topics we're unsure of and should just read a couple posts on websites like this to provide our paradigm. Researchers usually require compensation for lectures/presentations. Venues, flights, hotels, etc. come at a price.

Sure. Everyone has gotta make a living.

Just like you having the freedom to choose what you want to believe, people have the freedom to choose to attend or not.

It's funny watching people respond and react like this. Perhaps you should all step out from behind your computers and take the lead on how to educate others.

It's kind of comfortable here trying to share the few facts we offer. On occasion, we can get folks to look at them.

I don't know everything about these topics. I'm learning. How do you suggest I continue my search for truth?

On that, I am glad you asked. based on the information provided, your venue will be discussing contrails in a light that might invite people to believe they are not actually contrails. Of all the chemtrail thoeries, the part that misidentifies contrails is really the main complaint here. So learning just a bit about what a contrail is, why they form, and how long they can last, usually is enough to make you quesiton how sure you are those aren't contrails. They sure look like em.
Here is a link to some wonderful information about contrails.

And here is the meat and potatoes of the article.

A contrail is the condensation trail that is left behind by a passing jet plane. Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature. Vapor pressure is just a fancy term for the amount of pressure that is exerted by water vapor itself (as opposed to atmospheric, or barometric, pressure which is due to the weight of the entire atmosphere above you). The mixing occurs directly behind the plane due to the turbulence generated by the engine. If condensation (conversion from a gas to a liquid) occurs, then a contrail becomes visible. Since air temperatures at these high atmospheric levels are very cold (generally colder than -40 F), only a small amount of liquid is necessary for condensation to occur. Water is a normal byproduct of combustion in engines.

LOL. Always easy for those who do nothing but complain to complain.

I know right? Can't stand a complainer. Dislike them almost as much as a snake oil salesman.

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on that information, and perhaps a bit about how you personally identify a chemtrail.

I hope you take the time to respond and discuss this since you took the time to post here.
Thanks much!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

No. You see that assumption that I just sit and stagnate? It's like the assumption that white lines in the sky that linger and spread are chemtrails. An assumption based on no factual evidence whatsoever. Maybe you are predisposed to such random assumptions? Some people are.

You see, here's the thing. If people want to raise awareness or voice concerns about past, potentially toxic, spraying operations or the dangers presented by various geoengineering schemes etc etc, that's all well and good.
BUT when the visual evidence they present for this dire warning is pictures of contrail filled skies and high flying aircraft or firefighting aircraft or even prototype ballast test interiors, then they aren't alerting anyone to anything. They don't even know their own professed subject, they are spreading paranoia and lies. This is obvious to people who recognise this visual evidence for what it is.

Willing chemtrail believers however lap it up and won't even listen to the people who do know. It even upsets or offends them when such fallacies are pointed out. The genuinely curious however (and I do hope you are one as an earlier post suggests you are) can learn to tell the difference and might actually do some good themselves in the future.

Spreading stuff like is in the video you posted might be "doing something". But it isn't doing anything that is of any purpose but to make money for the recipients of these fees and book sales because it's all false.

GE and other such proposals are genuinely out there and could present a real threat but the "chemtrail" crowd are too busy looking the wrong way to ever do anything remotely useful.

edit on 6-3-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join