It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Nemtsov the murdered Putin Critic at the US Embassy. US puppets getting briefed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

You don't think CIA could've killed Boris to blame Putin?

And you think that FSB don't have working cameras because they don't want to catch CIA lousy job ?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Oh yes, all those cameras were pointing to the right direction of course, and they can`t be deliberately being tempered with...it would be perfect if you want to frame someone in doing it that way.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

and they can`t be deliberately being tempered with

Ok, you can remain with your faith in mighty CIA turning off cameras near Kremlin.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

and they can`t be deliberately being tempered with

Ok, you can remain with your faith in mighty CIA turning off cameras near Kremlin.

If I may believe the Americans on this forum, the US already has 22th century technology.

Without kidding, the ones on The Kremlin don`t seem to point to it and the others seem to be hackable with ease.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretFace

He was not murdered by Putin or anyone pro-Putin. This man was murdered by an American sponsored group of individuals.

Evidence?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

a reply to: svetlana84

Anyone who knows anything about Russia and Putin knows that :

Putin would kill a man by using sly KGB methods, car crash, suicide, drug related murder, angry boyfriend girlfriend murder, FOOD Poisoning for god's sake at a local subway

But not shot 200 yards from Kremlin wall

That is asinine

I've answered that already.

Russian

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Evidence?

Where the hell is your evidence that Putin did it ?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Without kidding, the ones on The Kremlin don`t seem to point to it and the others seem to be hackable with ease.

I gave you already advice what you should do "without kidding" or you can stay with
"easily hackable" (by whom ?) cameras all around the site of murder.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Yes, because they would want to make it as public and open as this, when they could just do it secretly...

There seems to be this belief in Russia that political progress is somehow criminal, that people should not be permitted to want to change their country, that democracy should not be allowed to happen and that political opinion and expression should be sanctioned by the state.

Obviously, many Russians simply don't understand what democracy and freedom is.

In a real free society anyone can create a political party and push for change.
In a real free society an opposition figure can talk to whoever he or she likes about that future change.
In a real free society you or I can have a political opinion, want to change our country, and discuss that openly.
In a real free society it's not deemed to be "criminal" to seek allies able to help you.

There is nothing wrong with Nemtsov having political opinions, pushing for political change, forming a party, discussing his hopes with others, going to see people from other countries, attending meetings at embassies, protesting in the street, handing out leaflets, campaigning...

The fact that so many people think this is "wrong" shows how utterly undemocratic and backward Russia really is.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The ones on the Kremlin wall are pointing downwards.

Seeing that the cameras all look very standard slightly "older" models, so not very top notch, they will be easily hackable.

How do you want to frame someone, by doing it where lots of cameras are and then let news crews show there are lots of cameras, and when The Kremlin can`t show anything, they become suspects.

For a country which can make Stuxnet, hacking some standard cameras is a piece of cake...you should watch more movies.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2

Evidence?

Here we go... At no point have I ever implied that Vladimir Vladimirovich put on a ski mask and personally popped Nementsov. All he needed to do was roll his eyes and sigh: "Who will rid me of this troublesome priest?" (Google the quotation, if necessary.)

Now: where is your evidence the United States had anything to do with it?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

The ones on the Kremlin wall are pointing downwards.

Seeing that the cameras all look very standard slightly "older" models, so not very top notch, they will be easily hackable.

How do you want to frame someone, by doing it where lots of cameras are and then let news crews show there are lots of cameras, and when The Kremlin can`t show anything, they become suspects.

For a country which can make Stuxnet, hacking some standard cameras is a piece of cake...you should watch more movies.

It's heartening to see your faith in American know-how grow ever stronger.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

And how about using Occam's razor

Putin killed Nemtsov

Not much conspiracy needed.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Indeed, you`re trying to tell me the CIA is just one big joke who isn`t capable of screwing with a few simple cameras?
edit on 3 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Putin killed Nemtsov

Not much conspiracy needed.

Lol

I am very much looking forward to your threads and comments defending US government and other pro US pro NWO things

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Evidence?

Here we go... At no point have I ever implied that Vladimir Vladimirovich put on a ski mask and personally popped Nementsov. All he needed to do was roll his eyes and sigh: "Who will rid me of this troublesome priest?" (Google the quotation, if necessary.)

So you developed a little "skit" in your mind to convince you how it all happened.

"Tag this man as evidence. His imagination holds the truth!"

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Everyone knows HUNDEREDs of billions in US army budget has given them huge advantage

United States is like Borg seeking to devour the world

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Evidence?

So you developed a little "skit" in your mind to convince you how it all happened.

"Tag this man as evidence. His imagination holds the truth!"

Are you flaunting your ignorance of English literature or what?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Everyone knows HUNDEREDs of billions in US army budget has given them huge advantage

United States is like Borg seeking to devour the world

Rubbish! It's not American superiority it's Russian inferiority. Thank you for admitting that Russia can't even build a TV camera that works.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

United States even has its own flying saucers and secret space program

Sadly what you don't understand is this

"What is a measure of a power, the scope of their power or how they chose to wield it"[\n]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join