It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Nemtsov the murdered Putin Critic at the US Embassy. US puppets getting briefed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
So here is a video shot back in January where Boris Nemtsov (the Putin critic, who was shot at the Kremlin) and other Russian opposition leaders visit the US-Embassy.

They obviously don't like tobe asked about it.
The suspicions are obviously that the US is organising the russian opposition for a 'colored revolution' and trying to destabilise Russia.

thoughts? And please keep it civil, THX

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It's odd how perceptions differ, many folks seem to be if the opinion the cia is capable of global conspiracy.
Then the flip side is a bunch of Americans that see a bloated beauacracy that has failed every time it was needed in the last 20 + years..

That said on topic how stupid would you have to be to walk into a building under 24 hour surveillance to supposedly plot a coup..or revolution or whatever you want to call it.

good luck.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
That said on topic how stupid would you have to be to walk into a building under 24 hour surveillance to supposedly plot a coup..or revolution or whatever you want to call it.

I agree but the problem of conspiracy is mostly a public opinion issue. You just need the media to not report it for something to "not exist" for the majority.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
He was not murdered by Putin or anyone pro-Putin. This man was murdered by an American sponsored group of individuals. Putin is one of the most intelligent and strongest leaders in the world today, he does not act irrationally. I have never been a fan of Russian history, but I am equally not a fan of current American geopolitical agenda. Ask yourselves why would Putin bump off someone when straight away he would be No.1 suspect? Now ask yourself, who has most to gain from unrest that could well come from such a hit?

Britain is not saint in this either, don't think we are not involved, trust me, we are all too involved in this affair.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

He wasn`t a political threat to Putin at all, so Putin being behind it would be really illogical.

Him being at the US Embassy doesn`t say that much, the opposition all has contacts with the US.

What is left, seeing it was done reasonable professionally, are the following 3 theories...

- He was a double agent working for The Kremlin (what better cover as being so called opposition), his cover was blown and he has been killed close by the Kremlin itself to make a statement

Was Nemtsov killed because his cover as a Kremlin asset was blown?

- Ukrainian SBU (Ukraine Secrete Service) was behind it

Suspects named in Nemtsov's murder

- Russian opposition, to try and make him a martyr because he had become political useless anyway

That the second option now is being pushed doesn`t say anything, a scapegoat will always be sought and pushed as "truth" in such cases because there has to be a "quick" result.

edit on 3 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Funny thing is, it is more conceivable to me that a US or Western agent murdered Nemtsov. It seems all to convenient that such a vocal critic would get murdered, now at all times. I was born at night just not last night comes to mind.

I wonder how long history has been rewritten, makes me feel like language itself is our greatest curse. The human tongue truly is forked.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Does this answer your question.

Just search the internet for the phrase 'Stupid Politicians'

There are thousands of videos.

Yes, they are that stupid!

Besides, it would look much worse if they met anywhere else.

P

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Anyone who knows anything about Russia and Putin knows that :

Putin would kill a man by using sly KGB methods, car crash, suicide, drug related murder, angry boyfriend girlfriend murder, FOOD Poisoning for god's sake at a local subway

But not shot 200 yards from Kremlin wall

That is asinine

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Nowhere in the text does it says that the cameras were off.

There are conflicting reports about whether footage exists

Recordings of the event were “either not very clear, or altogether absent, as they were turned off for repair”, the newspaper said.

At least I am glad that you made some effort to find an "evidence" that would point us towards Putin, and not like the rest who blame it on him, just because he's Putin!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

He is laughing at you saying " You think I can not be so crazy ? - Yes I can "

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

And this ?

The Federal Security Service (FSB), Russia’s security agency, meanwhile told BBC News that its security cameras did not record the shooting because they were pointed towards the Kremlin.

There are pics from the site of murder, there are plenty of CCTVs around, miraculously we got only one very distant blurry image.
All other cameras either didn't worked or they are not releasing the footage.

Well, for me this case is closed.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretFace

The Americans did it?

What about all the others whom Putin disliked meeting untimely ends...was that just a coincidence?

Litvinenko, for example?

Mr Putin has been fortunate indeed - or unfortunate, depending how you look at it - that other agencies, even fate, have done his housekeeping for him.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

It would hold more merit if the newspaper wasn`t affiliated with Novaya Gazeta.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Unless you are part of investigation in Moscow

You don't know anything by reading western news and MSM

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Stop this nonsense.
Boris Nemtsov Shot in Russia: 18 Cameras, But None Captured Mysterious Killing of Putin Critic
I feel sorry for you, really I do. I don't know how exactly you turned so pro Putin considering the country of your origin.
Take a deep breath and try to look on all this Putin charade objectively. May be take 2-3 days off the Internet.

edit on 3-3-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
The Americans did it?

What about all the others whom Putin disliked meeting untimely ends...was that just a coincidence?

Litvinenko, for example?

Litvinenko was a KGB agent who betrayed KGB, his own father says he was a traitor, so what that he was killed

As for others, CIA is trying to destabilize Russia for a long time now, I just made a thread about it, how do we know how many murders they did?

I am absolutely convinced CIA put a hit on Nemtsov, they are the only beneficiaries here

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
Stop this nonsense.

You don't think CIA could've killed Boris to blame Putin?

USA managed to destroy half of Syria your ally with Syrian Rebels ( ISIS )

USA tried to organize revolution in Moscow (white ribbon NGOs)

USA financed a coup in Kiev and installed an anti Russia government

USA suggested Putin is dying of cancer, has Autism, steals people's rings from their fingers and has sex with too many women

USA is trying to destroy Russian economy with sanctions, THIS ALONE is an act of war

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I guess we can expect from you now on to be drumming about how good UNited States government is and how everyone else should just bend over

Also don't forget to debunk 9/11 building 7 implosion

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I think his girlfriends a spy for Putin and this was definitely a Putin hit.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join