It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Checkmate: Theory of Common Sense...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
a reply to: Mr Mask

Escape? whoa whoa your proclaiming it's made up. But you include your alteration of the agenda by proclaiming it's an escape?

WHAT WOULD HE BE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM?????

Everything that you can think of that would be after him WOULD BE RIGHT IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!

WOW...... I'm gonna have to go lay down after that.

Trying to escape from earth, like you suggested helping him escape.

Nothing is after me other than the lustful minds of beings on this planet, I have corrupted enough minds, manipulated enough generations only to be a debate amongst today's minds instead of what I was promised.

So I want to escape this lie, I was tricked into falling here and I get named the deceiver, yes I deceive only because I had a great teacher.

Help me get back to the void where there is no you or me, no light or darkness, help become the nothing I came from.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

according to the book of revelation, when people finally see who or what satan is, they will be surprised. apparently, it's not what we thought/think at that moment. so i'm going with the idea that it is categorized as more than one thing in ancient texts, but when embodied, it's the accuser, the enemy of humans. now who doesn't like humans in the bible? perhaps the same fellow who doesn't like humans in sumerian texts?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Escape? whoa whoa your proclaiming it's made up. But you include your alteration of the agenda by proclaiming it's an escape?

Everything that you can think of that would be after him WOULD BE RIGHT IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!

Ok...I don't know if english is your native language...but you are not making sense.

No need to freak out and say "whoa!" and then seek a nap as if I jumped the moon in a red wagon before your eyes.

I seriously DO NOT get what you are saying. Your sentences are broken. Your meaning is lost in vagueness. And your OP makes no attempts at explaining itself.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here. Your written meaning is not clear.

Ok...so Satan is NOT escaping...but you think he wants to leave the planet (to go to another planet) and we can afford a space ship to do this? And you also think Satan will be happy in space...

Ummm...

What?

MM

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Trying to escape from earth, like you suggested helping him escape.

Nothing is after me other than the lustful minds of beings on this planet, I have corrupted enough minds, manipulated enough generations only to be a debate amongst today's minds instead of what I was promised.

So I want to escape this lie, I was tricked into falling here and I get named the deceiver, yes I deceive only because I had a great teacher.

Help me get back to the void where there is no you or me, no light or darkness, help become the nothing I came from.

ok...so...you are claiming to be Satan? A fallen angel that wants to leave earth?

Sorry...but you are not Satan or any sort of magical/mythical/biblical entity.

If you really think you are...then...ya...get some help.

MM

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: XsweetNspiceyX
a reply to: metalholic

Remove him from Earth and pray that he forgives us or the faction he is accompanied with.

Because trinkets that grand aren't going to take a no thank you politely.

Especially if it's rooted in logic and understanding of developmental progression.

Like the rest of your posts in this thread...this one made no sense at all.

Nice attempt at sounding esoteric and deep...but it lacks substance and has no meaning.

Sorry.

MM

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

i get the impression that the op is confused.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

according to the book of revelation, when people finally see who or what satan is, they will be surprised. apparently, it's not what we thought/think at that moment. so i'm going with the idea that it is categorized as more than one thing in ancient texts, but when embodied, it's the accuser, the enemy of humans. now who doesn't like humans in the bible? perhaps the same fellow who doesn't like humans in sumerian texts?

Nah, I like humans.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No dude, you missed a few posts I assume, read my first post in this thread on page 3. the PS part directed to you, I need clarification to fully understand your time traveling magical cow.

Hopefully you will get, if not who cares, this thread tops it in my books.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Nah, I like humans.

then you aren't satan.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

You see, the deceiver can still deceive.

Yes Satan doesn't exist.

You do know one can like their enemy, some bloke few thousand years ago started preaching that.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: metalholic
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Don't know what your talking about but i'm sure if it's anything to do with this entire thread your most likely not grasping technologies outside of the world your living in now.

Like most people.

I'm not 'cavtrooper", but I'll throw my 2 cents in...

I understand what the OP is saying just fine, but it sounds like someone came up with a "nifty cool sci-fi short story".

Sure -- science fiction is fun and thoughtful, but just because someone can think up a "kewl" story doesn't mean that it is the reality of what is happening on Earth. Where is the evidence that that the story the OP is relating is real?

Unlike some people, I'm not ready to blindly believe anything and everything someone tells me just because the idea sounds cool. But don't confuse "not blindly believing" with "not being able to understand it". I can fully understand what the OP is saying without believing in what the OP is saying.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yes Satan doesn't exist.

You do know one can like their enemy, some bloke few thousand years ago started preaching that.

erm, i gonna go out on a limb and say that satan does exist but it's not what we think it is

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yes Satan doesn't exist.

erm, i gonna go out on a limb and say that satan does exist but it's not what we think it is

"We"?

I am going go out on a limb and say it might not be what you think it is.

What you and I think might be worlds apart.

Or when you say "we"do you mean how the religious institution portray Satan, if so then yes I could agree on a basic level such as there is much deception coming from Churches and church teachings, without getting into details that is all I could agree on, if thats what mean when you say "we".

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

And again you sound amazingly true to me. With this

satan was not the revealer of knowledge. those passages are misunderstood. notice the verse that says And Adam KNEW his wife and she begat? at the time the creation verses were written, knowledge, knowing, knew, know, meant to have sexual relations. so the tree of knowledge is procreative dna and has nothing to do with our modern concept of enlightenment. the only opening of their eyes that occured was they went from being essentially clones, to being a procreative species who were suddenly aware, visually, that each other's naked bodies were pleasing to see. the bad guy in the story is the guy who condemned humanity to a death sentence (the previous full body regeneration was turned off, not long after we became procreative). yet our creator told us several verses earlier, to go forth, be fruitful and multiply (procreate). why would he suddenly bust a gasket that we were procreating? once you figure that out, the rest is easy.

I think you are spot on. So Lucy might very well be the one to bring us real freedom, sexual and the knowing also covers various layers. Not like the Hippies did it, they over did it, but I was thinking lately, what if Noah was the Adam in the biblical story? What if his wife had relations with Gilgamesh? Or "shared knowledge" with him, for seven days in a cave that turned out to become years? Because it is the oldest story we tell, right? And part of the surpression songs of the female aspect in the worship of divine entities?
So what if these stories are after all just psychological advisers to develop a full/holistic, transcendent human being?
Uh I just thought of an amazing conspiracy theory....
Who collects all the shared songs and lures people in with humanistic knowledge and all ancient rituals and egypt magic?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
God lost...We need a spaceship to get of the planet before Gods take it out on us.

He a very sore loser, not really a sportsman
edit on 2-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

well i think lucifer is a title, not a name, that indicates ownership of the planet venus. theoretically, of course. lucifer isn't the serpent in the garden, in other words, as the serpent is a symbol of dna in genesis.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well I know you understood otherwise you would not have been capable at all to reply to me. So I know it's a waiting game for it all to sink in.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No Satan was not the revealer of knowledge your right.

Because he did not imply eating of the fruit would make them as gods. God did not infact acknowledge that they now know right from wrong.

And to. They was not given lands to farm and the achievement of understanding that growing a baby in a womb is a little painful.

Because up to that point they was dumb as a box of rocks.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LUCIFER plays naive. drives a CADILLAC.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

edit on 2-3-2015 by BUCKSFiZZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join