It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Checkmate: Theory of Common Sense...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
a reply to: Mr Mask

Oh here let me talk in your language.

Someone comes along with a direction for a human race of people. No one buys the agenda. So the guy asks to be removed from the planet via NASA.

We do it watch him leave and hope he never comes back! If he would return we surely would not breathe.

Ummmm...

My language...sure.

But can you also tell me how this is relevant or related to anything?

I mean...did you just come up with this short story and decided to share it? Is this related to something you think is actually real?

Also...consider this. Imagine a magic cow can make milk but its only chocolate and the people of his farm are choco-intolerant. So they build a time machine to go back in time to stop chocolate from becoming real...does this now make chocho-intolerant people immune to time traveling farmers and/or magical cows?

See what I mean here?

I hope so...

MM

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

Satan is a species of E.T, But i guess if it's biblical then it means the E.T that created us created other E.T and those E.T are trying to destroy us.

I don't know what the ship building is implying but the ships are already there so i'm not so sure about your *Building a space pod* Theory checks out.

Any of those crafts wouldn't of been built here anyways. A lot of the rare material we have here comes from elsewhere anyways.

There are alloys that humans wish they could be mining from asteroids right now. If you catch my drift.
They would be highly Advanced and wouldn't rely in Rockets.

So it's no so much about said *Anti-Christ* Wanting to leave. But wanting to wipe out all of humanity because in the biblical story Satan and his angels are Jelous.

However from a logical standpoint. It's just any E.T that is hellbent on our destruction. Would qualify pretty much. They don't even have to created by our creator. And to me i don't think the Universe pooped us out and told us a story. I don't find that logical, but an E.T species creating us for a purpose? I can see that. And a nearby alien species feeling threatened by our development here could of attacked us. That's within the Realms of possiblity.

After our creators saved us, They built monuments around the whole globe as memorials to the Dead and to their victory. Over-time we reshapped those *Temples* in our own images, and recustomed them to our own beliefs.

And the cycle continues, The enemies return after their fleets have been replenished.

You know, All that could be going on. Well at the same time there could be humans on our planet trying to achieve immortality through the electric singularity. By uploading their brains to a computer, And cloning themselves with cloning vats. They could also make mechsuits or directly link themselves to remote controlled machines and connect to networks. A.I would develop further so there is 3 fronts of change are forcing themsleves upon the masses.

You got some crazy humans who want to convert everyone into clones and machines, You got aliens that want to erase us before we reach that stage. You got E.T that created us for another purpose trying to stop Scene 1 and Scene 2 from happening. With a 4th scene, Earth Cataklysm, Which would force the scene 1 scene 2 and scene 3 to go into evacuation mode.

So they may just take off on their own accord. And yeah the scene with the human A.I would be using human manpower for reverse-engineered crashed ships to take off. Because their fleet would be quite limited. Can't garentee they will get away tho. But they will most defenantly try during that scene.

It's just a big Wheel, and it spins around and repeats over and over.
Until the big kaboom. Maybe Earth won't be inhabitable when the next one happens?
We will find out, or at least some of us will. Those of us that survive that is. Depending on what pans out.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Oh...ok. So we ARE just making up nonsense and trying to sound involved/educated in something fabricated from overactive imaginations.

Good good. I almost thought we were talking about reality and things with real implications within our world.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm out.

Hugs.

MM
edit on 1-3-2015 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

All of that is real 100%.

What don't you believe? The Aliens fighting over Earth? Or a small elect of humans wanting to convert all of humanity into A.I genetically engineered hybrid species.

edit on pm3u3115Sun, 01 Mar 2015 19:08:19 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is an interesting op...
But why would NATAS require human technology to exit this location?

Also is this discussion about NATAS or LUCIFER...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

All of that is real 100%.

What don't you believe? The Aliens fighting over Earth? Or a small elect of humans wanting to convert all of humanity into A.I genetically engineered hybrid species.

Since there is zero (and I mean absolutely zero) evidence of both being real- (and zero reason to suspect both being real)
I'd go with-

"both ideas are most likely not real".

MM

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Its all about Love and devotion. You cant buy or make it,and neither can the Living God. It has to be sorted through and be found. Ithas to be melted, with the impurities removed. It has to be tested

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Oh i know how to take care of you.

If your not explaining to me how exiling someone off a planet does or does not benefit mankind your off topic to me.

good?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Men we follow are men who have greatness dripping from them whether it's inventions or intuitive destinations that seem so far away but they bring to us in the present.

Would not satan be one of them? After all if your die hard christian even you have to see that satan trapped god in a materialistic universe.

B/c god too had to be present!

edit on 1-3-2015 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

You actually do have to consider the evolutionary advancements technologically of exiling someone from the planet. You obviously don't want the scenario to be truly wasted on someone.

You'd take the ship building and all the preparation going into it just like you are making evacuation ships for the general public.

So that the whole time it's a learning process and everyone benefits from it. Again making that guy the very guy we needed to follow.

But we couldn't see it so let's atleast give him his last wish which is to leave the planet earth.

This makes me smile!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You seem to be privy to info about this "satan" why don't you share with us what you know ? Maybe then we could help you figure things out better. There may be some things you are overlooking. He may be less guilty then you'd like to believe. I mean after all it is easier to put things off onto a "scapegoat" then to bear them ourselves....so to speak.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Precise and to the point.

Man born and raised on Earth has an impossible agenda. Impossible to everyday people. Very doable for anyone behind closed doors.

The men behind closed doors need this intel to be everday household name mentality and or intel for everyday people.

People don't buy it. The guy is proclaimed to be satan the anti-christ. No religious zealots and or sheep want him around.

It's too risky to trust this guy so much upfront intel can only mean clutch dis info.

So the guy asks to be removed from the planet via space ship. Saucer or not!

What do you do?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

There is 100% evidence this is going on.

How about this video.

Tranhumanist party, Want to be immortal?
edit on pm3u3115Sun, 01 Mar 2015 20:59:16 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well let's see........... are you saying that they are not sure what side of the line he will land on ( or more correctly "they" will land on)? Why would he ask to leave if his mission is here ? If he made it this far I don't think he would want to bail now.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

How do you know what happens behind the closed doors that you mentioned ? What is man's agenda ?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The agenda is in op but I will reiterate basically he wants to raise his own kids all of them by diff women from diff locals of the world and diff monetary back grounds.

Uniting cultures and multitudes of people.

In due time before death taking a mass populace to an alien world and allowing EARTHLINGS to have 2 solar systems under their guidance.

This is where the children come in. While he's on planet 2 he'll need heirs on planet 1 to hold the fort down. Sort of like saying to any monitoring entities that this planet has been marked and is under guidance of mastema.

I know what I know because I understand dis info and job security. You see you just can't have the whole cake or else I never possessed the cake to offer you a piece to begin with.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Precise and to the point.

Man born and raised on Earth has an impossible agenda. Impossible to everyday people. Very doable for anyone behind closed doors.

The men behind closed doors need this intel to be everday household name mentality and or intel for everyday people.

People don't buy it. The guy is proclaimed to be satan the anti-christ. No religious zealots and or sheep want him around.

It's too risky to trust this guy so much upfront intel can only mean clutch dis info.

So the guy asks to be removed from the planet via space ship. Saucer or not!

What do you do?

Are you basically saying that a being born as man
has a mission perceived as impossible by many
but with certain hidden project technology
the perceived impossible mission is possible
and though it may support mankinds survival
the mission is looked upon as demonic because
it disturbs many old world methods and possible
religious theories of existing on
planet EA*...

So the many of the planet EA* look upon this being born
as a man as the anti christ due to the mission approach
which again may benefit mankinds survival overall and after he is
looked upon as the anti christ for attempting to help mankind
many who disrespect he and hate he for changing the world
make him eventually want to abandon the mission via exist plan...
A mission which may have helped humanity survive
but since he was not accepted as a global household name
he must be evol...

Thanks for the clarity OP, again interesting thread

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Pretty sure the people we follow are people we follow because the population is enslaved and by putting said person (Who most likely was prepped at birth within a family higharchy that dosn't have the better benifit of you or me or anyone outside the family in mind) Now put them in control of the biggest corperations on the planet.

Give them control over our politics, our government and our entertainment.

And all they will need after is a mechanism of ensuring that they can reign for 1000 years of Tyrany with no prior election to their social status what so ever.

The masses has always praised such individuals, Even if it wasin't the masses that put them up there.

I don't entirely agree with your statment and i blieve the current tyranical throne needs to be overthrown.

People believe in Jesus because of Tyrany or a people talk about messiahs because they want the oppression and Injustice to End.

But the masses honestly have no say in what happens.

They are unaware they are crawling on the surface of a watery dirt ball floating around in space and the vast majority of people think we are alone on this Earth.

The masses are programmed to not want change and to want things to stay the way it is. With the sky blue in the day and the limited rest they get during the night.
If E.T decided to Invade tomorrow. There wouldn't be much the masses could do.
If some Transhumanist decides that implanting everyone with a chip that saps seritonin and dopamine effectively brainwashing people and forces the masses to get an RFID chip or even illegally releasing nanobots in vaccines to acomplish the task who would know?

It's not like the masses readily accept a *Conspiracy* even tho life is a game and we can win/lose Everything.
And the Elite are playing the game well.
Humans are facinating creatures, They have the ability to generate their own freedom but choose not to.
The greed of the top, holding everyone else down. And effectively *Ruling* over them.

For the sake of humanity and the sake of Justice. You better hope E.T created us and will invade and overthrow such a system. I can't see humanity digging itself out of this Hole. Besides that, So clearly ignorant of the dangers in space.
Reality does not conform to what we want to believe. Reality is reality. If people want to believe reality is a small cottage on the lake that's fine, But it's not true reality.

If people want to pretend like the quarils on Earth between bickering and waring humans are the most important thing in all of existance that's fine. Doesn't make it true or accurate. Maybe to the population it may seem that way. But not even to us, is it the most important thing. Survival is above all the most important thing.

And we are not the only things in existance *Surviving*. And if we happen to be in the way of another organism that feels threated enough that it's survival is at stake you can bet your ass that humans waring on Earth is only a small scheme of things that should be important to us.

Religion does divide. Clearly people didn't understand the warnings the Ancients have been telling us. Survival from Cataklysm and survive from Interplanetary War.
You think the Flood was a game? Yes it was. We lost that round sadly, but had a couple save points. Earth's HP has taken some hits but shes still in shape. We got a couple more campaigns to go before we can clear this zone.

I just hope we won't have to reload the save file again.... ( lol metaphores)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

He's born poor and benevolent at first into a conceited family ruined by greed and self worth.

He puts others first and looks to educate those around him and or learn depending on the psychological level of the people he's around.

If the failure is dragged out and the agenda becomes slow death with no remorse.

Then yes born into power with malevolent tyranny will be commenced.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

For the most part you get the jist of it yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join