It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's Checkmate: Theory of Common Sense...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
a reply to: Mr Mask

Well I know you understood otherwise you would not have been capable at all to reply to me. So I know it's a waiting game for it all to sink in.

NO. I actually do NOT understand because your sentences are all broken or not making sense.

I do not need to "understand you" to ask you "what are you saying?".

See? Your logic is also broken.

How's this? You made a broken OP that did a horrible job at explaining your thoughts. Most people here didn't understand it. Those who claim they did- replied with tangents unrelated to the OP.

I will just let you have this dizzying fantasy you have invented and allow you to think it matters on any real level.

As for me? I have bigger and "more real" things to study and ponder.

Good luck finding Satan a space ship so we can all wave to him when he flies away...

MM

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
well first you'd have to be able to communicate with this satan. until then, how do you know it wishes to leave earth?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The same trove of useful knowledge could be gained just from human exploration of space. No need to track down satan and ask if it would like to leave.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
wow ........

Looks like "Pretend Time" has been good today

this thread gives me the visual of a bunch of pre-k children on the jungle gym flying their hands around , and then trying to have an in depth discussion on the cosmos and theology....while still only having the pre-k understanding of it.....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
wow ........

Looks like "Pretend Time" has been good today

this thread gives me the visual of a bunch of pre-k children on the jungle gym flying their hands around , and then trying to have an in depth discussion on the cosmos and theology....while still only having the pre-k understanding of it.....

Whoooooo duuuuuude. Imagine if God was actually Dog in a mirror universe!?

Oh maaaaaan!

Exactly...same thing. Invented malarky.

The scary part is when other people come in demanding they have secret knowledge far beyond that of our scholars and scientists...while they ramble on about nonsense that has nothing to do with reality.

Hey man...What if Satan wanted a car but needed it to run on peanut butter?!! Can it happen!?

MM

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Oh hell George Washington Carver invented a peanut butter powered car way back in 1908.....just kidding. Anyway I think some of their similar thinking may stem from the fact that they play the same video game or "live inside" it.... not sure which. It was an intriguing op and I enjoyed hearing what they had to say..

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XsweetNspiceyX
a reply to: AnuTyr

Alright I give what in the world is on earth that is so threatening that the god of scientific study would fear that bad?

Besides living a life with absolutely no nutritional value due to the ignorance of social environment.

Not sure if i understand your question. But basically What created us is an Extra-terrestrial race, They learned how to embue their consiousness within a highly stable particle state upon which they can bridge the gap of physical and non-physical to increase the overall spectrum and to alternate seemlessly between the 2 in order for maximum effenciency in space exploration. Immunity to otherwise hazardous atmospheres that would require genetic engineering or artificial structures in order to survive. It also eliminates many of the risk factors when dealing with conflict.

Now say, What if this particle state was Dark Matter? The only real weakness to such an entity would be it's lack of reproduction. As no organs would be present.
So an entirely new method of preproduction occures. Create a pre-curser, A replica of what the species was previous to particle apotheosis, And give them a gestation period of 9 months with a large life expectancy which would allow a greater viability of hosts rather than using machanical means which consumes energy.

A race simply could be dumped on a planet, Allowed to reproduce and develop technology that may otherwise of been unknown. Once the population booms. The ranks of such a species could increase 10 fold, per planet. Reguardless of how the particle state beings reproduce. As the reproduction is left to a scentient species that develops and generates it's own encoded values. Based on templates interjected by the creators.

Basically, I believe we are a pre-curser of such a species. And i don't think that the galaxy we are inhabiting was empty when we arrived. I believe the majority of intelligence traveling space is artifical in nature.
Be it borg or robotic. I don't think there is a lot of flesh and blood traveling space. Other than those who are cryogenically frozen or are cloned as soon as the ships arrive at their destination.

Basically a human like me or you need to be genetically engineered in order to survive other climates ( Magnetic frequency combined with the total magnetic pull from the hypothetical planet) Atmosphere, And unknown viruses/bacteria/Micro-organisms are a threat as well. The type of star and light available also matters and as well as the day night/ Temperature humidity ect. There are so many veriables colonzing a new planet creates plenty of technological hurdles.

Mars will be humans effort at recolonizing a *dead* planet. So it will interesting for them to see the challenges ahead that we as a species face. And to add a comparison to other species traveling space.

There is tons of life in the Universe but we simply do not know how far life pans out from Dead planets. We also don't know if dead planets themselves may of contained life at some point.

Planets don't stay in the same orbits forever, Some get sucked in by stars or shoot off because of cosmic events moving the furthest planets closer in line as stars change their density and magnetic pull, As well as the readjusting of its magnetic rings. Which change whole planetary orbits by themselves.

And those are just the dangers/Trivial crap we as species have to deal with without the intervention of Aliens complicating things.

Yes there would be plenty of reason for wanting us off this rock, and wanting the rock itself. Depending on the species interested. They may just suck at terraforming planets. If that is the scenario then we should expect war. As they will want this planet + technology to backwards engineer in order for them to acheieve the same thing.
If that isn't the case, They could simply feel threatened by a higher advanced intelligence nesting a little to closely to their home planet.

So if that is the scenario. it would kinda pair up with Religion a bit. The whole achieving a living spirit and being elivated by a *Holy Spirit* or what ever culture you want to compare.
Along with the war in the heavens of course and the comparing of humans waring amongst themselves well all of that is occuring at the same time xD.

If not for any of these reasons. It sure makes one hell of a show. However i think *Satan* is just anything we can label that wants world domination and total destruction of humanity.

Hell we could probably connect nukes and Satan together. Does that mean Satan powers nukes? Lol no. Decaying Neutrons silly.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think this thread needs to be moved to the philosophy and metaphysics forum lol

I think I get what the OP is saying and it is indeed a very interesting proposition, philosophically speaking that is. That Cali Kush must be good...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

In your OP you make statements that would lead us to believe that this "satan" is a dreamer and has failed to accomplish his agenda. Or the work that he had to do...is this right ? You speak rather flippantly about this god/savior/dreamer. Do you not respect them ?? Or have they diminished to a level where you can see nothing to respect anymore ?? It does say in the scriptures that he would be looked upon narrowly and would be weak in their sight. But when you start at the top you only have one way to go and who can say what the culmination of that descent would look like ?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

I said someone had an agenda no one bought it so they asked to be removed from the planet via space ship whether it be ship or saucer doesn't matter.

If the guy said follow me to another solar system and no one wanted to follow the guy would simply say. Now let me fly into a balck hole and see if you follow me to that other star. Because this guy knows exactly who he is and what he is capable of and no matter what you choose the guy knows for a fact you have no choice.

Don't want it now fine i'll leave and make you follow me!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

So your saying the world combine and focus its labour effort on building a huge space craft say the size of a city that can fly to another solar system?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Is that not End Game?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I have wondered at times what earth will be like looking at a dying sun. So many generations, so much history, so much nature, the beautiful birds chirping becoming despondent as sensing the end approaches...the end of everything. If I was here at that time prefer to die with the planet, you can go on the spaceship. If survival is the end game then the spaceship needs to be a space arc to take the species with us.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Technically though you have to think after you have mastered colonizing solar systems eventually you have to look at parenting primitive cultures ie species that mirror your first steps.

This means being a cloaked invasion watching children argue amongst each other whether or not you athlon savage exist.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

We have cloaking tech now so an advanced space craft capable of getting from one Solar system to another will have some cloaking abilities. Probably on their smaller craft they send down. There is no doubt in my mind there are technological advanced races who are travelling the galaxies using a travel method which manipulates time, because time and distance are related. I think the rate of flow of time is the rate at which gravity changes over a curved surface of space and its possible to build a device that manipulates time to travel vast distances instantaneously to reach habitable worlds.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It's the parenting though that you should try to wrap your mind around. Because then you will understand why a bible verse would include stoning children to death for disobedience.

Once that's understood the world is yours.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So are trying to say in a subtle way your on a mission from some other world to check up on the kids? or are you just suggesting there are biblical references to this activity?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Your parenting a primitive species (hasn't mastered colonizing alien worlds) from the shadows. Ofcourse esoterics comes into play and modern science so ofcourse your working with the dreamer.

Nvm the dreamer atm. You need a bible that says you been there from the beginning because once computers and what nto come around that bible still has to be in most homes.

It needs verses that say disobedient children should be stoned to death.

Because that bible is sticking around. People are going to cling to it and hang on every verse.

That stoning to death is a filter. Because not everyone will get it. And you need that to happen.

Verses like that are there to symbolize there was a time when the primitive species took in everything it heard and implemented it without question.

Eventually those children need to question and think for itself. It needs to fly free from god and the parents.

Because even when you have thought you have walked beyond god you actually have no choice but to come on back home.

THE DREAMER.

So all in all there is no escaping god. But now you can atleast question god and learn from it with an understanding that their is dis info there to test your iq.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The dreamer and the dreamed. Who is God the dreamer or the dreamed. If a race becomes both it sees the unrestricted reality of the universe and where it fits into the world.

The question I have is what role are you playing in this are you a kid, a God or a Dreamer.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

all 3 ofcourse. the trinity!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join