It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Christmas I want a .....______ (fun!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
..a Flying Go-Cart (just like MoJo Nixon of KGB FM)
That would be soooo cool! I believe I'd still have to look out for that young rich girl with a bigger, faster, bulkier, shinier Cart chatting on the phone with someone and doing her nails

Just thought that we might have a little fun, wishing.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hmmmm, lets see. Santa, I'd like the perfect girlfriend,
A deaf mute nymphomaniac whose father owns a bar.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
500 node cluster of Quad Opteron boxes to spend my time learning the ins and outs of world domination or just rendering ultra high resolution 3d pr0n images of famous people.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Hmmmm, lets see. Santa, I'd like the perfect girlfriend,
A deaf mute nymphomaniac whose father owns a bar

She shouldn't be deaf...she needs to hear to take directions....

*ducks from the thrown objects hurled by female members*

I want a time machine....oh how the world would tremble with me at the helm of such a device, hehe....or should I say Muhahaha!!!

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
...a 1971 Hemi Cuda and a S&W .500

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A trilion euros and a deserted island with internet access to order food.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I want a... (some of u might see it comin'
) hoover-board, like Marty have in "Back to the Future". (Hey, we still have the right to dream, yeah?)

Oh and...

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
...a 1971 Hemi Cuda

Nice taste for old cars !

[edit on 17-12-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
..clone army to help me to finally achieve world domination and to bring about the destruction of democracy. OMG! did i just say that!!

i meant that i wanted a lovely holiday to China for me and my girlfriend.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dear santa how does your daughter look?
heh nah i need a girlfriend lol superdude were in the same crisis

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Good pickup line for yall that want a good girlfriend: Can I take your picture? I wanna show santa what I want for Christmas. Try it!

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle for Christmas!!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
For Christmas I want a suite on the Penthouse deck of Crystal Cruises ship the Harmony for the 2005 world cruise and $100,000 spending cash.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle

You forgot a part: "Official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot rance model air rifle with a compass, and a thing that tells time according to the sky built right into the stock!" is the way he said it. I saw the play at my highschool a week or so ago.

But anyway, I want a guinea pig this Christmas.

A simple, cute, happy go lucky guinea pig. Not some huge-ass computer that costs more than a Honda Civic, not world domination, not even a new TV. Just a cute little furry friend.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For Christmas I would like to recieve 100 pounds of Marijuana. Of the good stuff!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
One more thing from santa i would like is access to the really above top secret forum.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat

A simple, cute, happy go lucky guinea pig. Just a cute little furry friend.

Hey, your post just remembered me something. I always wanted a pet animal that was not a cat or a dog. I had turtles when I was younger, but beside the few time I fed them small frogs (yeah, I had carnivore turtles!), they were usually pretty boring. I couldn't even take them, because turtles are just so gross and they were always trying to bite me like mad animals. But I had always been fascinated by anything reptile or snake-like. The other day I was at the pet shop buying food for the doggie, when I saw the cuttest little critter ever. It is call a bearded dragon and I instantly fell madly in love with him. So I decided that this year, this would be my gift from me to me. I'll just wait till I have a little more money, and make sure I can do everything there is to do to take care of it, and I'm gonna go get it. Here's some pics of what it looks like.

isn't he cute when he smile?

Can't wait to have a new pet friend. Lizard are so cool. I can already see both of us in my room, looking at each other and not moving, to see who can stay still the longer. Oh the fun I'll have.

[edit on 18-12-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
morbid, man! how is kinglizard gonna go on ats now??!? lmao (dam im in for it now lol)

[edit on 18-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I would like to have enough cash to live on until I die and for my name and SSN to become a phantom.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I would like to have enough cash to live on until I die

Santa will probably give you twenty bucks and then kill you the next day.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
A nice thatched cottage in Cornwall with a cellar full of bottles of 'Best Pixyland' cider

top topics

join