It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth in Media: Origin of ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah of course it's a ruse. israel wants us there, as do the corporations who want the $$$ in running oil/water/gas to Asia. They want us entrenched.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Were already entrenched!

Up to the neck!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yeah the neo-cons are frothing at the mouth like rabid dogs.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'll tell you the plan to extricate the US but you won’t like it because it involves the US military making this right.

It won’t be nice and neat but it will work

Here’s the plan:

Obama first must get off his lazy ass and earn his money

Make a deal with Syria to negotiate an end to that civil war and Obama will make an allegiance with Syria to destroy ISIS in Syria

Get a 100,000 expeditionary force of Americans, Syrians, Iraqis, Kurds, Jordanians, and Egyptians and in a month ISIS will be history

If he were a Nixon or Johnson or Carter they would have the sense to negotiate with Putin and get a Syrian peace and then together they could easily destroy ISIS

And get the hell out fast and leave a viable Syrian and Iraqi force to maintain peace

(The problem with this is the neocons and Zionist will go after Obama
He knows this and doesn’t have the heart for it)

Though the third part of the elite( CFR) wants this approach so Obama would have support to do it but he first must fire his advisors and get rid of the Zionist and bring in the old guard eastern establishment powers from the old Kennedy and Johnson era. They have clout because the CIA is at their back...
That’s the only way Obama will get the back to do what’s right.

You have to have one of the 3 powers or two of them to do anything like this

Again the other two groups Zionist and neocons are against this

Obama probably knows this and doesn’t have the energy or courage to do it

So all he’s going to do is stall for the next president

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Or, just get the hell out of there and let these guys form alliances and fix it.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I think he's tough and smart enough to do it.

ETA: And maybe Ben Swann is coming to ATS (if he's not already here!)
edit on 3/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Recently, 04 of march 2015, Portuguese National Tv published an interview with Bashar al-Assad that makes clear and its totally in compliance with your video.

Take a listen to the interview here. For the topic in discussion start at mark 19 minutes 55 seconds (if anybody is interested take a listen to all of the interview)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Watched the video. There's more truth in that than in a lot of the BS being thrown around around here. Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Your welcome.
I don't know if you are following up, but i made a little thread about the interview. in case you have any interest. thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Truth in Media sounds like a group worthy of listening to, if not for the fact that it has somewhat of a leg in the msm so any input there by them is a good thing.

To somehow get sane people, excuse me but NOT Alex Jones...types who only bring shame on alt media

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To challenge some of the assumptions of the story of the creation of ISIS and what we should be doing

The lady from the peace group is right, and Noam Chomsky said the same thing: the American invasion of Iraq is the reason for the ISIS creation.

That’s indisputable and only self-deceiving neocons think otherwise and blame Syria or something else other than the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

But where I disagree is where they say at this point ALL American involvement is wrong.
This is a case of block thinking…here is where I point out the problem with this at this point in time and place www.abovetopsecret.com...

The fact of the matter is that America IS involved and will stay involved therefore for the US to sit idly by and watch genocide or a potential genocide IS UNACCEPTABLE and liberal and alt media people philosophy of head in the sand is to me immoral.

Now if America is lying and deceiving just to get in Iraq (something I don’t believe in this case necessarily) then that’s another matter.

My take is that America IS obligated to help Iraq now since it screwed it up in the first place.

Then they could repent and not do such things in the future

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Did my thread just get trumped or?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

See Here

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

See Here

What's your point?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

My point is that is why there's another thread. Sorry for trying to be helpful.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Seeing as it was his own video he'll probably get it. Sorry bud, for what its worth I enjoyed your thread even though I didn't comment.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I posted mine over a week ago.

But whatever. Typical around here lately. Sheep shall flock.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Seeing as it was his own video he'll probably get it. Sorry bud, for what its worth I enjoyed your thread even though I didn't comment.

Thank you. I enjoyed his video as well.

And his own thread or not, it shows me a lot about the people here. I'm less and less impressed by this place everyday, so I'm probably not going to remeber this or ATS tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Familiarity breeds contempt

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join