It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all phsychics for personal reasons please....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I live in a semi-small town. Housing availability is minimal right now. My landlord is trying to sell the house, and will soon, due to the (non)housing situation. I have a great job ( also I'm a single mom, no child support ), pay my rent on time always, but cannot find anwhere to go. Housing is completely full. What is occasionally available, is outrageous and expensive for even a two income household.

I am looking for someone who can foresee what will happen to me and my teenage daughter in the near future regarding whether we will be homeless or not. What do you "see" for us and our future?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

I so misread the title. I thought it said, 'Calling all psychos'.

Pretty sure I cannot help.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I so misread the title. I thought it said, 'Calling all psychos'.

Pretty sure I cannot help.

If I ever need a psycho, Ill look you up

Thanks for the laugh, I need it.

edit on 24-2-2015 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
If I ever need a psycho, Ill look you up

Please do, I think I may be out of practice.

Thanks for the laugh, I need it.

What was funny?

edit on 24-2-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
that was funny i needed that .....long day

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I can't foresee your future, but offer some advice.

Write down a list of exactly what you want, be very specific, and when you are sure, ask. Ask for it.

The 'knack' is in knowing what you want - not just for a new home but for anything. Have a very clear vision and concentrate your efforts in attaining your goal.

Don't waste your energies by worrying or thinking 'nothing is available'. Know what you want and don't entertain the thought that you can't have it.

And be prepared to recognise an opportunity when it presents itself.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

to hell, with asking people who think or scam that they are physcics
ill teach you a trick in life now this is important its a big deal ......you ready

Speak it into existence say out loud im going to find a new place tomorrow it is going to happen even say where it will be
Say it loud and proud.....its called the laws of attraction or the power of positive thinking and beleive it .

And it will happen in fact i know you are going to find a place tomorrow it will happen and your going to love your new place

There all better but dont ask for help from physcics hun you wwill listen to them and end up not doing something that you were supposed to do and miss out on something good

watch all seven seasons of the mentalist and you will be physcic too i love that show .......

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

hey right on ...i didnt see your when i was writing mine lol

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am not a psychic.....but I gave it a go and this is what I came up with. No you wont be homeless but you will get help from someone at work to get a place.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The future is what you make it.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Go to your local Chamber of Commerce, sit in on meetings and network. Realtors attend fairly regularly, get to know some of them, especially the women realtors, they have to work twice as hard, they know twice as many connections. Ask your son's Principal, School Board connections are invaluable. Just some advice, it won't fall in your lap, search it out.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Thanks, I've forgotten the visualization and speaking it into existance. I've gotten frustrated and thank you for reminding me!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is just Silly.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jackjoedoe

oh i know but give it to us the world is to crazy and seriouse anymore and you know we all join here to roll in it
a break is good now and then ....................uuummm are you holding the 7 of clubs no ...............darn it

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Worse comes to worse:

Here is a card I pulled for you, it probably means what the other members have already said in that we do create our own reality:

Ace of Cups

Briefly: There is some abundance coming into the life of the person who draws this card. Whatever is wished for will be granted

Full Meaning: The picture on this card shows a large cup being held in a hand and in the cup the contents are flowing over the side and in the background is a large white dove. There is a watery background and some flowers and greenery. This symbolises that there is some abundance coming into the life of the person who draws this card. Whatever is wished for will be granted. Either a new love, a new location or other significant new start is possible and will occur within a relatively short span of time. If the health has not been so good, then this will be improved radically. If you have your sights set on some specific accomplishment, it is likely to be achieved. Take a leap of faith and trust in the future.

www.newagestore.com...
edit on pm228pmTue, 24 Feb 2015 21:42:06 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies and ideas guys. Yes I've asked my co-workers and friends, and even my ex. Everyone I can think of asking.

I look for "for rent" signs continuously, look at newspaper ads, and even took out my "need to rent" ads. The realator who has a monopoly on rentals in town is the one selling my landlord's house. There is nothing affordable available yet, but hopefully soon.

If all else fails, we will end up buying and living in a camper (travel trailer) at the city park (camper hook-ups available for rent). Not ideal, because if something finally comes available I'll be stuck in those payments and will have to continue living in the camper and making payments. This is not what I want to be stuck in!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 24-2-2015 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I recommend consulting the Oracle.

www.ichingonline.net...

👣

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Dont turn to psychics, they'll run you into a dead end. You should ask God. If you dont already, simply believe that Jesus died for your sins, and salvation is yours to have...but the only real solution can only come from God.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
I recommend consulting the Oracle.

www.ichingonline.net...

👣

It says I have to be "the shaper of the situation" rather than "be shaped by it", LOL.

Ok, even the computer also says I should not give up...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join