It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City Found 360 Feet Below Missouri City, Giant Human Skeleton Found

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

“Lying beside the fountain were portions of a human being and from measurement of the bones it concluded that when alive the figure was three times the size of an ordinary man and possessed of wonderful muscular power and quickness. “, according to the St Paul Daily Globe. The Semi-Weekly South Kentuckian published the measurements of the giants leg, “The bones of the leg were measured , the femur measuring 4 and 1/2 feet, the tibia four feet and three inches. The head bones had separated in two pieces, the sagittal and cornal suturis having been destroyed”

SOURCE

There are dozens of confirmed similar finds like this in North America, over the last 3 centuries. They tend to "go away".

I just don't get it though. Why hide something like this? If they existed then the world should know. There is nothing wrong or dangerous about knowing something like this.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Come now...

If these things didn't "go away" labelled as a hoax in every case then it would substantiate the Bible (no profit) & invalidate Evolution (much profit)...

Or they are a hoax and need to go away in every case because the Bible is false and Evolution invalidates these claims...

You can decide which resonates with your Spirit.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
One problem though. How hard is the government and other top ranking officials going to go to hide this? If they are proven to have existed then that means hundreds of years of history that some people have lied about, hidden and kept secret is all going to come out like a bowel movement of a man who drank a bottle of laxatives. Imagine the controversy it will cause because certain people knew they existed and tried to hide it. I would so love to see it happen.

I think its all about compliance and the status quo personally.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Interesting....well i know that i am glad the giants are no longer around cause if they were i am betting they are are higher on the food chain that we are.....

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't know where the first news clipping comes from but it is clearly a translation or, at least, a badly written one from an old news article, the language is all wrong. I am not dismissing the idea of large humanoids, just the clipping and therefore the source.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

How would these validate the Bible and invalidate Evolution???

Since when has the bible or any other religion not carried with it a substantial profit??? Did all those churches grow from the ground by a natural process I'm not aware of??

Q

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Very interesting. Looks like there's a 5-part series here.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Come now...

If these things didn't "go away" labelled as a hoax in every case then it would substantiate the Bible (no profit) & invalidate Evolution (much profit)...

Or they are a hoax and need to go away in every case because the Bible is false and Evolution invalidates these claims...

You can decide which resonates with your Spirit.

But it would also substantiate Norse religions, as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, you know the old saying, where there is smoke, there is usually fire. There are lots of reports of Giant Skeletons with double rows of teeth being discovered.

In these old articles, they are only trying to depict what is known and what they saw back then. I tend to believe eyewitness accounts from back then because that was well before hoaxing was a cool thing to do.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

2013 Thread (HOAX BIN) about a giant found in Missouri

And from the same year another thread about this mystery NOT in thee Hoax bin...............

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: itsallgonenow
I assume this is enough evidence to eliminate all coincidence. I also believe this wipes the conspiracy right off of the subject. It took me quite a while I hope ATS finds this worthwhile.

You can find the sources here just hover over the pictures.
www.flickr.com...

*These are not tabloids*

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I could speculate very far indeed.

You see when I said "Evolution (much profit)" I didn't necessarily mean from Evolution itself...
As far as I know it's not all that lucrative...

But...
Those scientists who do advocate the theory...
& the funding they get from the Government for all the other projects they wish to work on rely on compliance with things such as Evolution.

I'm gonna get flamed for this with things like "so every scientist is just a liar then?"...

I'll save people the bother... Yes.
But not in everything they do.

"Why would scientists lie?"
Many reasons.

"Give us an example?"

Free Energy...
Cancer Cures...
AIDS Cure...

& if they're willing to lie about those three things...
Or rather lack in the vocal department about such...

Then anything is fair game.

Flame away... I'll be over there>>>>>>>. Smiling slightly.
But also disappointed in the fact that Free Energy is stifled... That Cancer is rampant... & that AIDS is biowarfare.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So you're not a believer in Giants. Gotcha.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Giant Nephelim would validate the Bible...

& as far as I know, Giant Nephelim would invalidate Evolution (as we know it)...

So... Yeah!
edit on 22-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

LoL no doubt!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm gonna get flamed for this with things like "so every scientist is just a liar then?"...

I'll save people the bother... Yes.
But not in everything they do.

People lie. Many parents lie to their kids about Santa Clause. Many parents lie to their kids with religion. Yes we all lie. Including 'scientists'. If all scientists only ever lied about the science itself then it's amazing we continue to see so much scientific progress. Proof is in the pudding as they say.
edit on 22-2-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think that the reason (if the op's post true) that it would be covered up because of the whole possible group existing in the U.S. before the native Americans.

The P.C. crowd would lash out and try to derail any future investigation.

Personally-even though I'm not an anthropologist-I thought that the purpose of science was to find FACTS.

Not to be restricted based on hurting peoples' feelings.

Again-only if there is truth to the news article/op's post.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I never said scientists only lie about science...

& I never said lying about certain scientific studies would hinder progress either.

& pardon me if I think Free Energy or curing Cancer is a bit more important than a Fat Red & White Capitalist's Wet-Dream.
edit on 22-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hold up here a second. This was reported in 1885. Eighteen eighty five. Were something this BIG to have been real don't we suspect that someone, anyone, would have investigated this story. That's one hundred and thirty years. 130 years. How far can we go in surmising cover-ups here. How deep the conspiracy.

In 1885 Moberley had a population of six. Most likely this hoax was picked up by some small local newspaper in the county and reported alongside the weekly baking recipies. Then it was picked up by the Times because they were short a column or two for that day.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Hold up here a second. This was reported in 1885. Eighteen eighty five. Were something this BIG to have been real don't we suspect that someone, anyone, would have investigated this story. That's one hundred and thirty years. 130 years. How far can we go in surmising cover-ups here. How deep the conspiracy.

In 1885 Moberley had a population of six. Most likely this hoax was picked up by some small local newspaper in the county and reported alongside the weekly baking recipies. Then it was picked up by the Times because they were short a column or two for that day.

What he/she said.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

"Why hide something like this"

World domination 101 - keep the people dumbed down and ignorant of their true history on Earth.

How else do you control 99%?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join